Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If huda make alternative road than this matter delay so much . Huda have to do Permanent solution
    CommentQuote
  • Let's see what's happen on 12th February in Court. U know these villagers want to draw maximum unreasonably from Govt. and when this method wud be adopted they wud be disturbed greatly since ways of better achievements wud be closed for them and will repent of their stubborn-ness.

    Same case has happened just recently where few acres of land was to be taken over but they were demanding unreasonably, so ML Khattar shifted the proposed plan to other site then the same villagers approached High Court why CM is not acquiring our land as we had planned accordingly and in turn Court served notice to Huda to explain why you are not acquiring land of villagers as u planned earlier. All those villagers were quite shocked by cancellation of acquisition.
    So I think they are going right. Let them sit on their land without any progress in their life. But of course the beauty of SPR wud be effected by this mode. Let's see what's happen in future. I hope solution shud come out. This type of opportunity doesn't come again and again in life. They shud understand for quality life.
    CommentQuote
  • I think on the contrary its a great news for villager. If this road gets started by making some diversion then imagine what would happens is this becomes a major road to connect Faridabad road to NH8.

    Once the projects are delivered on SPR and coupled with traffic coming from Fbd abd Gcx road, it will only lead to enormous traffic jams. At that point HUDA would have no option but to concede to the demands of villagers and give the compensation as per their terms...

    This Khichdi is becoming all the more complex now.

    RA

    Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Let's see what's happen on 12th February in Court. U know these villagers want to draw maximum unreasonably from Govt. and when this method wud be adopted they wud be disturbed greatly since ways of better achievements wud be closed for them and will repent of their stubborn-ness.

    Same case has happened just recently where few acres of land was to be taken over but they were demanding unreasonably, so ML Khattar shifted the proposed plan to other site then the same villagers approached High Court why CM is not acquiring our land as we had planned accordingly and in turn Court served notice to Huda to explain why you are not acquiring land of villagers as u planned earlier. All those villagers were quite shocked by cancellation of acquisition.
    So I think they are going right. Let them sit on their land without any progress in their life. But of course the beauty of SPR wud be effected by this mode. Let's see what's happen in future. I hope solution shud come out. This type of opportunity doesn't come again and again in life. They shud understand for quality life.
    CommentQuote
  • If govt. will acquire your own land than u know the pain of villager. How could be sad that villagers stubbornness and all that
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA should act for long term stability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    If govt. will acquire your own land than u know the pain of villager. How could be sad that villagers stubbornness and all that

    This may be tactics of Huda and Builders to show the villagers that they other alternative too, if Builders can leave 12 meters road on both sides from their own place, it means the demand of the villagers must be beyond reasonablity and if the traffic jams are in offing that it may be a show to Court to force them for reasonable negotiation between all parties. Villagers sound hard to draw maximum and when they wud understand that they cannot get beyond a limit, they wud come for negotiation. After all they are going to get a decent infrastructured house with huge compensation. I myself saw Sarpanch quite happy with land acquisition action after all their lands are going to prove jackpot in their life. I tell you One day they all will surrender and grab the opportunities. Don't get emotional. Today farmers actually want their land to be acquired for huge compensation which they cannot earn through out their lives.
    CommentQuote
  • सरहौल से SPR, बनेंगे 4 FOB

