Sort by :
Filter by :
- Gurgaon: Huda has set a deadline of June end to settle the claims of all Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) and Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) project oustees. This will help speed up completion of the two projects, for which about 600 oustees need to be allotted alternative plots and resettled.
Read more at:
- Regent very good news I also wanted to share and now it is to be seen how proficiently Huda manages to take charge and start construction of only remaining 500 meter road on SPR under the chair of new Huda Administrator.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update guys. The problem regarding the SPR construction is over?
- Is there any waterlogging problem in sector 69 roads or spr road?CommentQuote0Flag
- At the start of SPR from NH8 there seems to be some issue with water logging, but rest I have been to that road multiple time, I did not see anything on the constructed road.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by knitinAt the start of SPR from NH8 there seems to be some issue with water logging, but rest I have been to that road multiple time, I did not see anything on the constructed road.
hi Any news on completion of that remaining stretchCommentQuote0Flag
- I usually follow this thread for the information. If you look previous post, all the hurdles are gone and the construction should start, But I dont think it would.
Let hope for the best.CommentQuote1Flag
- Today in meeting Mr. Chandra told he understands the said stretch is to clear by the end of June, and DLF has been given the charge to make this road more attractive by creating landscapes on both sides and putting various traffic signs, etc. The villagers are being allotted land in Sectors 48 n 49 and they have to vacate in six months. Rapid Metro wud connect GC extension to NH 8 and Metro station wud only be 100-125 meters away from Vistas project.
All depends upon how fast Huda admin.works but it is destined to happen as per infrastructure policy of state and central governments.CommentQuote1Flag
- What is the circle rate of 69 sector in Gurgaon.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by harmeet23What is the circle rate of 69 sector in Gurgaon.
The new circle rate for Sector 68-113 is Rs. 2210 psf after reduction of 15% from previous year. But this may not translate into any benefit becaue the builder rates are much higher than Rs. 2210 psf.CommentQuote2Flag
- Can you tell circle rates for flats?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes Builders selling rate may be higher than 2210/- but now you have to pay for registration of yr flat at lower circle rate thus saving in stamp duty.
But question is how Builder wud take higher rates from buyers other than Rs.2210/- per Sq.ft - extra cost in cash form or by cheque to make him taxable finally??CommentQuote0Flag
- That seems to be good news but has someone recently visited that stretch. I am not sure how they will tackle that small patch where there is no road and also junction to Golf course ext due to that building bang on merge site.CommentQuote0Flag