Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir ji, 

As per my knowledge all GPA/SPA are registered with intent of converting to conveyance deed and most are irrevocable. 

Anyway, it's endless debate, since all records are in court than let it decide who is eligible or not.

Hi
    Greetings

Actually, there is no debate.

GPA/SPA even if genuine can never be considered as title of property. Hence no compensation is payable.

Hence All plots which are lying vacant would at best get compensation as per policy or as allowed by court. Courts would not want to give any dictum but guidelines to state to amend policy suitably and ENFORCE it, for good or for bad of the unauthorised plot owners with GPA/SPA whether revocable or irrevocable, whether GPA/SPA is registered or unregistered, whether genuine or not.

Villagers, who have owned this land on SPR however through generations are however on a very very strong wicket, where not only compensation+ alternative land+ solatium+ benefits is payable but consent is also mandatory.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Actually, there is no debate.

GPA/SPA even if genuine can never be considered as title of property. Hence no compensation is payable.

Hence All plots which are lying vacant would at best get compensation as per policy or as allowed by court. Courts would not want to give any dictum but guidelines to state to amend policy suitably and ENFORCE it, for good or for bad of the unauthorised plot owners with GPA/SPA whether revocable or irrevocable, whether GPA/SPA is registered or unregistered, whether genuine or not.

Villagers, who have owned this land on SPR however through generations are however on a very very strong wicket, where not only compensation+ alternative land+ solatium+ benefits is payable but consent is also mandatory.

Cheers

Sir ji,

This is your own assumption which I am not ruling out straight away. As per my information around 70% of houses owning GPA title thus if they not rehabilitated than according to your theory would has to forcefully evacuated.

And would you elaborate what is genuine transacted GPA other than in blood relation and how it could be define. If there is no genuine GPA exist than why did SC favor Mayadevi transaction and that too when it's not blood relation case and property purchase after paying consideration amount.

I can give you numbers of such reference from several High courts which interpret SC verdict of Suraj Lamp case correctly and even few one belongs to unauthorised colonies. Since Mayadevi case dealt by SC itself that's why I have given this reference.

Anyway, this is matter of court and validity of any transaction depends upon intention and circumstances and also believe successfully proved in court.

According to outsees, their demands are intact and either has to pay to all regardless whoever has GPA/SPA/Sale deed or take away road from somewhere else if out of court settlement worked-out.

Furthermore, I also believe none can demoralised outsees sincere attempt since court case are quite strong and notification period is about to lapse. Please also be informed over these defective titles sine-die stay order given by PHHC to houses as well to vacant plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir ji,

This is your own assumption which I am not ruling out straight away. As per my information around 70% of houses owning GPA title thus if they not rehabilitated than according to your theory would has to forcefully evacuated.

And would you elaborate what is genuine transacted GPA other than in blood relation and how it could be define. If there is no genuine GPA exist than why did SC favor Mayadevi transaction and that too when it's not blood relation case and property purchase after paying consideration amount.

I can give you numbers of such reference from several High courts which interpret SC verdict of Suraj Lamp case correctly and even few one belongs to unauthorised colonies. Since Mayadevi case dealt by SC itself that's why I have given this reference.

Anyway, this is matter of court and validity of any transaction depends upon intention and circumstances and also believe successfully proved in court.

According to outsees, their demands are intact and either has to pay to all regardless whoever has GPA/SPA/Sale deed or take away road from somewhere else if out of court settlement worked-out.

Furthermore, I also believe none can demoralised outsees sincere attempt since court case are quite strong and notification period is about to lapse. Please also be informed over these defective titles sine-die stay order given by PHHC to houses as well to vacant plots.

Hi
    Greetings

Some facts that you very conveniently ignore
    - Relation ship is definite in the SC Case that you shared
    - The person was given physical possession on consideration
    - The unit was habitable one and not a plain plot

For GENUINE Sale, the acid test, is whether the buyer is LIVING in it and is the ONLY shelter or not. Rest the courts are much wiser than me or you so will leave upto them.. They have however given clear definition which I have reproduced in earlier post. Again you have chosen to ignore.

Now, SC in other judgements wherein people were SQUATTING (no gpa/spa, no consideration, no registration, no title of property, no relationship.....nothing of any sort) could not be evacuated unless state provides them alternative shelter.

However, those with PLOTS purchased purely to hide their black money, entered GPA/SPA purely to avoid STAMPDUTY, possibly earning from ANTI SOCIAL AND ILLEGAL activities (though needs to be checked), without any reason to believe that they are destitutes and have no alternative shelter are not worthy of any relief honestly.

Hence, those STAYING/LIVING AS ONLY ABODE on the agricultural plots with houses built on them, with GPA/SPA, would be better off than plain plots with chardiwari. The clean plot owners, cannot be considered OUTSTEES!!! They are NOT SQUATTERS either!!! Their Social and Economic dependence is not ENTIRELY dependent on the vacant plot!!!

There is no iota of doubt on my mind that some wealthy, do numbari aadmi, possibly with hoards of illegal money, has plentyful of plots and is hiding behind the emotional calls of people who have built their houses on these plots sold on GPA/SPA.

