Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You are absolutely right
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Atleast for SPR If Huda and few builders come together to compensate the local residents which are very few in number, and will involve only few crores, the matter may be solved instantly. Seems the matter is being delayed deliberately both by Huda and builders for some mutual vested interest unknown to public.

Agar few crores itne hi kam hote hain to aap dedo....

We would request IREF to give you honorary moderator status for that.

Simple thing ...no body would give a penny which is not due on them. Firstly, because money doesnt grow on trees and two, anybody paying now would automatically become a party to a court case in case of future litigation.
    CommentQuote
  • Villagers land is not also grow on tree. It's legacy of villagers
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57431
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57432
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57433
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=57434
    p
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Agar few crores itne hi kam hote hain to aap dedo....

We would request IREF to give you honorary moderator status for that.

Simple thing ...no body would give a penny which is not due on them. Firstly, because money doesnt grow on trees and two, anybody paying now would automatically become a party to a court case in case of future litigation.

Hi
    Greetings

You are right paise paideon pe nahin ugte.. for the builders and farmers.. they both believe it is true in the case of home buyers. HOME BUYERS will have to pay for misadventures of HUDA in profiling the road through existing puckka houses (both for NPR and SPR)

Keep watching this space, ultimately
    -EDC will be increased, and loaded in demands to customers
    -Circle rates will be increased and if any builders land is acquired for alignment by HUDA, he will make 3-4 times the cost of his original land bank.

Earlier order is absolutely pro farmers.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I assume it's not a builders' forum but buyers' and investors' forum. Only a builder can comment like this. Buyers are not accountable for wrong methods adopted by state govt. body (like Huda) or the wrong sites chosen by a group of builders. Home buyers buy anything on the basis of trust shown by the builders and the land approval given by any State Govt. body. If any dispute arises, it's the responsibility of both to solve by any manner whether by paying money or land or house and the time will tell everyone what's decided in favour of all. I am not here to get any reward from anybody and all should focus on main issues rather than commenting in offensive manner. We all have made big investment which is not a joke but a hard earned money. However, current pics are horrible and seems it may take long time to pave the way unless the matter is resolved politically.
    CommentQuote
  • Main point is that no one is interested and the attitude of builders and authority is what can we do? Matter is in court blah blah...
    If builder lobby really want a solution, they will have it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    Villagers land is not also grow on tree. It's legacy of villagers

ranveer jee!!

Who said "Village land is also grow on tree" :D :D?? I didnt say that...

On a serious note, villagers have to be paid doesn't mean builders will pay them for the road. The master plan is between Villagers and HUDA. Builders may be a party to the case, but they arent the main two parties and the onus of showing initiative (to pay) shouldn't be on them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Main point is that no one is interested and the attitude of builders and authority is what can we do? Matter is in court blah blah...
    If builder lobby really want a solution, they will have it.

rsjee!!

You are right to an extent. I do agree but

1) if there is no solution to this problem, the builder doesn't loose much.

2) We believe the builder lobby to have too much power but in reality they do not have the kind of power that we imagine them to have. The builder lobby is making every possible effort of saam daam dand bhed for DEW but nothing is happening. Agreed DLF is missing from them, but there is TATA, Emaar MGF,Puri, Raheja, M3M, Godrej, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Chintel, Shobha, Heritage, Paras, ATS, Experion, Uppal, BPTP which together should be enough to turn around every tide... but court mein inko bhi sirf ek hi cheez milti hai.. tareekh pe tareekh!!!!! The stakes on SPR are puny in comparison. If these mighty builders cant get a solution there, how can they get a solution for SPR.

3) Even without the SPR, or with the SPR in its present form all the projects will get OC.

4) The builders just have to make these apartments, they don't have to stay there.

I know we all love blaming the builders (myself included) but in this case the only parties who can some influence are huda and the honorable courts.HUDA can provide an amicable solution to which villagers agree... or the courts agree to solve this matter earlier than it is currently expected to end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    rsjee!!

Builders definitely loose - (a) Unsold inventory, 2nd and 3rd phases in many projects are still to be launched. (b) Land bank - What will happen to the valuations of such land parcels. This must be a major area of concern for the builders. (c) Let us not forget that it is just not about SPR - It is going to badly impact all the areas as SPR is NOT an area...but will connect many. So will have a destabilizing effect on many many projects of all the big builders.

2) We believe the builder lobby to have too much power but in reality they do not have the kind of power that we imagine them to have. The builder lobby is making every possible effort of saam daam dand bhed for DEW but nothing is happening. Agreed DLF is missing from them, but there is TATA, Emaar MGF,Puri, Raheja, M3M, Godrej, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Chintel, Shobha, Heritage, Paras, ATS, Experion, Uppal, BPTP which together should be enough to turn around every tide... but court mein inko bhi sirf ek hi cheez milti hai.. tareekh pe tareekh!!!!! The stakes on Spr are puny in comparison. If these mighty builders cant get a solution there, how can they get a solution for SPR.

It is not a matter of how much power builders have... it is the intent. Do they have the best interest of all in mind? I doubt they have for any but their OWN.
    Aur jo aap saam daam wali example de rahe ho...that is wrong. They used all of it(Saam Daam and what not) to sell projects at obnoxious rates at Dway. No builder is above the board and no one has any reputation left whatsoever....

3) Even without the SPR, or with the SPR in its present form all the projects will get OC.

Yes this is a possibility, but story is not supposed to take this turn. Come whatever a solution will arrive in true Indian style. Hoga bhagwan bharose...

4) The builders just have to make these apartments, they dont have to stay there.

Yes but they have to stay in business, so it is important that they ensure the golden goose....

I know we all love blaming the builders (myself included) but in this case the only parties (Sir Builders are the main party, they have to step up along with HUDA. They have sold flats on that promise after all. It is wrong for you to say builders are not a party)who can some influence are huda and the honorable courts.HUDA can provide an amicable solution to which villagers agree... or the courts agree to solve this matter earlier than it is currently expected to end.

Sir,
    My opinion inserted in blue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

Originally Posted by St_Anger View Post
    rsjee!!

Builders definitely loose - (a) Unsold inventory, 2nd and 3rd phases in many projects are still to be launched. (b) Land bank - What will happen to the valuations of such land parcels. This must be a major area of concern for the builders. (c) Let us not forget that it is just not about SPR - It is going to badly impact all the areas as SPR is NOT an area...but will connect many. So will have a destabilizing effect on many many projects of all the big builders.

* Aap ye batao jab bina SPR ke builders ne ye inventory baech di to 90% SPR ke saath can't you imagine the promises they would make. "Bas sir.. next week tak poori ho jaayegi" :D and will sell the inventory. Maal to bik hi jaayega. Justice katju wasnt an idiot when he said the below :-

90 percent of Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju

destabilizing effect :- ye india hai sir... CP ke saath Paharganj hai... Old rajinder nagar kabhi chale jao Naani yaad aajayegi haalaat dekh kar.. South Ex ke saath Kotla hai.. Rajouri garden ke saath khayala... Jor bagh ke saath BK dutt colony aur shanti niketan ke bilkul saath Shastri market urff kacchra market... If you think GCx, Sohna Road, Sohna, NH-8 etc is going to suffer because of SPR.. nope! that's not going to happen. It will be an intrinsic problem of sectors which are to be served by SPR. Others could have benefited and prospered but they are certainly not going to be destabilized.

2) We believe the builder lobby to have too much power but in reality they do not have the kind of power that we imagine them to have. The builder lobby is making every possible effort of saam daam dand bhed for DEW but nothing is happening. Agreed DLF is missing from them, but there is TATA, Emaar MGF,Puri, Raheja, M3M, Godrej, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Chintel, Shobha, Heritage, Paras, ATS, Experion, Uppal, BPTP which together should be enough to turn around every tide... but court mein inko bhi sirf ek hi cheez milti hai.. tareekh pe tareekh!!!!! The stakes on Spr are puny in comparison. If these mighty builders cant get a solution there, how can they get a solution for SPR.

It is not a matter of how much power builders have... it is the intent. Do they have the best interest of all in mind? I doubt they have for any but their OWN.
    Aur jo aap saam daam wali example de rahe ho...that is wrong. They used all of it(Saam Daam and what not) to sell projects at obnoxious rates at Dway. No builder is above the board and no one has any reputation left whatsoever....

* Intent unki kyu hogi unhe bohat farak nahi padta... agar padta to intent hoti... flat baechne ki intent hoti hai na.. baech bhi lete hain ... Iski intent aise nahi hai ke they will go out of their way to make this happen.. and it shows.

Yes this is a possibility, but story is not supposed to take this turn. Come whatever a solution will arrive in true Indian style. Hoga bhagwan bharose...

Bilkul hoga! SPR will be a reality very soon..but if it doesnt happen.. OC has no legal hurdles.

4) The builders just have to make these apartments, they dont have to stay there.

Yes but they have to stay in business, so it is important that they ensure the golden goose....

If they considered this could make them go out of business.. there would have been intent... refer above..

I know we all love blaming the builders (myself included) but in this case the only parties (Sir Builders are the main party, they have to step up along with HUDA. They have sold flats on that promise after all. It is wrong for you to say builders are not a party)who can some influence are huda and the honorable courts.HUDA can provide an amicable solution to which villagers agree... or the courts agree to solve this matter earlier than it is currently expected to end.

Sir,
    My opinion inserted in blue.

And mine in luscious pink :D

Bottomline is :- It doesn't make business sense for the builders ( please think from their perspective and not your and mine when you think this!) .. to and negotiate with the villagers and pay them money when the matter is sub-judice. What makes more sense for them is to make false promises to new home buyers and wait for the courts to settle it. After that they will pay whatever the court says. No one is foolish enough to go and meet someone and pay him money to solve a third person's problem without initiation. Builders pe Newton's first law of motion total apply hota hai

Builder khud nahi jaayenge unko court ke through bhijwaana padega. Simple!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Till now there is no presence of any representation from Home buyers of SPR surrounding areas in Court (as no association of buyers is formed yet) where they can put their problems and grievances before Court and thus all sympathies are going to local residents only and not with investors/home buyers. Whenever buyers' association has also approached court, they too have got justice. Noida / Greater Noida are current examples.
    CommentQuote