Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In future, to support SPR, greater SPR is being created.

Since Huda is planning to make greater SPR by 2017 to support SPR (which might complete in 3 months), it's quite possible that Ambedkar Bhawan too would be relocated to some nearby place. Lots of meetings are going on for this project and we may hear some positive news about Ambedkar Bhawan soon too.
    http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/punjab-and-haryana/gurgaon/greater-spr-would-smooth-travel/articleshow/49128060.cms
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• kiranmahajan; Thanks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    In future, to support SPR, greater SPR is being created.

Since Huda is planning to make greater SPR by 2017 to support SPR (which might complete in 3 months), it's quite possible that Ambedkar Bhawan too would be relocated to some nearby place. Lots of meetings are going on for this project and we may hear some positive news about Ambedkar Bhawan soon too.
    Greater SPR would Smooth Travel - Navbharat Times

I am unable to understand how will this connect to SPR and from what point. Can you explain?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Greater SPR would start from the outer side of Sector 68 (opposite side of boundry between sector 68 and 69) and would continue outer side of sector 79 and will touch NH8 in Manesar starting area. From Greater SPR one can reach SPR moving beside Sector 70A and sector 70 (road already exists) and this distance is about 2 to 2.5 KM.

Afterwards the road may be connected till Ghata village on behind the sectors 59 to sector 67 i.e. parallel road to Golf Course Extension road. Presently one has to go straight from Golf Road Extn. to SPR to NH8 to reach Manesar or deviate to Sector 68 and go straight to Manesar passing outer side of sector 79, etc. when this new road is made shortly and till 2017 the direct road from Ghata village to sector 68 will be made to go direct to Manesar without passing Kherki toll plaza.

The Gurgaon map is given above to understand better.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Attached is the updated version of the Masterplan map. This one shows the Greater SPR clearly.
    CommentQuote
  • Missed the attachment in my previous post.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has any idea about the resale prices at Paras Irene, AIPL, BPTP, and others in sector 70 A?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys any update on Southpark I have not received any payment advice for A3 tower
    CommentQuote
  • It's very easy to get Ration card registered as even all tenants also have ration cards. Ration cards can't make owner of any property anywhere and owners legally are only those who have atleast registration of any property through Court. Legal heirs are only those who have properties registered or transferred in their name in court.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Greater SPR is also on the way......hope to see the light at the end of tunnel.
    SPR will give light to NH-8 goers to find alternate route.........
    CommentQuote

• CommentQuote