Sort by :
Filter by :
- Let them go Supreme Court and atleast final decision of SC will end up this matter. For everything if one parameter is set once, that has to be followed by all. If like NPR, these villagers get the same sizes of plots which they are owning now along with money for construction, then they should not deny and same thing SC also may tell them and ask them to accept.CommentQuote0Flag
- They will not give same plot. They willCommentQuote0Flag
- They will giving covered area onlyCommentQuote0Flag
- Ranveer ji for NPR it is decided that if someone has 500 yards plot then he would be given exactly the same size of plot in the location decided by Huda and he would get money too to construct his house immediately as soon as he agrees with Huda and has to construct in 6 months time (ground floor can be easily completed in this time) and has to shift in his new house. Further benefit is that Huda will prepare all Roads, sewer, electricity polls on roads, etc. means fully infrastructure developed place will be given to all relocated villagers, that's the reason 750 house owners have happily accepted this offer as this developed place would be far better than they are living now and Court will be having all reports of all activities.
If the villagers on SPR, don't accept this offer and go to Supreme Court, they are not going to get more than this offer and will waste high fees of SC as SC would not try to make angry to NPR villagers by giving more than this to these few ones of SPR villagers and then they would be forcibly removed with same offer of High Court and State Govt.'s decision. So they must accept the offer and cooperate with Government and for their protection Court is always there. Seems one man stubborn-ness making losses to many. They must understand the situation and their benefits on fully developed infrastructure, the value of which will increase very fast than the present one.CommentQuote0Flag
- Village said they will agree on surya Kant judgementCommentQuote0Flag
- Villagers have lots off empty place which is not developed they want same size of plot. not just covered area. They have just 20% covered area that's a problemCommentQuote0Flag
- Ranveer ji people here should ask the HUDA to give them same offer as given to Dwarkaexpress houses I.e. Same plot with money for construction with fully developed infrastructure as to NPR if these people are getting less than of NPR and same thing they should demand in next hearing on 27th July in High Court. This is the best which they can negotiate. We all too want that they should leave this place happily and with satisfaction. We are with them.CommentQuote0Flag
- U r right all ppl want that. let's see wt happen on 27th JulyCommentQuote0Flag
- Suryactant judge is offering what which is acceptable to the villagers?? And who is not accepting this?? Is it HudaCommentQuote0Flag
- Same size plot in same sectorCommentQuote0Flag
- See below last interim order.Looks some kind of settlement done with petitioners.CommentQuote2Flag
- Wow Khalsa ji! It;s wonderful report.
The lines stating "whereby, the State of
Haryana has entered into settlement with the land owners in respect of
their land situated in the similar locality in Gurgaon." seems evolve solution for both villagers and Huda.
Above Ranveer ji has quoted that the villagers want the land in same locality which Huda is going to provide in same locality and it also states that State of Haryana has entered into settlement with the land owners.
Mr. Amar Vivek, Advocate(Huda) and Mr.Kulbhushan Sharma, Advocate of Rambir Singh would be meeting soon for final consideration on the matter.
IT'S A VERY POSITIVE NEWS AND HOPE WUD FINALISE SOON. ranveerboken; ji, do you still see problem???CommentQuote0Flag
- Great post, Khalsa Ji.Originally Posted by KhalsaSee below last interim order.Looks some kind of settlement done with petitioners.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ranveer ji can you tell me that in same sector i.e. Sector 70 the same size of plots are available as I think most of land is already purchased by developers and builders and if so, Huda can't allocate their land to villagers. Do you know that Huda is having required land for villagers in sector 70??CommentQuote0Flag
- No all land in this sector of private buildersCommentQuote0Flag