Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think they are trying something new strategyCommentQuote0Flag
- If Huda offering same deal like NPR,you guy's should accept it. You saw what happen to KD side SC dismiss it some people have withdrawn the cases.Think again.CommentQuote0Flag
- The main thing that villagers should consider now is that they shud not be loosers and get extra to extent which they can get from Govt under law and provisions made for them in return of acquired land. NPR's like settlement are also seen as best example for settlement where such a large community gave their approval to acquire their residences.
If you get well developed infrastructure at new place with recovery of your land and house and extra financial benefits then villagers shud accept the opportunity which will not be available to those whose lands or Residences are not falling under major roads project. Rest depends upon their mind and thinking but keep in mind that SC always may not support residents if the Court thinks that now they are demanding unreasonable and SPR is not a small project, it's connecting Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad and Sohna Road's main sister road so it has to be solved sooner or later by the authorities.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ranveer ji as per my knowledge nothing new is going and in next coming date, discussions will continue further on their (Huda) current offer which they tried to meet like NPR's.CommentQuote0Flag
- In today's hearing case is dismissed by Hon'ble Justice Hemant Gupta and Hon'ble Justice Mrs.Raj Rahul Garg.CommentQuote1Flag
- What does it mean?CommentQuote0Flag
- It means petitioner(Rambir and others) have lost the case here and we have to see the next step of both the parties. Petitioner might go to Supreme court and Huda if want, might take action as the stay was vacated last year and the compensation negotiation since then was going between both. Huda also offered lastly the NPR like settlement but petitioner rejected that too. Now since case is dismissed by Court, petitioner either will accept Huda's offer and if not, may appeal in Supreme court against Huda. But even in SC it may not take long time and finally they have to go since none is allowed to stop infrastructure once finalized by Government in large public interest. This thing must be understand by petitioners.CommentQuote0Flag
- They will not go SC,they knows what happen to KD cases.
Good news for SPR.CommentQuote0Flag
- How long before SPR is a reality? I think at least two years. For all who invested and have waited it is still a case of a bridge too far...CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes they will go SC it's confirmCommentQuote0Flag
- Undue demands will not be met by any court, hence, think what you demand, is really worth and reasonable?? All home buyers of the nearby areas would have been really happy to see the happy ending of litigation of this area. What next if SC too ask you to go in line with new infrastructure being developed in the area by State govt.??CommentQuote0Flag
- Supreme court will not even accept the review application. :) SPR's woes are over now.CommentQuote2Flag
- Yes I also think that SC will upheld the decision of High Court since there is no wayout left except to accept the Huda's offer and few people can't change the infrastructure designed by Country and Town Planning of Haryana State. When they are getting land against land with other monetary compensation, there is no reason to denying. By this attitude not a single road can be made in India and whole country will always remain the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yeah indeed. Everybody knows that the greed has no limits. What was the price of the barren land of Gurgaon in 90s? It was way behind its poor cousin Faridabad that time. These people should be thankful to the builders and respect urban population for making their land prices sky rocket and giving them various business opportunities. Lots of the natives of this region are successful businessmen now and lots of younger generation is employed at schools and other educational organizations imparting sports training. But instead these people choose to be arrogant and cribbing for more.
I hope SC quashes the appeal at the very first sight.CommentQuote1Flag
- I agree with you and I want to tell these petitioners are not poor people but own farm houses too close to Sector 70 just opposite to cyber hub area near NH8 on SPR and they demand in same area i. e. more valuable land than they possess now of same size which even is not available as most of land is bought by private developers. These very rich petitioners are now taking a ride on builders, home buyers on these sectors and even on Government with their reputed jaat style and disrupted the growth of the area for long time.CommentQuote2Flag