Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
Reply
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Somehow managed to visit the location/project and took the snaps...so sharing with you friends...
    In case I wrongly labelled any project name then I am sorry in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Sachin for the upload, and great work of compilation.

    All markings are perfect, did you see any curves in the 'new road' which connects Darbaripur road to SPR. Since I didn't see any curve, it was a straight road 1 week back. But few members have repoprted curves near Krish site in Tulip thread.

    Can you please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • And I see good progress from what I saw on the site last weekend on 'new road'
    CommentQuote
  • Road sounds to be straight only... I couldn't make out any curve as you are reporting below..

    I think this road has been newly planned and executed (as compare to what we can see on google maps, etc) and may be due to the reason that it helps many unitech properties as it ends at crest-view and also it passes adjacent to the unitech land (wildflower country, which is opp. to eden height) where new project have been also reported (probably Ivy floors as reported by someone yesterday is there only)...

    The person on the Krish site told me that road passes thru the krish project, I guess he mean to say adjacent to the krish project as I didn't cross questioned him...also Krish project sounds to be on left side of the road (if u intend to go from SPR to darbaripur direction)..


    Originally Posted by himrathore
    Thanks a lot Sachin for the upload, and great work of compilation.

    All markings are perfect, did you see any curves in the 'new road' which connects Darbaripur road to SPR. Since I didn't see any curve, it was a straight road 1 week back. But few members have repoprted curves near Krish site in Tulip thread.

    Can you please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • I am more certain that the road should be straight only, since modifying what i saw last would take lot of efforts and cash to change plan. No body would eventually want that, so making curves does not seems logical untill some litigation happens. And as per my last discussion with construction team all such matters has been taken care of and that is the reson they have started construction.

    I was worried and was planning to visit the site again, but not getting much of a time from work. Now pleased to hear that it is still straight.

    Originally Posted by sachin06
    Road sounds to be straight only... I couldn't make out any curve as you are reporting below..

    I think this road has been newly planned and executed (as compare to what we can see on google maps, etc) and may be due to the reason that it helps many unitech properties as it ends at crest-view and also it passes adjacent to the unitech land (wildflower country, which is opp. to eden height) where new project have been also reported (probably Ivy floors as reported by someone yesterday is there only)...

    The person on the Krish site told me that road passes thru the krish project, I guess he mean to say adjacent to the krish project as I didn't cross questioned him...also Krish project sounds to be on left side of the road (if u intend to go from SPR to darbaripur direction)..
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from reliable source that spr patch will be ready by dec. End and will be litigation free
    CommentQuote
  • Which SPR patch are you talking about? the one at Sohna road crossing or the village patch near Unitech Vista.

    If you are talking about Sohna road patch, then the construction of it is already started and plan as I have heard is to complete by Nov and practically should not be delayed from Dec.

    But if you are talking about patch near Unitech Vista, then it is a very good news (if true), though I have my doubts on it.

    Originally Posted by rahul100
    I have heard from reliable source that spr patch will be ready by dec. End and will be litigation free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Which SPR patch are you talking about? the one at Sohna road crossing or the village patch near Unitech Vista.

    If you are talking about Sohna road patch, then the construction of it is already started and plan as I have heard is to complete by Nov and practically should not be delayed from Dec.

    But if you are talking about patch near Unitech Vista, then it is a very good news (if true), though I have my doubts on it.


    RATHORE JI,

    WHOLE PATCH OF SPR WILL BE READY SOON i.e. BY DEC. END

    AND YES LITIGATION OF D'WAY WILL BE SORT OUT BY MAX. MARCH 2014
    TOLL PLAZA WILL ALSO SHIFT
    SO A COUPLE OF BIG NEW WILL BE THERE IN NEXT 12-18 MONTHS IN GURGAON PARTICULAR
    CommentQuote
  • That is a great news, I was in an impression that action plan from government should not have any strict actions against litigation till election because of vote bank politics. But if you say it is from reliable sources I trust you.

    And I personally is more interested in SPR as of now, because of my personal interests involved. And for that if complete road is achieved by mid of next year than also it would be an achievement.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Krrish Layout Plan

    If you look at the Krrish plan, there is a 24m road which divides the Florence project so on one side is the Apartments (5 towers) and other side will be EWS.





    The person on the Krish site told me that road passes thru the krish project, I guess he mean to say adjacent to the krish project as I didn't cross questioned him...also Krish project sounds to be on left side of the road (if u intend to go from SPR to darbaripur direction)..
    CommentQuote
  • In the site plan, is the top horizontal road shown is SPR? Because if you see High tension wire orientation, it is different from what is there in actuals. Check Googgle maps you will understand what I am saying.

    Certainly high tension wires are not marked properly in site plan, because evrything else fit in place.
    CommentQuote
  • Great to see this thread buzzing for last few days, I always felt that this thread and the projects on the SPR never get their due highlight on the gurgaon forum and this is one of the hidden gems/under-valued area and provides a great opportunity for the following reasons:

    1. Strategic Location - Access from NH8 and Sohna Road
    2. Next to existing infra of GGN through Sohna Road that will give it jump start (like GCX)
    3. Closeness (infact extension) of GCX road which has been a top investment / projected destination
    4. Top Quality Builders like DLF, Tata, Ireo (speculated), Good mid-tier ones like Tulip, Krrish etc and in case Unitech gets its act together
    5. Futuristic projects like balletbysharapova which with its Iconic Tower can be a top class stuff - if executed right
    6. Projects available in affordable Price Range (similar to New GGN, DWex) making them VFM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    That is a great news, I was in an impression that action plan from government should not have any strict actions against litigation till election because of vote bank politics. But if you say it is from reliable sources I trust you.

    And I personally is more interested in SPR as of now, because of my personal interests involved. And for that if complete road is achieved by mid of next year than also it would be an achievement.
    :)



    i believe sources from where we are getting all the information should be quoted. There are 50 views from 50 users everyday on SPR. No news is good news unless its reliable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    RATHORE JI,

    WHOLE PATCH OF SPR WILL BE READY SOON i.e. BY DEC. END

    AND YES LITIGATION OF D'WAY WILL BE SORT OUT BY MAX. MARCH 2014
    TOLL PLAZA WILL ALSO SHIFT
    SO A COUPLE OF BIG NEW WILL BE THERE IN NEXT 12-18 MONTHS IN GURGAON PARTICULAR


    Sources please.....
    CommentQuote
  • So the information is provided by Rahul, and he should be requested to disclose the source.

    I still donot see end of road for another couple of quarters for SPR, since litigation is not over yet. And after litigation ends vacation of place and building road should take minimum 3-4 months

    Originally Posted by REAmit
    i believe sources from where we are getting all the information should be quoted. There are 50 views from 50 users everyday on SPR. No news is good news unless its reliable.
    CommentQuote