Only those who have no other shelter may be treated by courts with sympathy and others should graciously accept the R&R or any other policy as suggested by Court.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Some facts that you very conveniently ignore
    - Relation ship is definite in the SC Case that you shared
    - The person was given physical possession on consideration
    - The unit was habitable one and not a plain plot

For GENUINE Sale, the acid test, is whether the buyer is LIVING in it and is the ONLY shelter or not. Rest the courts are much wiser than me or you so will leave upto them.. They have however given clear definition which I have reproduced in earlier post. Again you have chosen to ignore.

Now, SC in other judgements wherein people were SQUATTING (no gpa/spa, no consideration, no registration, no title of property, no relationship.....nothing of any sort) could not be evacuated unless state provides them alternative shelter.

However, those with PLOTS purchased purely to hide their black money, entered GPA/SPA purely to avoid STAMPDUTY, possibly earning from ANTI SOCIAL AND ILLEGAL activities (though needs to be checked), without any reason to believe that they are destitutes and have no alternative shelter are not worthy of any relief honestly.

Hence, those STAYING/LIVING AS ONLY ABODE on the agricultural plots with houses built on them, with GPA/SPA, would be better off than plain plots with chardiwari. The clean plot owners, cannot be considered OUTSTEES!!! They are NOT SQUATTERS either!!! Their Social and Economic dependence is not ENTIRELY dependent on the vacant plot!!!

There is no iota of doubt on my mind that some wealthy, do numbari aadmi, possibly with hoards of illegal money, has plentyful of plots and is hiding behind the emotional calls of people who have built their houses on these plots sold on GPA/SPA.

Only those who have no other shelter may be treated by courts with sympathy and others should graciously accept the R&R or any other policy as suggested by Court.

Cheers

Please pursue the orders correctly:

1. There is no blood relation between petitioner (GPA holder) and seller.

2. Physical possession offered for plot (part of standard GPA contents) on which later petitioner constructed house.

3. This plot was also in unauthorized area (confirm) and conveyance deed was ban during sale period.

Coming back to your new theory, now, Govt. should pick and choose who are entitled for compensation or not and that too on ground of bank balance. Means, if some has higher bank balance than he has to be eliminated and acquire his property at free of cost........ Great theory of law invention after Newton law.

Second, if a farmer has 20 acres of land out of which 7 acres been acquired than despite the worth of 70 cr. for remaining land he shouldn't be awarded for compensation and has no right on his acquired property. ये आपकी खामख्याली हैं या कुछ और......

If there are tho numbari aadmi, loosing plenty of lands are main hindrance than why court ignore these facts for such long period and why govt not highlighted?? I was great admire of your all posts but this time its seems quite fictionist and Robon-hood type.

Registry/GPA/SPA/Sale deed is matter of court and whoever the owners are with such title has to be compensated as per demands regardless defective or whatsoever.

Right-now I don't think outsees are interested in compensation rather they are seeking for change or scrap in planning and law is on their side.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody throw light on the following news that whether this step of HUDA will remove the hurdles of completion of NPR road as part of land of many villages are being acquired in NPR area?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Gurgaon starts acquiring land for 1,349-acre green cover
    Praveen Jose,TNN | Mar 4, 2015, 05.09 AM IST

GURGAON: HUDA has begun work on creating a green buffer as per Gurgaon Master Plan 2031, where 1,349 acres of green cover will be planted on the city's outskirts to check pollution and improve air quality.

According to HUDA sources, land acquisition for the project has been expedited following directives from the chief administrator's office. Farmers whose land will be acquired have been served Section 4 and Section 6 notices so far.

Land acquisition officer Satbir Singh said, "We're speeding up acquisition for 1,349 acres of land near the northern peripheral road (NPR). Local farmers have already been served Section 6 notices. We'll soon send them Section 9 notices, as per which they will be remunerated for the land acquired."

He explained that the Section 4 notice is sent out to inform landowners that the government is interested in acquiring their land for government projects. Section 6 notices, sent out last month, informed them the government has initiated the land acquisition process. They will later on be awarded compensation for the land acquired via Section 9 notices, thereby completing the acquisition process.
    Singh said the land will be acquired from 13 villages along the NPR. "Villages that fall under the project include Kakraula, Bhangraula, Wazirpur, Dhorka, among others," said Singh. Land acquisition for residential, commercial and other purposes, as per Gurgaon Master Plan 2031, has taken place long ago. It is only the green cover, to be developed by HUDA, which is lagging behind. "We are now acquiring land for HUDA to speed up the development of a green buffer for the city," Singh added.

HUDA administrator Anita Yadav said, "Once the acquisition is complete, the 1,349 acres of green cover will be developed to include parks and forest cover."
    ----------------------------------------

I think this type of green buffer should also be created in SPR area.

CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Does any one has any news if any progress on this and what is the current status of the road?
    CommentQuote
  • In ten days within this case will be solve. It's conformed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    In ten days within this case will be solve. It's conformed

Dear what is the source of this news. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji it's really very good news but on what basis you can say this. Please tell.
    CommentQuote
  • It's a inside story
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ranveer, :)
    CommentQuote
  • What's going on Ranveer now??
    CommentQuote
  • I'll tell u when something happen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    I'll tell u when something happen

Everyone's eyes are on you now
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji news is that Huda administration may remove houses on way of SPR shortly. Is any settlement made in villages and Huda?
    CommentQuote