Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • From where did you get this news??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Any updates guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by regent0108
    Anyone having idea on this; whether sohna road is going to be developed as a national high in near future ..

From where did u read this news?
    CommentQuote
  • SPR Road, Gurgaon - Upcoming Projects

I remember viewing some video, one person while discussing issues on poor maintenance of sohna road pointed out that earlier it was state highway now its going to be nh. Thats the reason i started checking on some more info..
    CommentQuote

May I know what's wrong in your site now as no matter or any URL is not being pasted here. Pls enable paste option in this forum as we have to bring lot of news reg SPR.

Guys this road will be completed by December 2015 and it wud be widened 3 meters each side more from GX road till NH8 and villagers wud get plots in Sector 48 as they kept demand on this side only which is agreed by Huda.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Huda plan had been changed they are giving plot in sector 49
    CommentQuote
  • this is a very positive development ..

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    May I know what's wrong in your site now as no matter or any URL is not being pasted here. Pls enable paste option in this forum as we have to bring lot of news reg SPR.
    Guys this road will be completed by December 2015 and it wud be widened 3 meters each side more from GX road till NH8 and villagers wud get plots in Sector 48 as they kept demand on this side only which is agreed by Huda.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Golf Course Extension Road to be widened soon - The Times of India

Road as per Master plan is 90Mtrs wide. With widening of additional 3 mtrs each side, total width on each side shall be 12.7mtrs. From current 9.7 (3 lane each side) to 12.7 mtrs on (4 lane each side ) for traffic. Very decent but still have have lot of land left!! Something is missing in order to justify 90 mtrs usage and Master plan. Rest of approx 65mtr for divider, service lane and green belt.?? Cannot understand the widening figure.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ranveer ji

If plots are being allotted in Sector 49, that too is equally good and good location than Sector 37D.

Anybody has any information about relocation of Ambedkar Bhawan from SPR road as Huda was searching plot for them also a couple of months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Did some checking on the width increase rational. As per Master plan 2031 of Gurgaon, SPR is total 90mtrs wide road. Out of which 30mtrs meters for green belt on either side. Total for green belt comes to 60 mtrs.

With this width increase, total road shall be 25 mtrs, 8 lane highway (4 lane each side). Total usage comes to 85mtrs. Remaining 5mtrs should be for divider and foot path. This is the only rational i could figure out. Surprising nothing for servicing lane!!
    CommentQuote
  • Huda has deployed their force on Dhaani village houses on SPR to demolish and road may be constructed in 3 months. Supreme Court has rejected the plea of the owners against High Court's order.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Huda has deployed their force on Dhaani village houses on SPR to demolish and road may be constructed in 3 months. Supreme Court has rejected the plea of the owners against High Court's order.

Well that's a good news - then can it be said that SPR is finally cleared all legal hassles and can be completed? What happened to ambedkar statue - has that been cleared as well?
    CommentQuote

• Hey, can you provide another link to share the news or directly post the news? The given link requires to log in.
    CommentQuote