Sort by :
Filter by :
- i heard on SPR TCS has moved , is it true? Will it impact on SPR?CommentQuote0Flag
- True....last to last week Pooja was happened n last week Staff shifted..CommentQuote0Flag
- It's a good news indeed and will encourage other biggies too to move here to save their main head expenses. Pls tell in which sector this TCS office has moved in???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kiranmahajanIt's a good news indeed and will encourage other biggies too to move here to save their main head expenses. Pls tell in which sector this TCS office has moved in???
Sector-74A in Hines. The twin towers are visible from NH-8 after Hero Honda Chowk right at SPR.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thats really a good news...soon more offices will come to this area..
Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote0Flag
- It's main on NH-8 , Sec 74aCommentQuote0Flag
- New cricket ground launched in SPR roadCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ranveerbokenNew cricket ground launched in SPR road
Ranveerji team bana lein? NPR se match lagaenge.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hahaha q nhi good ideaCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks all for responding , any comments as these commercials are now operational, can this make any kind of pressure on huda to open SPR.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by miketestRanveerji team bana lein? NPR se match lagaenge.
Match is already on between NPR buyers and litigants of Rana Jis team in PHHC!!
However a cricket match between buyers of NPR, New Gurgaon, GCX, Sohna Road would not be a bad idea. How about talking to a few builders who would be interested in sponsoring.
- Originally Posted by Om1008Thanks all for responding , any comments as these commercials are now operational, can this make any kind of pressure on huda to open SPR.
Everything is not in hands of Huda as the matter is pending in Court. Of course, SPR and NPR are the ambitious projects of Huda, which if get through, could change the scenario of Gurgaon/Sohna. Builders of SPR/NPR also must be anxious to get the matter solved as the quick settlement on these areas would add impetus to their projects alongwith higher profits for them.
NH-8 is now being seen as a great contributor in growth of commercial and residential investments along its entire length, especially the stretch that lies in NCR, is developing at a rapid pace. The forthcoming 1500 km. long DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor) coming up along NH-8, having multiple SEZs, is attracting FDI in real estate, IT-ITes, automobile, glass technology, etc. from Japan, US, Korea, China, etc. As per a report there would be job opportunities for 22 lakh people by 2017 in this zone alone.
Further the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal expressway alongwith the Govt.scheme of Golden Quadrilateral connecting Delhi with Mumbai through a Super Expressway, has made NH-8 the growth spine of the country. This long stretch is being conceived as a global manufacturing and trading hub with double employment potential, increasing triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in 5 years may attract nearly 1.5 million skilled and semi-skilled workers from different parts of country and abroad.
Honda Motors, Asahi, Saint Gobain, Musasi, etc. have already set up some of largest car and glass plants of the world along this corridor and American companies like Dickinson & Co., Hollisters, etc. also have plans for setting up their units and invest in this zone. In order to meet the future demand, regional players are expanding to achieve a pan-India presence.
So future is good for SPR and NPR property holders and with such a big plans in hand, the Government will certainly solve the trifle matters of these roads connecting to NH-8 and whole NCR.
PS: The above facts are taken from TOI of date.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sohan road t point pitch almost almost completeCommentQuote0Flag