Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These guys must play this game of "Deal/No Deal".... Nearest place to play would be the Ambience Mall.

Every one initially says NO to even bigger bounty in anticipation of Jackpot when the last suitcase opens. 1 out of thousand gets it.

Rest only repent the decision of forgoing the last big bounty that was offered...

Going to Supreme Court would be the feeling of Deja Vu ...

RA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    I agree with you and I want to tell these petitioners are not poor people but own farm houses too close to Sector 70 just opposite to cyber hub area near NH8 on SPR and they demand in same area i. e. more valuable land than they possess now of same size which even is not available as most of land is bought by private developers. These very rich petitioners are now taking a ride on builders, home buyers on these sectors and even on Government with their reputed jaat style and disrupted the growth of the area for long time.

:bab (5):

Some politically correct, liberals will shout you down now for bringing race, community into the debate but most know you are just stating the obvious.
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever I have stated is a reality and only few unreasonable and adamant people should not be allowed to spoil the whole atmosphere of this society and to not develop an area in a better way. If things have to go like this then our Government should not announce any policy to develop rural infrastructure and housing schemes. We, thousand of home buyers are suffering due to these few people and our weak Government. Whoever is unreasonable, must go out of this mess to bring things on track for larger public interest. For Metro line many Delhites have been relocated and still being relocated. See yesterday's newspaper and these few villagers are also must be removed from there at the earliest. When NPR'S residents had agreed why these not?? Sarpanch of this area is not a king of this reason. Enough is enough and let them go to Supreme court for very favourable decision on their side.
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme Court will not entertain this case as miketest; , say's it will be quashed in very first appeal.
    CommentQuote
  • Villager will not going SC now. They ware accepted HC direction. They refused to go SC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    Villager will not going SC now. They ware accepted HC direction. They refused to go SC

Intelligent decision. Someone would have induced some sense in them.

Hope SPR completes within next one year, Unitech sells its non-prime land bank and restarts construction along SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    I agree with you and I want to tell these petitioners are not poor people but own farm houses too close to Sector 70 just opposite to cyber hub area near NH8 on SPR and they demand in same area i. e. more valuable land than they possess now of same size which even is not available as most of land is bought by private developers. These very rich petitioners are now taking a ride on builders, home buyers on these sectors and even on Government with their reputed jaat style and disrupted the growth of the area for long time.

Jaat style has been adopted by Gujjars of Aravalis and Yamuna now over the last few decades.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    In intrest of indian real estate kindly sign in the following petition.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Really ranveerboken; ji! You have given good news to all of us. Thanks very much, it's a celebration day for all of us. Once again thanks to all of villagers who finally decided this way in interest of all of us altogether.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I have already signed the petition and request home buyers of Unitech to sign petitions urgently.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • SPR Road, Gurgaon - Upcoming Projects

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please convey heartiest congratulations to the Villagers for taking a sensible decision..

You have been a wonderful support on this thread by bringing the inside scoops for others.

Keep up the good work.

Hope SPR now takes the shape that everyone has envisaged for long time.

RA

Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any update?

Whats the next step on this now? Any announcement from any of the parties esp HUDA yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Anita Yadav, Administrator of Huda says Huda will start work soon to complete the road. News attached regarding this.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote