Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kinjalchato ji problems still persist with cable ?

Gabarsingh and himmatrathore no pics from u as well gentlemen ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry guys, I managed to take the pictures. But some how my phone was not able to send those to my laptop. Will update by evening today.

Originally Posted by REALTYGUY
    Kinjalchato ji problems still persist with cable ?

Gabarsingh and himmatrathore no pics from u as well gentlemen ?
    CommentQuote
  • My Comments in Blue

Sector road and tha village patch near Vista remains big hurdle now to make SPR what it was supposed to be, with no deadline available from HUDA regarding this. Investors rely completely on builders for connectivity and sector road, Tulip is already working for a connectivity for its projects from SPR. Hope other builders also come up with some plan which would eventually help Investors and end users till HUDA provides anything concrete.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Hi had been to SPR while driving through , the following is the update .

1. The ambedkar statue which was shifted inside a building , or a structure, remains there , next to sohna road.
    As per what I have heard, statue would remain there and road would be made operational from side of the bhavan

2. adjacent to ambedkar statue some land portion has been cleared , but the cleared portion does not reach fully upto the existing constructed portion, there is still drain and several trees in between which doesnot appear to be cleared.
    Connectivity is on its way, again referring to the plan I heard remaining drain would be covered with cement blocks. And work should start in a weeks time.

3. The actual disputed portion is as it is which spans through the village, the portion which connects to NH8 on the other side is as it is.
    This would remain major hurdle now, with no plan. Since litigation is there, and it is really difficult to predict when this litigation would get clear.

4. The portion which is one way remains one way and is to be made 2 way.
    Around 500m road from some meters ahead of SunBreeze to Vista is one way, and for that patch Krish is already pressurising to provide road. Since it effects Krish entry majorly.

5. the temporary road, most probably made by some builder , still provide access from sohna road, though very narrow . This access is usefull for those projects like Tata primanti bang on spr.
    Since actual road construction has started which is planned to be made operational by Diwali (my perception is by End of this year at least one way should be available), slip lane would hardly be required.

I have taken all the photos and will upload it in the evening .

so the conclusion can be as follows :

1. If the cleared portion is cleared all the way and a road is constructed then it will provide access to sohna road ( which currently is provided through the temporary road ) and is beneficial to projects like Tata Primanti bang on spr.

2. There will still not be any access to projects deep inside as there are no sector roads.

3. access to NH8 is still not possible as all the issues remain as it is .

4. Could not see any sewage or water work , except for few pipes lying . This corroborates with the status mentioned in huda that work is stopped due to non availability of land across sohna road.

Hope huda makes serious effort at solving all the issues and spr comes as it was planned and all the sector roads connect to spr so it benefits all the projects .
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

I want to know one thing. Is there any road to go to NH-8 via sector-77 from SPR by-passing kheridaula Toll?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of any such operational road. Though there are few in planning stage, which would eventually pass through Ninex site.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

I want to know one thing. Is there any road to go to NH-8 via sector-77 from SPR by-passing kheridaula Toll?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • SPR Gurgaon status

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Thanks for the updates. Really helpful.
    Wish to seek your opinion on
    - Possible time required for Sohna Road/SPR access issue being sorted out?
    - Which end (Sohna/NH8) of SPR is better in terms of connectivity/access?
    - How much time for all sector roads may take to come to existence?
    - Which Under Construction Projects, preferably floors/plots between 69-75 sectors, (other than UNITECH/Tata but fairly stable builders) will have good access on SPR, once completed?

Thanks

Cheers

Hi!

Joined as new member in this forum. It was interesting to go thru the information and comments of all the guys.

In this regard, I wish to state that 2-3 months back, it was being reported in newspaper like "Hindustan Times" that CM Hooda will start work shortly some flyovers including SPR from Golf Extn. Road to SPR, keeping an eye on the poll.

But now all seems finished as I read y/day that none of the authorities including NHAI, Highway Minister and CM, Haryana, is going to execute any acquisition process as they fear the bad consequences in the coming election and no approach road to NH-8 wud be started till election.

I was disappointed and now Vista and other related project investors have to wait for a long time and to depend on next Government's activity. What I have seen, is a narrow road after Vista's six lane, is going towards Sohna road and saw some vehicles going smoothly, but six lane is stopped after Vista which is coming from NH8 in front of DLF Corporate area and don't know when it wud join Sohna road for the time being.
    CommentQuote
  • photos of spr as promised.

Please find the snaps from my visit to spr, please read this with the description offered in my previous post.

Img1026 : Photo taken from sohna road ( GCx junction ), next to ambedkar bhavan and facing towards spr/ nh8 :)

Img 1027 & img 30 : Photo taken from spr facing towards sohna road/ showing few nullahs / trees in between, not much though

Img 1031 : the snap shows the uncompleted one way section ,

Img 1032 : the portion where spr ends abruptly / litigation portion

Img 1033 : the water pipeline lying in the side

Img 1034 : ambedkar bhavan where statue has been shifted.

One important point, as per huda project report ( please see in GCx section ) the portion which is one way ( next to krish ) , has got approvals to convert ti 2 way and tender notice is to be issued .

