Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes Huda will provide same land to villagers in same sector
    CommentQuote
  • What a news Ranveer ji, congrats to villagers of this area and I pray and hope for the wealthness of the people. U must inform us time to time all the developments.
    CommentQuote
  • I also got to know from a villager who owns land in the disputed area (at least self claimed so), that matter has been settled and HUDA is offering them land in same sector. And within 10-15 days work would start for road construction, although it has already been 5-7 days since I talked to him and no movement on the ground. May be he was talking in terms of IST and 10-15 days meant 2-3 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    I also got to know from a villager who owns land in the disputed area (at least self claimed so), that matter has been settled and HUDA is offering them land in same sector. And within 10-15 days work would start for road construction, although it has already been 5-7 days since I talked to him and no movement on the ground. May be he was talking in terms of IST and 10-15 days meant 2-3 months.

That sounds like a good news - hopefully will end the logjam in the area and prices should appreciate as well....any thoughts??
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome Mr.Rathore, you appeared after a long time confirming good news. Y/day several acres land in Sector 47 is acquired by Huda for road leading to Unitech's UG project and rumours were that next work is to be completed on SPR in next few days as mutual settlement is reached between Huda and villagers. Unitech too has started it's construction in a couple of days ago. So it seems activities are now going fast and the ice is broken. Today I have received two calls from broker to sell the flat. Please keep updating whenever anyone gets any further news/development.
    CommentQuote
  • this is really a good news , congratulations to all who has property on SPR and for villagers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Welcome Mr.Rathore, you appeared after a long time confirming good news. Y/day several acres land in Sector 47 is acquired by Huda for road leading to Unitech's UG project and rumours were that next work is to be completed on SPR in next few days as mutual settlement is reached between Huda and villagers. Unitech too has started it's construction in a couple of days ago. So it seems activities are now going fast and the ice is broken. Today I have received two calls from broker to sell the flat. Please keep updating whenever anyone gets any further news/development.

Which project has Unitech started construction? For which project did you get call from the broker?
    CommentQuote
  • On SPR, Sector 70, Unitech's Vista Project is just started, cleaning of the towers are going on and after that construction and finishing work will start. Vista Association meetings with Unitech are continuously going on to put pressure on them as they had stopped almost all residential projects in Gurgaon. I have come to know that opposite Vista, Unitech has completed half commercial building too and work is on there too. If SPR is cleared then this whole area is one of the hottest property in Sohna/New Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    On SPR, Sector 70, Unitech's Vista Project is just started, cleaning of the towers are going on and after that construction and finishing work will start. Vista Association meetings with Unitech are continuously going on to put pressure on them as they had stopped almost all residential projects in Gurgaon. I have come to know that opposite Vista, Unitech has completed half commercial building too and work is on there too. If SPR is cleared then this whole area is one of the hottest property in Sohna/New Gurgaon.

Sound like a really great news. If that patch is cleared on SPR in 2-3 months, then I am sure that area will again shot up in demand. Unitech and DLF hold majority of land and projects along SPR after badshanpur crossing. Any new about Unitech crest View? Its also in sec 70.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Sound like a really great news. If that patch is cleared on SPR in 2-3 months, then I am sure that area will again shot up in demand. Unitech and DLF hold majority of land and projects along SPR after badshanpur crossing. Any new about Unitech crest View? Its also in sec 70.

Afaik, no work on Crestview. Construction started for Southpark as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kiran, recently switched jobs and very busy these days in office.
    Good to know that few mates still remember me here.
    :)

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Welcome Mr.Rathore, you appeared after a long time confirming good news. Y/day several acres land in Sector 47 is acquired by Huda for road leading to Unitech's UG project and rumours were that next work is to be completed on SPR in next few days as mutual settlement is reached between Huda and villagers. Unitech too has started it's construction in a couple of days ago. So it seems activities are now going fast and the ice is broken. Today I have received two calls from broker to sell the flat. Please keep updating whenever anyone gets any further news/development.
    CommentQuote
  • Not even single stone laid for Crest view.

Originally Posted by akumarggn
    CommentQuote
  • Court lifts ban on land use change - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Chandigarh/GURGAON: The flagging realty market in Gurgaon and Faridabad received a major boost on Monday when the Punjab and Haryana high court vacated a stay on issuing change of land use (CLU) licences to builders and on acquiring land to develop residential and commercial properties in that part of NCR.

A division bench headed by Justice S K Mittal lifted the stay, accepting Haryana government's submission that it has prepared a sub-regional plan of the area that meets the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) norms.

In January 2014, the HC had restrained the state from issuing CLU licences to any developer and also stopped land acquisition after hearing a petition alleging unregulated construction in NCR. On Monday, the government argued that the state was not required to take approval of NCRPB because it had prepared a sub-regional plan for the NCR area, in conformity with the observations of the board.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates? been many days since we last heard something happened...anything official came out?
    CommentQuote
  • No change physically on the site, although lot is happening in the background. We should see the movement on the ground in coming months.

Also, road lights on SPR stretch from Sohna road to disputed land have also come live.
    CommentQuote