Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vipul builder have Land in same sector. which have not license yet if huda will provide this land to villager
    CommentQuote
  • But main think is that same land size
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji if same sized plots are not available in same sector then villagers should understand this and should agree in another sector where they can get plot of same size just like NPR's home-owners or if they want only in sector 70 then they would have to agree on available land along with the compensation for the balance land and construction money extra to build house
    This way they won't be loser and will get appropriate value of their acquired land with extra money in hand too. Villagers must try to find out a compensation formula on the basis of whatever is available in front of them. I don't think Vipul would offer their land and he must be in process of getting license to bring his residential project.
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji as per interim order, it seems all the things have been settled and now required formalities are being done in the meeting fixed on 23.07.2015 between Advocates of both sides, means Huda Advocate and petitioners' Advocate and the final decision may be placed on 27.07.2015 before the court.
    Is there anything else is coming up in way of settlements? Pls tell if you have any information regarding this.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Ya sure, I will inform you if anything happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes waiting for information from you.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Any update? How soon can full connectivity on SPR start?
    CommentQuote
  • Villager refused HUDA's proposal. Now let's see what happens on the 27th?
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA was offering same NPR policy. That's why they were refused.
    CommentQuote
  • If the HC repeats the same thing again, they will go for the SC.
    CommentQuote
  • It's a bad news and now matter will delay for more longer time till SC will will find any appropriate solution. If people are not ready then Huda or I High Court can't do anything and they will also depend on Supreme Court. So hearing on 27.07.2015 is already useless and have no meaning. So villagers from now onwards should start preparing to go to Supreme court.
    CommentQuote
  • This is bad news. I think the villagers are being very unreasonable now. They had a genuine concern earlier, however now they are taking advantage of the situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    It's a bad news and now matter will delay for more longer time till SC will will find any appropriate solution. If people are not ready then Huda or I High Court can't do anything and they will also depend on Supreme Court. So hearing on 27.07.2015 is already useless and have no meaning. So villagers from now onwards should start preparing to go to Supreme court.

Hi Kiran,

Which sectors will be most affected by this recent development.?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you. To demand the thing which is not available, is unreasonable. 750 home owners on NPR have agreed to shift in another sector by availing same sized plot with construction money to build new houses with complete infrastructure to be made by Huda. So they will lead better life with proper roads, sewer, electricity, water pipes, etc. but on SPR they want builders surrender their land which is not possible as all projects on land are sold out. I think they won't get any favour from SC as Government is ready to compensate them all. In development process relocations of sites are very common. In Delhi too residents at main Push road were removed and alternate plots was given in another place. So these people should understand it's not happening for the first time. I think SC also won't support them and ultimately they have to go with the Huda's offer on other sector or with small plots in same sector. But it will quite late the SPR project.
    CommentQuote
  • The sectors which are lying around SPR like 70, 69, 71 and 74. Though roads around these houses have been made and traffic can move now rather comfortably but you know the fantastic look of SPR around this patch gets break and if the full road is constructed in same way, nothing like this. It would be a just eye catching road. I would say best in whole Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote