Sort by :
Filter by :
- Old news .The work on the mentioned road ,has already started ,with 31st March 2017 as the completion deadline.CommentQuote0Flag
- the main hurdle of SPR has been removed as the disputed area called Rambir ki dhani is resolved which was a 500 meter blockage.the land acquisition for sector road has been already started.Govt also proposed a new road from sector 75,75A to new gurgaon.i hope this area will grow better as the only problem with this area is its road network.CommentQuote0Flag
- As already mentioned ,work on sector ( 75 ,75Aand 77) road ,connecting SPR with NH8 and bypassing kherki daula toll has already started.Have visited the site myself and seen the work in progress.The contractor at the site told that 31 march 2017 has been given as the completion deadline.CommentQuote1Flag
- Haryana Urban Development Authority to conduct fresh draw of lots for oustees’ relief While the first draw of lots will be conducted for 14 oustees of Rambir Ki Dhani on SPR on January 30, another draw for oustees of NPR is likely in the first week of February.TNN | January 30, 2017, 11:00 IST
GURUGRAM: The Huda is going to conduct fresh draws of lots for allotting alternative plots to people evicted for Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) and Northern Peripheral Road (NPR).
While the first draw of lots will be conducted for 14 oustees of Rambir Ki Dhani on SPR on January 30, another draw for oustees of NPR is likely in the first week of February.
The move will help expedite work on the remaining portions of SPR and NPR, which have been stuck for the last six months due to various litigations.
Huda administrator Yashpal Yadav said the authorities would try to vacate the required land by February to complete the projects at the earliest. The speedy completion of these roads will improve connectivity in new Gurgaon and reduce traffic congestion on NH-8, providing a relief to around 1.5 lakh people who have invested in hundreds of projects along SPR and NPR.
“We are completing the formalities,” he said, adding that in case of the NPR project, the draw would be conducted only for non-GPA, non-SPA holders. Therefore, only those oustees, who have proper property documents and constructed houses on the land acquired for the project, would be part of the draw.
Sources said around 560 people affected by the NPR project had applied for alternative plots, out of which around 270 were given plots in the last draw held in July-August 2016. In the fresh draws, around 220 oustees (non-GPA, non-SPA holders) would get alternative plots.
“The fresh draw for SPR, NPR oustees would be conducted in accordance with the FTS, under which oustees will get alternative plots equivalent to the ground coverage of their constructed residential houses,” said Yadav.
- Huda clears last Southern Peripheral Road hurdle, allots plots to 14 oustees TNN | Jan 31, 2017, 04.58 AM IST
GURUGRAM: In a fresh draw of lots, Huda allotted alternative plots to the 14 oustees of the Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) project in Sector 49 on Monday. The move cleared the last hurdle in the completion of the 16-km road, Huda officials said.
"Now, in the next few days, the land will be cleared and construction work on the remaining 500-metre stretch of the 16-km road will be completed at the earliest," said Huda administrator Yashpal Yadav. The construction work had halted due to the rehabilitation process of the 14 oustees at Rambir Ki Dhani.
Last year in August, the urban development body had conducted a draw for the SPR oustees. However, the oustees, who were given alternative plots as per the Relocation and Rehabilitation Policy of state government, filed a petition in the high court demanding benefits in accordance with the Final Terms of Settlement (FTS) prepared in May 2015 for the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) oustees. On September 9, 2016, the HC directed Huda to provide all the benefits to the SPR, at par with the oustees of NPR.
The fresh draw of lots was conducted in the wake of the HC order. Charan Singh, one of the oustees, asserted that the residents were not against the project. "We wanted fair rehabilitation. Now our demands have been met and we are ready to relocate."
- Its really good news. What is about Ambedkar bhawan? Any news about its relocation/removal of structure.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Niku2627As already mentioned ,work on sector ( 75 ,75Aand 77) road ,connecting SPR with NH8 and bypassing kherki daula toll has already started.Have visited the site myself and seen the work in progress.The contractor at the site told that 31 march 2017 has been given as the completion deadline.
Today wall of Riceland factory was demolished to connect sector dividing Road of sector 76-77 to NH 8. This has provided a direct entry from NH 8 to projects like DLF parivana. Further people going to Manesar can By-pass Kherki toll plaza once the road work is over.CommentQuote2Flag
- Last mile work on Southern Peripheral Road to begin soon TNN | Mar 13, 2017, 12.49 AM IST
GURUGRAM: Huda is about to start construction of the remaining portion of Southern Peripheral Road (SPR), having cleared the last hurdle — rehabilitation of oustees of Rambir Ki Dhani.
A completed SPR will resolve the connectivity problems of new sectors 58-80 and connect Golf Course Road with NH-8, reducing the traffic load on Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.
The 16km-long SPR, which originates from Gurgaon-Faridabad road near Ghata and meets NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula via Sohna road, was held up over rehabilitation of 14 oustees at Rambir Ki Dhani, obstructing the road for a 500m stretch. Huda has now rehabilitated the SPR oustees in Sector 49, paving the way for completing the city's important infrastructure project.
"Oustees have been allotted alternative plots in Sector 49. Now, the land will be cleared and work on the remaining 500m of road will be completed at the earliest," said Huda administrator Yashpal Yadav, adding work will begin from March-end.
Huda had conducted a draw for the SPR oustees in August 2016. However, oustees, who were given alternative plots as per the state government's Relocation and Rehabilitation Policy, filed a petition in high court demanding benefits in accordance with the final terms of settlement prepared in May 2015 for oustees of Northern Peripheral Road (NPR).
- SPR fully functional.Area of rambir ki dhani has been completely cleared.CommentQuote2Flag
- photo lei aatei mitrCommentQuote1Flag
- its not possible to click photo at this time because of so much dust in air, you can't see anything.CommentQuote0Flag
- how about Ambedkar Bhawan?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is still there.