Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can someone share the pics from the part where the road was dig up. Would be great to see, how the SPR is coming up.
- This is the present situation. No tarmac is presently laid but people have started travelling. You can find trucks, bikes and passenger cars crossing this Rambir Jharsa village. @knitinCommentQuote1Flag
- Pyramid Infratech Urban Homes I, Sector 70A current contruction situation for Tower 1. Anyone has any idea about the project contractor reliability in this project?CommentQuote1Flag
- Please someone share the pics from the part where the road was dig up. Would be great to see, how the SPR is coming upCommentQuote0Flag
- I went through that road on last Sunday. It is tough to drive through that patch, because lots of pits, up and down.Lots of truck moving there. It is barely 12 ft at some point. It will be usable only after completely made.Other side is completely made and in good condition.
- Any latest clicks of SPR showing road completion?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by regent0108any latest clicks of SPR showing road completion
No progress at all, that patch at Rambir ki Dhani keeps getting worst day by day. Trucks cause jam during most part of the day. Will post pics tomorrow.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GkSharma
No progress at all, that patch at Rambir ki Dhani keeps getting worst day by day. Trucks cause jam during most part of the day. Will post pics tomorrow.
thanks for posting updates , please post some pics also.. Haryanan CM is just good in announcements , execution is really poorCommentQuote1Flag
- Ppl will die if govt. not taking actionCommentQuote1Flag
- Thank you for sharing the pictures Ranveerji. Has government settled all the dues for villagers? And are they given with some time to vacate the space?CommentQuote0Flag
- Welcome back @Bokenranveer ji. Your stories and update are always at the top. Did we see any movement in terms of houses and compensation?CommentQuote0Flag