Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Adding to what Captain has said, CHD 71 would further be connected to SPR through 60m road @which project is marketed. Though as of today there is not a single brick moved on this front.
    CommentQuote
  • एनपीआर व एसपीआर : तेज होगी निर्माण की स्पीड

    Repeat Post


    un 28, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    हूडा जिमखाना क्लब में हुई बैठक में अफसरों ने लिया फैसला
    एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव
    हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (हूडा) के अधिकारियों की गुरुवार को सेक्टर-29 स्थित हूडा जिमखाना क्लब में बैठक हुई। इसमें हूडा के दोनों एसई और सभी 8 एक्सईएन मौजूद रहे। बैठक में एसपीआर और एनपीआर के कार्यों को जल्द पूरा करने का निर्णय लिया गया। इस दौरान सभी अधिकारियों ने कार्यक्षेत्र के अनुसार अपने हिस्से का कार्य भी बांटा। शुक्रवार को आरटीआई कमिश्नर भी गुड़गांव आकर हूडा अधिकारियों की बैठक लेंगे।
    हूडा जिमखाना क्लब में गुरुवार को यह बैठक सुबह करीब 11 बजे शुरू हुई। बैठक में सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एसपीआर) और नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) पर चर्चा की गई। अधिकारियों ने दोनों प्रोजेक्ट में आ रही अड़चनों को दूर करने पर विचार-विमर्श किया। इसका प्लान भी तैयार किया गया कि कहां पर क्या-क्या कार्य किए जाने हैं। बैठक में अधिकारियों ने चर्चा की कि दोनों रोड पर किस स्थान पर कितने एरिया में सीवर लाइन डाली जानी है, कहां से पानी की लाइन डाली जाएगी, कहां-कहां स्ट्रीट लाइटें लगेंगी। दोनों रोड पर हरियाली के लिए हॉर्टिकल्चर विंग की जिम्मेदारी भी तय की गई।
    बैठक में एसई-1 ए. के. गुप्ता, एसई-2 आर. के. कक्कड़, एक्सईएन नरेश पवार, ए. के. माकन, करतार सिंह, जे. एस. मलिक, वी. के. श्योकंद, हरिदत्त शर्मा, वी. के. निराला और अरुण धनखड़ मौजूद रहे।











    एनपीआर व एसपीआर : तेज
    होगी निर्माण की स्पीड - NPR and SPR: will accelerate the speed of construction - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Legal face-offs stall southern peripheral road
    HT Correspondent , Hindustan Times Gurgaon, June 28, 2013
    First Published: 17:16 IST(28/6/2013) | Last Updated: 17:17 IST(28/6/2013)

    Legal dispute over a mere 435-metre stretch of the 12-kilometre-long Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) has jeopardised completion of the project in New Gurgaon.


    The much-awaited semi-circular road, which will connect the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway with NH-8, has already missed its deadline in December 2012 and continues to be caught in 13 disputed cases of land acquisition on this half-a-kilometre-odd stretch.

    Replying to a Right to Information query earlier this month on the status of the project, the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) had informed that nearly 16 acres of land on this stretch was still caught in legal dispute, as a result of which the main carriageway here had not been built.Thirteen residents of villages along SPR have moved court accusing the state of forcible acquisition of land.

    Legal face-offs stall southern peripheral road - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • SPr status

    Hi, i heard that construction of SPR remaining 400 meter road(connecting to sohna road) started. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulag01
    Hi, i heard that construction of SPR remaining 400 meter road(connecting to sohna road) started. is it true?


    not sure, only KCji can confirm, as such news reaches him before it reaches google servers.
    CommentQuote
  • It is very much true, i have personally seen the work which stands at almost 60-70% of leveling work completed. And as per my knowledge work was started only last week, considering one week of construction time speed looks decent.

    Originally Posted by rahulag01
    Hi, i heard that construction of SPR remaining 400 meter road(connecting to sohna road) started. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • And +ve point is that ambedkar statue issue is no more seen at HUDA project update, which means it is settled. And that is the reason this construction has started.
    CommentQuote
  • so what is the solution of the statue now? has it been shifted somewhere?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    so what is the solution of the statue now? has it been shifted somewhere?


