Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • State Counsel again asked to adjourn the Case on 9th July as given in court's site.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on SPR from surrounding people. Ranveer ji any internal news on negotiation with Huda to settle matter???

Now from Vista side traffic can be clearly seen running on Sohna road. Enough space is cleared now. When the remaining is going to clear to complete SPR as passed for NPR??
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all, any news?..

Kiran ji, will appreciate if pics can be posted for "Vista side traffic can be clearly seen running on Sohna road. Enough space is cleared now"
    CommentQuote
  • When I wud go on site, I wud take pics and post. I happened to be at Vista flats visit last week and while taking U turn back to Vista, I was able to see clear traffic passing on Sohna road through the narrow passage which was passing through the few villagers house. Before this we were never able to see traffic on Sohna road. Many two wheelers seemed practice of now going through this route. Though a car too can be passed through this place. Parallel roads on both sides of these villagers houses have also been created for moving the vehicles. Unitech people told that now Government has asked all the concerned deptts to clear all cases by mutual settlements as NPR's has been done and hopeful in next hearing.
    If anyone gets any news he must share. Ranveer ji was giving some updates but now he is missing. Waiting his comments too.
    CommentQuote
  • No I haven't another story I'll tell you when something happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for update.
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody said that this matter will be solve as soon as possible. They were agree with each other conditions
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji this is a good news indeed. Seems matter will solve now soon. On 9th July is next hearing. Hope all should settle now like NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • With Unitech restarting construction on its SPR project, it looks like they have the insider info on settlement being round the corner.
    Let's see how it pans out..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    With Unitech restarting construction on its SPR project, it looks like they have the insider info on settlement being round the corner.
    Let's see how it pans out..

Ya they've constructed upto 2nd floor in one of the towers. But very smartly they are constructing only the ones without basement to get money from buyers asap. Many buyers have already initiated consumer case for their Southpark project. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66535
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • No it's not that. But Unitech people I told that any builder is trying to purchase this land and as per them it may be Tatas. But I still believe it would be sorted out by Huda as they sorted out NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Next date is 27th July 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Thx for the update Kiran
    CommentQuote
  • Same design for SPR. which came for NPR. But SPR villager not satisfy for this design. They will go for Supreme Court after that
    CommentQuote
  • I think now SPR project will too delay if villager will go to Supreme Court
    CommentQuote