Img 1034
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kinjalchato ji

thank you so much for the excellent pics and the descriptions along with the same for better visualisation. I salute you .....

Hadn't expected anything very significant to be honest , however after seeing the pics do feel that progress has been made, especially the first pic !!

Looks like there is some light at the end of the tunnel after all !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REALTYGUY
    kinjalchato ji

thank you so much for the excellent pics and the descriptions along with the same for better visualisation. I salute you .....

Hadn't expected anything very significant to be honest , however after seeing the pics do feel that progress has been made, especially the first pic !!

Looks like there is some light at the end of the tunnel after all !!

You are welcome and I agree with your assessment that access to sohna road is much more real than it ever was . Hope Huda moves quickly and converts this into a reality . all projects bang on spr will benefit significantly, atleast those near the sohna road side .

I have been given the sobriquet of ' anti spr ' by some spr fans , so this is sobering for a change :).
    CommentQuote
  • Kinjal ji, thanks much for your efforts. Appreciate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i was at SPR and sohna road intersection just to check the rumored work has again started... No work was going on when i was there but i can see fresh sand was put at the empty area in the disputed stretch and road work has indeed started.. Got it confirmed from ambeadkar bhavan people work has started but it will connect only three lanes and ambeadkar Bhavan will remain here.

That's a gud news,that we will indeed have a better connectivity

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk for Windows phone
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • KC,

Thanks for the Pics. Do you know about any development regarding internal sector roads on SPR. For eg most of the internal sector roads were made long back on Gcx and last week I saw one more getting laid before M3M Golf estate.
    But havent seen any road on SPR. If one has to go to Tulip projetcs or BPTP or AIPL in 70a, one has to still rely on revenue road.
    If the litigation is on SPR then how it has delayed the construction internal roads on SPR.

Please "Koogle" (KC search engine) and enlighten all of us on the status and way forward.

Thanks

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    You are welcome and I agree with your assessment that access to sohna road is much more real than it ever was . Hope Huda moves quickly and converts this into a reality . all projects bang on spr will benefit significantly, atleast those near the sohna road side .

I have been given the sobriquet of ' anti spr ' by some spr fans , so this is sobering for a change :).
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing the action on SPR (How soever little it may be), I am tempted to revisit few posts that I wrote a year back on my understanding on SPR and its potential.

Re posting the same again and invite comments from the fellow members on their assessment of the development so far and if there is any relevance of what I thought a year back.

It would be great to see a separate thread on SPR and its projects and the project progress so far. One can know about all the projects on SPR in a single thread, their positive and negatives.

May be Sayan can run another poll for us to get the ranking of all projects on the basis of predefined criteria like :-

1. Location.
    2. Specs
    3. Price.
    4. Layout
    5. Amenities.
    6. Builder Reputation and past record.
    7. Ability to finish on time (On time I mean GST- Gurgaon Standard Time of 5 Years)
    8. Long term development of surrounding area.
    9. Accessibility.
    10.Density of the project.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28539-gurgaon-gcx-sector-67-projects-and-other-sector-photos-an-update/page35?t=30447&page=35

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Investment in SPR need a more holistic approach of reasoning before puttings one's money. Its definetely a big goldmine left untapped from the cluthes of Investors. Hence a good oppurtunity for end users to pick up projects that best suit their requirement.

For the new investors in gurgaon, they must understand the gurgaon investment psyche. Everything moves here on hype. 4 years back it was SPR that was the most hyped location and out of no where Unitech launched 7-8 projects on SPR. Everything got sold at what ever price it was launched.

Then the hype moved to New Gurgaon and Dew. In between Gcx came and went like a flash. Gcx still sells at such high prices because world over if one stretch in India that has got the maximum hype,then it has to be Gcx.

Now New gurgaon and Dew are riding the wave. So what happens to the hyped locations when this momentum moves from one location to another location. You only get to see a big SILENCE....

This Typhoon of Hype has by now covered most of the areas in gurgaon and expect it to glide down in next one years time. So what is going to be the next big move in Gurgaon RE.

My gut feel says that this Hype will revisit all the areas once again to see if there is any juice left in the older areas. Thats where SPR comes at the top.

SPR is the most undervalued stretch in the context of Gurgaon RE in relative terms. None of the projects that were launched few years back are at a stage that they will be handed over in next 3 years (Except Tulip).

3 Years is a long time and I guess two major issues of connectivity as mentioned by you would have their resolution in place. The day it happens, SPR will see a jump of 800-1600 rs depending on the project.

Now one may question that same would be the case with Dew Litigations. Most of the projects on Dew wont get the possession in next 3-5 years and within this time even those litigations will get resolved. Then Why wont Dew see an over night appreciation like SPR.

Answer is very simple. Connectivity or not connectivity, litigation or no litigation, Dew is many years away from getting good Social Infra like, hospitals,schools, Markets etc. It will take a very long time for the the scale of social infra required in Dew to support 1L-2L new residents.

SPR dosent have any of such issues. The moment it gets connected, Sohna road and upcoming commercial and retail of 6x sectors will be ready to support the new incumbants. Besides metro connectivity till the end of GCR and 16 Lane expressway to Gurgaon toll would make it convenient for residents to go anywhere in Gurgaon Business Districts.