    I was ging to badshahpur today (From Subash Chowk to Sohna direction) and Tried looking from a distance to see if there is any movement but could not see anything. I will be keen & obviously interested if work start here (i anticipate a jump of at least 500 or 600) if this news is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    not sure, only KCji can confirm, as such news reaches him before it reaches google servers.


    good one , hope such comments will change the status of the spr for good or bad :). In the meantime the CWP 2367 was last listed on July 1, 2013 and still shows status is pending . Now this one is in google servers .

    google servers also report huda status as " Road completed 3.55 KM in two lanes (2x12.50) and 1.345 KM in
    nd lane (1.49km) is under approval. single lane DNIT for 2
    Work Is Held Up Due To
    i) 12 Nos Cases In High Powered Committee
    ii) 1 No. stay bearing CWP No 2367/09 .

    also the google servers report that there are no status on the Sector roads around the spr . Even master sewage work status as per huda says land not acquired across the sohna road .

    Hope something changes soon and the court stays get vacated and other cases with high power committee gets resolved. Highlighting such issues helps get the fact based picture on the ground, eventhough some of the status are dated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    good one , hope such comments will change the status of the spr for good or bad :). In the meantime the CWP 2367 was last listed on July 1, 2013 and still shows status is pending . Now this one is in google servers .

    google servers also report huda status as " Road completed 3.55 KM in two lanes (2x12.50) and 1.345 KM in
    nd lane (1.49km) is under approval. single lane DNIT for 2
    Work Is Held Up Due To
    i) 12 Nos Cases In High Powered Committee
    ii) 1 No. stay bearing CWP No 2367/09 .

    also the google servers report that there are no status on the Sector roads around the spr . Even master sewage work status as per huda says land not acquired across the sohna road .

    Hope something changes soon and the court stays get vacated and other cases with high power committee gets resolved. Highlighting such issues helps get the fact based picture on the ground, eventhough some of the status are dated.


    Hi
    Greetings
    :D:D

    PRABHU Please provide NON GOOGLE info and insights not available elsewhere.

    KMP, stuck.. SPR stuck.. NPR, Stuck.. do we have any hope?? if yes, by when??

    Prosperity of more than 400000 units is being squandered, courtesy HUDA/DTCP/Mr Hooda-who heads all the relevant departments..

    Its a shame that DTCP and majority congress govt is not able to find a fix to 400 mtrs max of disputed area on SPR for so many years. 1.5 kms on NPR for last 5 years and no count kept of KMP.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings
    :D:D

    PRABHU Please provide NON GOOGLE info and insights not available elsewhere.

    KMP, stuck.. SPR stuck.. NPR, Stuck.. do we have any hope?? if yes, by when??

    Prosperity of more than 400000 units is being squandered, courtesy HUDA/DTCP/Mr Hooda-who heads all the relevant departments..

    Its a shame that DTCP and majority congress govt is not able to find a fix to 400 mtrs max of disputed area on SPR for so many years. 1.5 kms on NPR for last 5 years and no count kept of KMP.

    Cheers


    What you say is the sad truth . More than anything else , the lobbies that work for or against and their influence on the government and its arms , decide the priorities , and not the fate of the end users .

    That is why investing in areas without infra has its own risks and one should be aware of it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato


    That is why investing in areas without infra has its own risks and one should be aware of it .


    More so in a slowing/ stagnant market situation ... One may be left holding a dud.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    As reported earlier as well the SPR-Sohna T-point work was started around 10 days back, I myself had saw the work which was started that day only as confirmed by the persons working there.

    Same has been mentioned by himrathore a day back when he personally visited the site 60-70% of the levelling has been done...Even someone else has confirmed the report few days back on some other thread...

    The work was started just next to the statue and behind that...I think statue wud remain there and way would be just next to it as there sounds to be plenty of space there...

    Just go there and see the site properly (while not driving..:)) and please report back if possible to help everyone, if possible also take the pics and upload that wud be great...

    Thanks in advance...

    Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    I was ging to badshahpur today (From Subash Chowk to Sohna direction) and Tried looking from a distance to see if there is any movement but could not see anything. I will be keen & obviously interested if work start here (i anticipate a jump of at least 500 or 600) if this news is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin06
    Hi,

    As reported earlier as well the SPR-Sohna T-point work was started around 10 days back, I myself had saw the work which was started that day only as confirmed by the persons working there.

    Same has been mentioned by himrathore a day back when he personally visited the site 60-70% of the levelling has been done...Even someone else has confirmed the report few days back on some other thread...

    The work was started just next to the statue and behind that...I think statue wud remain there and way would be just next to it as there sounds to be plenty of space there...

    Just go there and see the site properly (while not driving..:)) and please report back if possible to help everyone, if possible also take the pics and upload that wud be great...

    Thanks in advance...

    yes work has started but that's is for covering the drain on which then road needs to be built. Statute will not remain there and it will be moved to the center of the junction ( just like subash chowk)
    CommentQuote