Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cash component

Originally Posted by aabansal
    for govt circle rate is market rate..so in a way it is justified to give 2 or four times of circle rate as it represents the gap in circle rate and prevailing market rates in most places

Doesn't that amount to a tacit admission of cash component in RE?
    CommentQuote
  • If that be the case then I really welcome this bill. However, fail to understand then why the builder community is crying wolf on the prospects of increase in land cost. They were any which ways acquiring the land at market rate. This law only hits the cash part of the acquisition cost. Earlier is one part was paid in cheque and 3 part in cash, now full amount would be paid in cheque.
    Its the govt that will reap the benefit. Firstly it will bring down the menace of black money in RE and on the other hand will increase the revenve of the govt from stamp duty etc.

I hope this turns out to be the case unless there is another carefully inserted loop hole to make this entire policy as another SHAM.

RA

Originally Posted by aabansal
    for govt circle rate is market rate..so in a way it is justified to give 2 or four times of circle rate as it represents the gap in circle rate and prevailing market rates in most places
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir according to the law, compensation is to be given on market rate. Now for govt is the circle rate termed market rate or the rate in the market. And if they give compensation on the basis of second option as above then are they not going to create more chaos. Wont govt then be legalizing the secondary market rate ?? It sounds very confusing to me.

What about Stamp Duty then? Will govt pay stamp duty on market rate, circle rate or 4 x of what ever rate they choose?

Thoda prakaash daliye Sir...

RA

law is same but its interpretation could be different by different people including judges, lawyers, politicians, aggrieved parties etc.
    yesterday heard kamalnath saying in one of the rallies that the market rates of last three years would be considered. By this government might be looking at averaging the cost of acquisition taking last three years average. It won't be possible to conclude the true market value in most of the cases as government can't act as broker and it would further lead to litigation on these cases.
    CommentQuote
  • As stated earlier by fellow member, circle rates are what is considered as market rate by government bodies. So 4 times in the bill is just to cover up the cash component involved. It would not give any extra advantage to any land owner.

It can only sound good on radios, in reality it would not meet actual market price also.
    CommentQuote
  • Land acquisition bill, impact

there are several disadvantages to the builders:

1) they would not be able to park their black money..this would be deterrent to accept payments in black from bulk buyers/underwriters
    2) circle rate in some areas in indeed a bit closer to actual market price..so it would be a big loss in those areas
    3) land acquired in last five years would get covered under this ruling..so that is again a big pain..lot of litigation expected
    4) Builders were not paying exactly four times earlier..there were many very small farmers with landholdings of one acre or so..builder used to pressurise them to handover land at cheaper rates
    5) In some areas govt use to acquire land at circle rates and then hand it over to builders..so those cheap stock would vanish..govt also needs to pay four times except for some critical projects
    6) this bill would bring transparency in land acquisition..many builders hate transparency
    7) last but not the least..there are several other provisions in the bill related to relocation and rehabilitation which would be further headache for builders.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    As stated earlier by fellow member, circle rates are what is considered as market rate by government bodies. So 4 times in the bill is just to cover up the cash component involved. It would not give any extra advantage to any land owner.

It can only sound good on radios, in reality it would not meet actual market price also.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    If that be the case then I really welcome this bill. However, fail to understand then why the builder community is crying wolf on the prospects of increase in land cost. They were any which ways acquiring the land at market rate. This law only hits the cash part of the acquisition cost. Earlier is one part was paid in cheque and 3 part in cash, now full amount would be paid in cheque.
    Its the govt that will reap the benefit. Firstly it will bring down the menace of black money in RE and on the other hand will increase the revenve of the govt from stamp duty etc.

I hope this turns out to be the case unless there is another carefully inserted loop hole to make this entire policy as another SHAM.

RA

Originally Posted by smart111
    law is same but its interpretation could be different by different people including judges, lawyers, politicians, aggrieved parties etc.
    yesterday heard kamalnath saying in one of the rallies that the market rates of last three years would be considered. By this government might be looking at averaging the cost of acquisition taking last three years average. It won't be possible to conclude the true market value in most of the cases as government can't act as broker and it would further lead to litigation on these cases.
    CommentQuote
  • http://gurgaon.nic.in/pdf/sro-ggn-apr2013.pdf

current circle rates in Gurgaon...four times this rate could be unreasonable in few of the locations..
    CommentQuote
  • BTW..you can clearly see through the Wadra gameplan here..he would buy agricultural land..which is 10 times cheaper..get a commercial license and then sell it at 10 times or more ...became billionaire overnight

e.g. agri land in Badhahpur: 2 crore per acre...approx. 4k per sq yard.. commercial land 40k per sq yard...he got it way too easily..
    CommentQuote
  • I donot understand one thing, bill says 4 times in rural areas while 2 times in urban areas. How come Gurgaon came in rural area, and if not then acording to bill compensation has to be 2X.

Am I missing anything?
    CommentQuote
  • Circle Rate of Gurgaon Villages for the Year 2013-2014 (W.e.f. from 01-04-2013) 1
    Village Name

Badshapur
    Agriculture land
    Rs.per acre

Residential
    Land Rs./sq.yd
    Commercial
    land Rs./sq.yd

Note:
    1. Land Falling on Gurgaon-Sohna Road and Gurgaon-Pataudi Road the value of land will be
    10% more upto 2 Acre depth.

2. Land Falling on NH-8 & NPR the value of land will be 20% more upto 2 Acre depth.
    3 Land less than 1000 Sq. Yrd. will be treated as residential for stamp duty collection. (Stamp duty now is 12.5% revised recently).
    In my opinion all patches are titled under Badashahpur village. RE persons say that the market land value of this place
    today is Rs.20,000/- sq.yd while Govt. circle rate for Res. is 15000/-per sq.yd. So average price for the last 3 years comes out
    between Rs.10500/- and Rs.11000/- per sq.yd., 4 times value is quite attractive. I have come to know that Court too has told them
    you all have to leave the place, just decide on compensation, now the bill too has come and they will have to go like Metro
    Project when properties coming in way in M.G.Road, Pusa Road house of 1000 sq.yd, and many have to go taking double value.
    May be it all start next year but now there is no suspicion that the place would not be spared from acquisition.

CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon is cluttered with so call urban villages..which are still categorised as Rural areas..

Gur'gaon' is full on gaons all around

Urban land would mostly be acquired to Govt projects like road, railway and other infra related activities..

Originally Posted by himrathore
    I donot understand one thing, bill says 4 times in rural areas while 2 times in urban areas. How come Gurgaon came in rural area, and if not then acording to bill compensation has to be 2X.

Am I missing anything?
    CommentQuote
  • stamp duty of 12.5%....wowww
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    stamp duty of 12.5%....wowww

What?? Really?
    CommentQuote
  • (Again putting this table to get clear price idea decided by Govt. as circle rate)
    Circle Rate of Gurgaon Villages for the Year 2013-2014 (W.e.f. from 01-04-2013)

Village Name: Badshapur

Agriculture Land (Rs. per acre): Rs.20000000

Residential Land : (Rs./sq.yd.) Rs.15000
    Commercial land: (Rs./sq.yd.) Rs.40000
    CommentQuote
  • Photos - New Road Darbaripur-SPR

Friends,
    Sharing with you the photos of the New Road (Darbaripur-SPR) as reported by few...
    On-going work sounds good, new road is not less than 2+2 lane..

These are self explanatory as I tag the photos with labels...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Photos - SPR-Sohna Patch

Please find attached the SPR-Sohna Rd patch photos as well for the on-going work next-to/behind Ambedkar statue..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote