Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

Collapse
X
Collapse

SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

Last updated: August 5 2020
1132 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

    Everybody want proper solution. Huda and builders should settlement to villagers. Village don't want more then own properties. They want same area they don't want single a money

    Comment


    • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

      Huda make always flop ideas they haven't solution

      Comment


      • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

        Next date is 7th May, 2015, status pending. Will report when details of interim order is available.

        Comment


        • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

          Originally posted by ranveerboken View Post
          Huda make always flop ideas they haven't solution

          HUDA itself is flop than how you can expect the generous idea.

          Whatever your demands are very well valid and should stick on it. At-last its your own property which nobody can take away without your will, hence, under any circumstances if its compulsory to acquire than authority is liable to pay back actual losses you incurred.

          Law is on your side....
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

          Comment


          • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

            Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            HUDA itself is flop than how you can expect the generous idea.

            Whatever your demands are very well valid and should stick on it. At-last its your own property which nobody can take away without your will, hence, under any circumstances if its compulsory to acquire than authority is liable to pay back actual losses you incurred.

            Law is on your side....
            Hi
            Greetings

            Our friend is very happy receiving equal area land and no money, hence he is talking differently from expectations of litigants in NPR ie compensation 1L psy+ Free equal size plot+ 2500psf cost of construction+ 1 years of time period for relocation, even for POA Plots with no construction.

            Well both may be right and it is for law to decide what is suitable compensation. Finally, a solution needs to come else builders have now given 150 mtrs of stretch for alternative land for connectivity in the meantime.

            Cheers

            Comment


            • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

              Our friend is very happy receiving equal area land and no money, hence he is talking differently from expectations of litigants in NPR ie compensation 1L psy+ Free equal size plot+ 2500psf cost of construction+ 1 years of time period for relocation, even for POA Plots with no construction.

              Well both may be right and it is for law to decide what is suitable compensation. Finally, a solution needs to come else builders have now given 150 mtrs of stretch for alternative land for connectivity in the meantime.

              Cheers
              Both cases are different, one is unauthorized colony constructed on agricultural land in plot formation and second is houses constructed for agricultural on purely in agricultural land.

              In case of NPR, outsees are loosing their house which is only property they have whereas in SPR case outsses are loosing their house and partial land also.

              Though, SPR outsees may still demand the plots at free of cost and compensation at rate of 1 Lac PSY for houses and whatever suitable they felt.

              As far as POA is concern than whoever is present owner has become only after paying out the consideration amount which can't be ruled out. Also, these GPA/SPA supersede the existing registries which is already recorded in revenue records.


              I again reiterated that practical solution being working out but where is the land in sector 110a to rehabilitate. If some-how both parties reached on amicable solution despite that HUDA can't proceed further.
              Last edited February 12 2015, 05:50 PM.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

              Comment


              • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

                Originally posted by kiranmahajan View Post
                Next date is 7th May, 2015, status pending. Will report when details of interim order is available.
                CM-13507-2013 in and CWP-2367-2009

                Rambir and others vs. State of Haryana and others
                Present: Mr. Kulbhushan Sharma, Advocate for the petitioners
                Ms. Palika Monga, Deputy Advocate General, Haryana
                Mr.Servedaman Rathore, Advocate for HUDA
                ..
                Adjourned to 07.05.2015.
                (S.J. VAZIFDAR)
                ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE
                12.02.2015 (HARINDER SINGH SIDHU)
                parkash* JUDGE

                Comment


                • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

                  Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                  Both cases are different, one is unauthorized colony constructed on agricultural land in plot formation and second is houses constructed for agricultural on purely in agricultural land.

                  In case of NPR, outsees are loosing their house which is only property they have whereas in SPR case outsses are loosing their house and partial land also.

                  Though, SPR outsees may still demand the plots at free of cost and compensation at rate of 1 Lac PSY for houses and whatever suitable they felt.

                  As far as POA is concern than whoever is present owner has become only after paying out the consideration amount which can't be ruled out. Also, these GPA/SPA supersede the existing registries which is already recorded in revenue records.


                  I again reiterated that practical solution being working out but where is the land in sector 110a to rehabilitate. If some-how both parties reached on amicable solution despite that HUDA can't proceed further.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  SPA/GPA does not tantamount to ownership, right to property, title of property, right to resale and is concluded emphatically by honble SC..

                  Without paying revenue to state, any other consideration does not bring title of property to the SPA/GPA/WILL/Assignee etc.

                  Naush farmaiye!!! Suraj Lamp & Industries (P) ... vs State Of Haryana & Anr on 11 October, 2011

                  By an earlier order dated 15.5.2009 [reported in Suraj Lamp & Industries Pvt.Ltd. vs. State of Haryana & Anr. - 2009 (7) SCC 363], we had referred to the ill - effects of what is known as General Power of Attorney Sales (for short `GPA Sales') or Sale Agreement/General Power of Attorney/Will transfers (for short `SA/GPA/WILL' transfers). Both the descriptions are misnomers as there cannot be a sale by execution of a power of attorney nor can there be a transfer by execution of an agreement of sale and a power of attorney and will. As noticed in the earlier order, these kinds of transactions were evolved to avoid prohibitions/conditions regarding certain transfers, to avoid payment of stamp duty and registration charges on deeds of conveyance, to avoid payment of capital gains on transfers, to invest unaccounted money (`black money') and to avoid payment of `unearned increases' due to Development Authorities on transfer.
                  येह तो वोही बात हो गई:
                  ना नौं मन तेल होगा
                  ना बिल्ली के सिरहाने दहीं जमेगा



                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    SPA/GPA does not tantamount to ownership, right to property, title of property, right to resale and is concluded emphatically by honble SC..

                    Without paying revenue to state, any other consideration does not bring title of property to the SPA/GPA/WILL/Assignee etc.

                    Naush farmaiye!!! Suraj Lamp & Industries (P) ... vs State Of Haryana & Anr on 11 October, 2011



                    येह तो वोही बात हो गई:
                    ना नौं मन तेल होगा
                    ना बिल्ली के सिरहाने दहीं जमेगा



                    Cheers

                    Over this verdict, in 2013 SC validate all POA executed before 2011 (better to refer latest verdict)

                    This is not main concern the issue is where is the land to rehabilitate in sector 110a.

                    An important point to be noted down that land owners of sector 110a owns SPA/sale deed not even GPA despite that PHHC quash the land acquisition. This issue is only highlighted by HUDA so that they can hide their failure otherwise this matter doesn't stand in court for more than couple of hearing.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                    Comment


                    • Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

                      Chakaravarty sahab,
                      Why don't you post SC verdict of 2013 if there is any?

                      How you know there is no land in 110a sec, you have any proof to justified.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X