Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HUDA has started taking possession of land for *Southern Peripheral Extension Road* that borders many projects like ABW Varona hights ,DLF Parivana Umang Winter Hill,Emaar MGF Palm Hills etc.This road will bypass toll plaza and join NH8 right under flyover. Farmers are happy with the compensation and HUDA has promised to build it in six months. Going to be an important road in the future.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rpsingh11 years ago
      Appreciate if any one can post the exact route of this road as curious to know the route.........
  • Where exactly will it join at manesar?
    CommentQuote
  • any connectivity road to sector 79 also pls confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Any one crossed from that litigated area recently. Any recent pic in the would be great.
    Thanks,
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by r_delhi
    Where exactly will it join at manesar?

This is Southern Peripheral Extension Road extension of SPR It starts from SPR near Suzuki factory and then moving throug sector 75 76 77 moves towards NH8 and joins it in front of Apno Ghar Amusement Park.
    Road which you may be interested is Greater SPR that joins sohana road with Manesar. that goes through sector 79 I believe.
    Southern Peripheral
    Southeran Peripheral Extension
    and Greater SPR are three different roads.
    CommentQuote

• Yes that is true. Except some pockets towards NH8 most of the land was available for 3 to 4 Cr per acre and builders were not going even for this rate However enhanced prices has made farmers to willingly take back all litigation.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys, I heard that there is some problem with the plots given people moved out of SPR. Is it true? Does anybody see updated on the ground for SPR?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf course Road, Southern Peripheral Road, SPR extension and a portion of Greater SPR all have been intigrated in to a new 6 lane expressway from Sarhol to Manesar that will provide an alternate route to people moving between Delhi and Manesar .
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by nandibum
    Golf course Road, Southern Peripheral Road, SPR extension and a portion of Greater SPR all have been intigrated in to a new 6 lane expressway from Sarhol to Manesar that will provide an alternate route to people moving between Delhi and Manesar .

there is no such thing visible in google maps..
    CommentQuote
  • NHAI announced it long back and a consultant was appointed by NHAI for the same .
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Six-lane-Delhi-Manesar-bypass-gets-NHAI-go-ahead/articleshow/53371804.cms
    Consultant firm submitted its report some time back and as per Ashok sharma Project director of this expressway routes match portions of SPR, SPR extension and portions of greater Spr. However to widen the roads to six lane additional land from 64 villages have to be acquired and cost of the project will be shared 50-50 basis by NHAI and Haryana govt.Since not on the ground it is not available on google maps . A route of this expressway was printed in Gurgaon edition of Dainik Jagran paper of 2 or 3rd oct.
    CommentQuote
  • I traveled from SPR to NH 8 recently. On left and right lots of properties including Tata Primanti , GPL , etc. I had myself almost booked a flat in AIPL sector 70. However, I realised that the road already was full of trucks, trucks, trucks and trucks. That too within a month of opening. Gave me a very highway like feel; very unsafe in night and even in day time

Anyone knows if government will ban trucks here in future? Else, it's just a highway! Thanks!
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by Nishit333
    I traveled from SPR to NH 8 recently. On left and right lots of properties including Tata Primanti , GPL , etc. I had myself almost booked a flat in AIPL sector 70. However, I realised that the road already was full of trucks, trucks, trucks and trucks. That too within a month of opening. Gave me a very highway like feel; very unsafe in night and even in day time

Anyone knows if government will ban trucks here in future? Else, it's just a highway! Thanks!

How about road, is it completed in all aspects?
    CommentQuote
  • No it's not much till Unitech , but later part is very well made . However what is use of a good road is there are trucks and trucks running !!
    CommentQuote