Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing the badshahpur signal is a daily affair for me, and trust me even today I cannot see any movement on the road from the signal or Sohna road. Reason being big bushes and Ambedkar bhavan obstructing the view.

But once you go to the back side of Ambedkar statue, through slip lane in place you should be able to see the developments.

Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    I was ging to badshahpur today (From Subash Chowk to Sohna direction) and Tried looking from a distance to see if there is any movement but could not see anything. I will be keen & obviously interested if work start here (i anticipate a jump of at least 500 or 600) if this news is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • I donot have any official words to support my understanding, but what I saw was more of levelling work for the road and not only restricted to covering the drain.

As the development was in a straight line where road should be placed, if covering the drain was the objective of the activity than work should have been spread to complete open drain and not for the road area only.

My understanding can be flawed as builders always surprises us with new tactics. It might be just an false event raised to trigger prices in the area and main objective can be what you have explained.

Originally Posted by golu11
    yes work has started but that's is for covering the drain on which then road needs to be built. Statute will not remain there and it will be moved to the center of the junction ( just like subash chowk)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i will post the pics tomorrow....himrathore is right.....road work has started...levelling is 70% complete..though one lane of road shud be completed by diwali and by Jan 2014 ..all investments in this sector shud give gud returns.....

where will statue go is still not clear but atleast its good half work is done,,
    CommentQuote
  • Recent update, leveling work has reached Sohna road junction. Yesterday while passing through, kacha road was visible from Badshahpur junction. Passing very close to Ambedkar bhawan, plan looks like Ambedkar statue and bhawan would remain where they are and road would circle it.

This is just my assumption, seeing construction.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone share the pictures clarifying all the doubts please...
    CommentQuote
  • I don't carry a camera phone, my employer restricts me for that, so it would be tough for me to post pictures.

Hope GabarSingh posts pictures today, else I'll post them over weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, the road getting ready is probably the best piece of info i have heard in the last 3 yrs. Very hard to believe though as one has gotten used to inactivity over the years!

This will have a huge impact on Primanti, Unitech One,Spaze pallazio etc ......
    CommentQuote
  • It would surely have huge impact on all projects of SPR, Diwali should bring good fortunes for SPR investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Buddy for the informations.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    It would surely have huge impact on all projects of SPR, Diwali should bring good fortunes for SPR investors.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi had been to SPR while driving through , the following is the update .

1. The ambedkar statue which was shifted inside a building , or a structure, remains there , next to sohna road.

2. adjacent to ambedkar statue some land portion has been cleared , but the cleared portion does not reach fully upto the existing constructed portion, there is still drain and several trees in between which doesnot appear to be cleared.

3. The actual disputed portion is as it is which spans through the village, the portion which connects to NH8 on the other side is as it is .

4. The portion which is one way remains one way and is to be made 2 way.

5. the temporary road, most probably made by some builder , still provide access from sohna road, though very narrow . This access is usefull for those projects like Tata primanti bang on spr .

I have taken all the photos and will upload it in the evening .

so the conclusion can be as follows :

1. If the cleared portion is cleared all the way and a road is constructed then it will provide access to sohna road ( which currently is provided through the temporary road ) and is beneficial to projects like Tata Primanti bang on spr.

2. There will still not be any access to projects deep inside as there are no sector roads.

3. access to NH8 is still not possible as all the issues remain as it is .

4. Could not see any sewage or water work , except for few pipes lying . This corroborates with the status mentioned in huda that work is stopped due to non availability of land across sohna road.

Hope huda makes serious effort at solving all the issues and spr comes as it was planned and all the sector roads connect to spr so it benefits all the projects .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Hi had been to SPR while driving through , the following is the update .

1. The ambedkar statue which was shifted inside a building , or a structure, remains there , next to sohna road.

2. adjacent to ambedkar statue some land portion has been cleared , but the cleared portion does not reach fully upto the existing constructed portion, there is still drain and several trees in between which doesnot appear to be cleared.

3. The actual disputed portion is as it is which spans through the village, the portion which connects to NH8 on the other side is as it is .

4. The portion which is one way remains one way and is to be made 2 way.

5. the temporary road, most probably made by some builder , still provide access from sohna road, though very narrow . This access is usefull for those projects like Tata primanti bang on spr .

I have taken all the photos and will upload it in the evening .

so the conclusion can be as follows :

1. If the cleared portion is cleared all the way and a road is constructed then it will provide access to sohna road ( which currently is provided through the temporary road ) and is beneficial to projects like Tata Primanti bang on spr.

2. There will still not be any access to projects deep inside as there are no sector roads.

3. access to NH8 is still not possible as all the issues remain as it is .

4. Could not see any sewage or water work , except for few pipes lying . This corroborates with the status mentioned in huda that work is stopped due to non availability of land across sohna road.

Hope huda makes serious effort at solving all the issues and spr comes as it was planned and all the sector roads connect to spr so it benefits all the projects .

Hi
    greetings

Thanks for the updates. Really helpful.
    Wish to seek your opinion on
    - Possible time required for Sohna Road/SPR access issue being sorted out?
    - Which end (Sohna/NH8) of SPR is better in terms of connectivity/access?
    - How much time for all sector roads may take to come to existence?
    - Which Under Construction Projects, preferably floors/plots between 69-75 sectors, (other than UNITECH/Tata but fairly stable builders) will have good access on SPR, once completed?

Thanks

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Photographs pls ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Thanks for the updates. Really helpful.
    Wish to seek your opinion on
    - Possible time required for Sohna Road/SPR access issue being sorted out?
    If the current developments continue without any hindrances , atleast the sohna road access will see light of the day . How soon would depend on seriousness of Huda and hopefully the still unconnected part being litigation free ( at the sohna road end ). Overall spr , hinges on vacation of stay and still there has been absolutely any progress as seen from the high court tracking tool.

- Which end (Sohna/NH8) of SPR is better in terms of connectivity/access?

More likely sohna road end, as at the NH8 end the road has been ready for many years, but issue has been how to connect to NH8 . currently it is with a very narrow side lane and hence choked. direct access to NH8 is absolutely not clear.

- How much time for all sector roads may take to come to existence?

Understand they are also having land aquisition issues and hence with masterplan 2031 some alignements were changed. There is no evidence of the work having been sent for budgeting also, leave alone tendering, deciding and executing .

- Which Under Construction Projects, preferably floors/plots between 69-75 sectors, (other than UNITECH/Tata but fairly stable builders) will have good access on SPR, once completed?

Only tata and unitech projects come to mind and ofcourse krish project is also bang on spr towards sohna road side. will do more diligence and tell , will request more learned members who trach spr closely to suggest .

Thanks

Cheers

blessu ji

will try to answer with whatever little I know , and that is very little . sorry for the delay in responding.
    CommentQuote
  • Kinjalchato ji , u had said that you would post some pics of the Sohna road patch ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REALTYGUY
    Kinjalchato ji , u had said that you would post some pics of the Sohna road patch ....

sir having a cable problem , will sort out and upload as soon as I can . Have patience :).
    CommentQuote