    Feb 6, 2015, 08.00AM IST
    सोनू यादव, गुड़गांव
    सरहौल टोल से एसपीआर तक 10 किलोमीटर सिग्नल फ्री रोड पर पैदल यात्रियों की सुरक्षा को देखते हुए 4 फुट ओवरब्रिज (एफओबी) बनाए जाएंगे। हूडा ने प्रपोजल तैयार कर अप्रूवल के लिए भेज दिया है। अप्रूवल मिलने के बाद एफओबी बनाने का काम शुरू होगा।
    करीब 10 किलोमीटर लंबे सिग्नल फ्री रोड बनाने का काम हूडा और डीएलएफ संयुक्त रूप से कर रहे हैं। डीएलएफ करीब 400 और हूडा करीब 200 करोड़ रुपये खर्च करेगा। प्रोजेक्ट में आधा दर्जन अंडरपास व फ्लाईओवर बनाए जा रहे हैं। 4 एफओबी बनाने का पूरा खर्च डीएलएफ वहन करेगी। इन एफओबी की लोकेशन फाइनल करने का काम हूडा कर रहा है। लोकेशन फाइनल करते वक्त यह भी देखा जाएगा कि कहीं कोई साइट पर कोर्ट केस या अन्य अड़चन तो नहीं है।
    सरहौल टोल से होकर एसपीआर तक इस रोड में साइबर सिटी और आसपास का करीब डेढ़ किलोमीटर एरिया ऐसा है, जहां पैदल यात्रियों का प्रेशर काफी अधिक है। साइबर सिटी स्थित ऑफिसों में लाखों लोग काम करते हैं। ये सभी सड़क क्रॉस कर कार, कैब, रैपिड मेट्रो आदि पकड़ते हैं। ऐसे में सबसे ज्यादा जरूरत इसी एरिया में सुरक्षित तरीके से लोगों को रोड क्रॉस कराने की है। इसलिए इसी करीब डेढ़ किलोमीटर लंबे एरिया में ये चारों एफओबी बनाए जा रहे हैं।
    हूडा प्रशासक अनीता यादव ने बताया कि गोल्फ कोर्स रोड एक्सटेंशन प्रोजेक्ट के तहत पैदल यात्रियों की सिक्योरिटी को देखते हुए 4 एफओबी बनाए जाने हैं। इसके लिए प्रपोजल तैयार कर फाइनल अप्रूवल के लिए पंचकूला भेजा गया है। जल्द ही काम शुरू कराया जाएगा।

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Atleast some commotion started for SPR. In one report Huda has also stated that the litigated patch of 400 meters is a great hindrance to lay down pipelines for new sectors from Sector 68 to 80 and waiting for court's order.
    CommentQuote
  • It's not jackpot for sarpanch. Your are think like that For villager their land is everything. One side also villager land remain how huda make alternative road both side
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji what do u actually want?? Neither alternative road nor proper SPR road, so what is solution in your way? I wud like to know best option from you. Or u want things shud remain like this for ever
    Please mention.
    CommentQuote
  • Everybody want proper solution. Huda and builders should settlement to villagers. Village don't want more then own properties. They want same area they don't want single a money
    CommentQuote
  • Huda make always flop ideas they haven't solution
    CommentQuote
  • Next date is 7th May, 2015, status pending. Will report when details of interim order is available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    Huda make always flop ideas they haven't solution



    HUDA itself is flop than how you can expect the generous idea.

    Whatever your demands are very well valid and should stick on it. At-last its your own property which nobody can take away without your will, hence, under any circumstances if its compulsory to acquire than authority is liable to pay back actual losses you incurred.

    Law is on your side....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    HUDA itself is flop than how you can expect the generous idea.

    Whatever your demands are very well valid and should stick on it. At-last its your own property which nobody can take away without your will, hence, under any circumstances if its compulsory to acquire than authority is liable to pay back actual losses you incurred.

    Law is on your side....


    Hi
    Greetings

    Our friend is very happy receiving equal area land and no money, hence he is talking differently from expectations of litigants in NPR ie compensation 1L psy+ Free equal size plot+ 2500psf cost of construction+ 1 years of time period for relocation, even for POA Plots with no construction.

    Well both may be right and it is for law to decide what is suitable compensation. Finally, a solution needs to come else builders have now given 150 mtrs of stretch for alternative land for connectivity in the meantime.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Our friend is very happy receiving equal area land and no money, hence he is talking differently from expectations of litigants in NPR ie compensation 1L psy+ Free equal size plot+ 2500psf cost of construction+ 1 years of time period for relocation, even for POA Plots with no construction.

    Well both may be right and it is for law to decide what is suitable compensation. Finally, a solution needs to come else builders have now given 150 mtrs of stretch for alternative land for connectivity in the meantime.

    Cheers


    Both cases are different, one is unauthorized colony constructed on agricultural land in plot formation and second is houses constructed for agricultural on purely in agricultural land.

    In case of NPR, outsees are loosing their house which is only property they have whereas in SPR case outsses are loosing their house and partial land also.

    Though, SPR outsees may still demand the plots at free of cost and compensation at rate of 1 Lac PSY for houses and whatever suitable they felt.

    As far as POA is concern than whoever is present owner has become only after paying out the consideration amount which can't be ruled out. Also, these GPA/SPA supersede the existing registries which is already recorded in revenue records.


    I again reiterated that practical solution being working out but where is the land in sector 110a to rehabilitate. If some-how both parties reached on amicable solution despite that HUDA can't proceed further.
    CommentQuote