I have been following this forum for sometime now as a reader. Its a great platform. Thanks to all contributors.
I am planning to buy an apartment for personal use. I came to know about Vatika township in sector 83 and their projects like: Lifestyle home, gurgaon 21 etc. Is it a good option? I have some concerns about access to schools and hospitals from that place. Could you share your thoughts?
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • do you not encourage new comers

No reply so far. Seniors pls respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Next is complete township in which they are opening schools under brandname Matrikiran (ICSE) , for lower classes(pre nursery to 3rd standard) they have already opened school at sohna road which is integrated to vatika City , sohna road .

This project may be delayed in execution as most other projects but overall I feel it will be very good township with schools , nursing homes , town squares and commercial planned at very good LOCATION ...

Look around all options and do your analysis before taking any decision....

Originally Posted by moh_maya
    I have been following this forum for sometime now as a reader. Its a great platform. Thanks to all contributors.
    I am planning to buy an apartment for personal use. I came to know about Vatika township in sector 83 and their projects like: Lifestyle home, gurgaon 21 etc. Is it a good option? I have some concerns about access to schools and hospitals from that place. Could you share your thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • manu813

Thanks manu813. Can you provide link to that newsletter. Do you have some more detailed document about their township?

I visited their site office in sec-83. They have put a model of township,which seems little old and does not clearly tell what schools, hospitals etc are they planning to build.What about access to other well known schools(e.g. DSP, Amity etc) not within the boundary of township.
    CommentQuote
  • Here you go..
    Vatika Group Newsletter or Subscribe Newsletter|Vatikagroup.com|

For other schools obviously you need to travel as per distance...

Thanks manu813. Can you provide link to that newsletter. Do you have some more detailed document about their township?

I visited their site office in sec-83. They have put a model of township,which seems little old and does not clearly tell what schools, hospitals etc are they planning to build.What about access to other well known schools(e.g. DSP, Amity etc) not within the boundary of township.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is slow, particularly of High-Rise Apartments though location is good in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • For map and layouts I think following construction update will be good reference for overall development plan . Look at the plan it has earmarked Hospital , dispensary , retail , etc..

http://www.vatikaindianext.com/CU/march.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • that's helpful.

that's helpful. Thanks for the information.

Originally Posted by manu813
    For map and layouts I think following construction update will be good reference for overall development plan . Look at the plan it has earmarked Hospital , dispensary , retail , etc..

http://www.vatikaindianext.com/CU/march.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Is resale going on

I am seeing very less activity from members on Lifestyle Homes. Any particular reason. Is resale going on this?
    CommentQuote
  • City Homes

How is Vatika city home at the price of 45 lakh 2BHK? Please suggest. What is the construction status there please..
    CommentQuote
  • For construction update you could visit Vatika site they update it in 2-3 months

Residential flats in gurgaon by vatika city homes gurgaon|vatikagroup.com|

Originally Posted by anujktyagi
    How is Vatika city home at the price of 45 lakh 2BHK? Please suggest. What is the construction status there please..
    CommentQuote
  • next installment

Anyone know, when is next installment due for Lifestyle homes?
    CommentQuote
  • best way to confirm ... just call the Vatika CRM :)

Anyone know, when is next installment due for Lifestyle homes?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy vatika Emilia Floor (Ground Floor/ First Floor/ Second Floor) in PLOT NO 1,3 or 5 in 4TH COURT STREET, Sector 82F. Incase any one of you are interested to sell pls do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm looking to buy Vatika Gurgaon 21 or Vatika Lamps 2 BHK....anybody selling please mail me at PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can anyone suggest me the best option between Vatika City Homes Vs Vakita Lifestyle ?

And the best price to buy these ...

Thanks

Ankush Nagpal
    CommentQuote