Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey himrathore!

What did u say in second para that "since SPR (Sohna road patch) has already been under construction for last 15-20 days and should be operational soon", do you mean the litigation/stay is solved for about 500 meter patch due to which SPR was not completed for the last 2 years?? Please clarify this point.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I mean to say at Badshahpur crossing the patch where SPR didnot get connected to Sohna road because of Ambedkar bhawan, for last 15 days construction of road is going at full swing.

But still the patch where some houses are coming on the way (near Unitech Vista) litigation is not yet cleared and may take more time.
    CommentQuote
  • This is an awesome piece of news. Just want to understand from you that once this road is complete, then we can directly enter SPR from Badshahpur chowk while coming from SPR?
    RA

Originally Posted by himrathore
    I mean to say at Badshahpur crossing the patch where SPR didnot get connected to Sohna road because of Ambedkar bhawan, for last 15 days construction of road is going at full swing.

But still the patch where some houses are coming on the way (near Unitech Vista) litigation is not yet cleared and may take more time.
    CommentQuote
  • Your assumption is correct. When this road is complete and operational Badshahpur chowk would have a CHORAHA instead of TEERAHA and traffic lights would be adjusted accordingly. Currently a builder named 'Gawarh' is constructing the road for Unitech, as most of us know Unitech has the responsibility to develop this area against the amount of EDC they have collected for their residential projects on the patch.

Except for one 15 feet nalaah most of the drain has been covered by sand and this 15 feet drain is planned to be a piped drain, work for which should start in a weeks time (as per my discussion with one engineer available at site). And it should take not more than 2 months to make the road black top.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    This is an awesome piece of news. Just want to understand from you that once this road is complete, then we can directly enter SPR from Badshahpur chowk while coming from SPR?
    RA
    CommentQuote
  • Still patch near Unitech Vista is under litigation and still lot has to be achieved in order to make SPR what was been planned some years back.
    CommentQuote
  • As posted by another member on a thread after his site visit last Friday:

The litigation on SPR near Sohna road appears to be over. I saw dumping of mud and preparation of road in progress. The construction supervisor on site told me that a tarred road connecting the 400 mtr patch from Sohna Road to SPR will be completed in 30 days time. Hence proper connectivity from GCX to SPR through Sohna road should be ready soon. There is one more litigation on SPR when you go towards NH8. That litigation has not yet been resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • this news , connecting to sohna road, photo ke saath proof de ke explain kiya tha :). what you described is absolutely correct :). any info on the sector roads , as planned in the masterplan maps.

and I did not understand unitech edc . spr has nothing to do with unitech edc , has it :).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Of the 400m stretch how much do u think is levelled/cleared ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey KC, i have been told that responsibilty of developing SPR is devided between two builder i.e. DLF and Unitech. And according to the agreement these builders need not deposit collected EDC from their projects on the road but develop this road. My information might be incorrect as well.

For sector road, construction for one has already started which would connect Darbaripur road near Tulip Orange from SPR exactly after Krish. This is 30m road, being developed by Tulip. Should be completed in another 20-25 days.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    this news , connecting to sohna road, photo ke saath proof de ke explain kiya tha :). what you described is absolutely correct :). any info on the sector roads , as planned in the masterplan maps.

and I did not understand unitech edc . spr has nothing to do with unitech edc , has it :).
    CommentQuote
  • Few lines from:
    Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh on Sunday (15/9) said that in recently enacted Land Acquisition Bill
    "No political party can avoid the problems of the farmers. We will give four times the market value of the land for the farmers. We will look into the market price of the past three years," he added.
    The bill, which will replace a century-old law, is historic and revolutionary as it seeks to provide fair and just compensation to farmers and to those who lose their livelihood on account of acquisition. The new bill proposes that farmers and landowners be paid up to four times the market value for land acquired in rural areas, and two times the market value in urban areas. The other significant aspect of the Bill is that the consent of 80 percent of landowners is needed for acquiring land for private projects and of 70 percent landowners for public-private projects. Public purpose as per the bill includes sectors like mining, infrastructure, defence, manufacturing zones, ports, roads, and railways built by the government and public sector enterprises.

So I think and hope the litigation on 500 metre patch near Unitech on SPR would also be sorted out by allocating the owners 4 time value of the market and this hurdle would be cleared shortly and now there seems no importance of the cases filed in the Court as now this bill has been passed too by President of India. Let's hope for the best. Atleast some clear thing has come out now.
    CommentQuote
  • The law has been passed but not notified officially. it would be early next year when it would be notified and the lawyers can put a reference to it while fighting for their clients in courts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    The law has been passed but not notified officially. it would be early next year when it would be notified and the lawyers can put a reference to it while fighting for their clients in courts.

I agree and not only that they also need to be given a rehabilitation package, so no one will settle.

But the good news is there is clarity atleast .

on the access to sohna road side, lot of movements, will help area surely.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir according to the law, compensation is to be given on market rate. Now for govt is the circle rate termed market rate or the rate in the market. And if they give compensation on the basis of second option as above then are they not going to create more chaos. Wont govt then be legalizing the secondary market rate ?? It sounds very confusing to me.

What about Stamp Duty then? Will govt pay stamp duty on market rate, circle rate or 4 x of what ever rate they choose?

Thoda prakaash daliye Sir...

RA

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I agree and not only that they also need to be given a rehabilitation package, so no one will settle.

But the good news is there is clarity atleast .

on the access to sohna road side, lot of movements, will help area surely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir according to the law, compensation is to be given on market rate. Now for govt is the circle rate termed market rate or the rate in the market. And if they give compensation on the basis of second option as above then are they not going to create more chaos. Wont govt then be legalizing the secondary market rate ?? It sounds very confusing to me.

What about Stamp Duty then? Will govt pay stamp duty on market rate, circle rate or 4 x of what ever rate they choose?

RA

no idea sir, never thought that much :) .
    CommentQuote
  • for govt circle rate is market rate..so in a way it is justified to give 2 or four times of circle rate as it represents the gap in circle rate and prevailing market rates in most places

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir according to the law, compensation is to be given on market rate. Now for govt is the circle rate termed market rate or the rate in the market. And if they give compensation on the basis of second option as above then are they not going to create more chaos. Wont govt then be legalizing the secondary market rate ?? It sounds very confusing to me.

RA
    CommentQuote