SPR (Superbly Priced Road) is a good catch at the moment. Any one who can understand how gurgaon RE is poised at the moment, will find a merit in this location.

One just needs to be patient at this time. May be this is a lull before storm brewing at the moment.

RA.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/43000-where-is-the-next-1000-sqft-price-rise-expected-in-the-short-term/page3?t=44861&page=3
    Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Finally the Predator is back again !!!

I think first and foremost question that one needs to address is 1k Rs psft return with what kind of investment? Thats where one would get the real idea of ROI that one can expect. So Investing in projects at 7k-8k level or investing in projects at 3-4k level, 1K psft will give different ROI.

So one needs to understand what kind of fund is available for deployment within the tenure when this return is expected.

Second most important thing one needs to address is the Location. Premium of location will always drive a premium of a project. Revanta/Primanti on Gcx would have given twice the return then what it has given till now, even if they were launched couple of thousands above the launch price.

I think your assessment is bang on as far as identification of next growth corridor is concerned. With the kind of appreciation Dew has seen in last one year, SPR is again looking tempting.

So I would recommend to stick around SPR. One can never go long with its location. 1K psft return is waiting to happen the day it gets connected to Sohna road. Any thing extra you earn would be the opportunity cost+ your Diwali/Christmas gift.

Another reason that I see SPR to see the next big move is the limited supply of land. Wherein on Dew/NH8(8x,9x) you would see launches happening every month in next 5 years, SPR wont see such kind of activity. Most of the land is with Unitech/Ansal/BPTP/DLF and for them this is the family gold now best saved for rainy day. They wont be in a hurry to launch new projects untill they exhaust their inventory in Dew/Nh-8 or 8X,9X.

At the end of the day resale price is a function of demand coming either from end users for the rentals. Rentals on Sohna Road is going up month on month and so are the resale prices. With no new ready of move in project coming in near by area in next 2 years, the price in resale and rental will go only up on Sohna Road.
    It has already got a strong ecosystem in place which can feed SPR till the time SPR's ecosystem is in place.

With this scarcity, SPR is bound to get benefited. No other location can replace the advantage of proximity to Sohna road. There is a significant gap between the resale price of Sohna road and SPR. This gap is an opportunity waiting to be tapped.

Difference between New launches on Dew,8x and 9X sectors has been reducing since last six months and today it is hardly couple of hundred rupees.

As per the new master plan there is approx 500 acres of land allocated for a University in sector 69. This is going to become a big educational hub of gurgaon in coming years.
    All the above factors make SPR a good location to invest.

I dont have much idea about the projects on SPR but I can list down some of them that are at various phases of launch and you may select one based on your due diligence or on the advise of forum members.

Unitech :-

Sunbreeze, Vista, SouthPark, Exquisite, Anthea floors,Crest View

Others :-

Tulip Violet, Krrish, Vardhaman, AIPL,

Other members can add if I have missed any project.

Once you see the list, it looks like one has to choose between the Devil and the Deep Sea.

If one believes a known Devil is better then unknown then Unitech could be a choice for you. If you think you can take a little more risk on the new entrants then you can select any one from the second list.

At the end,at current levels, for a better brand name one will have to enter by giving a hefty premium to the builder and for the new entrants one can enter in a good location project so that you can atleast get a premium of the location if not of a builder.

All the best and Happy Diwali in advance.

RA.

All the best for the next 1 year. Its going to be scary yet exciting for Gurgaon RE.

RA

All the best for the next 1 year. Its going to be scary yet exciting for Gurgaon RE.

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA

RA
    CommentQuote
  • My thoughts on the subject RA :

I agree on your assesment of the SPR and am quite convinced and have been for a while now on the potential it has.

An area which has a mix of both commerical and residential is likely to do better than others.

SPR has Spaze Palazo and Earth iconic and DLF corp park at the end of the road. Sohna road is already established hence beneficial.

However, i do believe that an upside of 1000 bucks in the current market scenario may be a little optimistic. At best i think that prices should hold if there is a decline to prices in the short run. (thanks to the road) - Will be happy to be proven wrong as i myself am invested in SPR.

In the long run though i feel that this area could see a significant upside, more than most areas in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Update:
    Tulip has started building one sector road which would connect Darbaripur Road to SPR. This is one straight road starting from just after Orange (close to the existing road which was used by heavy trucks), and ends after Krish site. Levelling work has almost been completed, might take 2-3 more days to complete levelling, and Tulip trarget is to make it black top within 7-10 days. My assumption is they should be able to complete within 15-25 days.

As confirmed by Tulip guys available at the road all litigation has been taken care of for the patch, and that is the reason construction on such a pace has initiated. It looks to be a 30m road with devider. It is a good move for Sector 70 end users since SPR (Sohna road patch) has already been under construction for last 15-20 days and should be operational soon. And after this road is operational (which should be before SPR patch) there would be no obstruction to reach Sector 70 from Sohna road, all projects in the vicinity would be +vely impacted including Tulip Orange, Ivory, White, Purple, Violet and GPL.
    CommentQuote