Hi all,
Greetings ..

Now the Villagers of Greater Noida are in celebration mode and those who invested their hard earned money in GNOIDA approved 5000 apartments are in shocked mode. I heart fully appreciate this decision bcoz that was an open injustice to those who are living there for centuries and the way Greater Noida Authority duped them of what they deserve. Worst hit are investors bcoz they lost their hard earned money.

Positive impact of this decision is still in question mark for all investors and end users not only in Noida and Greater Noida but in other part of the Country.

Now I come to the point of concern about its impact on Gurgaon realty sector. I don’t know much about the disputes related to the current status of one of the biggest SEZ i.e. Reliance SEZ covering the Gurgaon and Jhajjar Districts. If I am not wrong some year before, I read about the smooth land acquisition on Jhajjar side but some agitation/dispute by villagers on Gurgaon side of Reliance SEZ. Every builder is cashing out the upcoming Reliance SEZ in Gurgaon especially on Northern side of NH8. Now can we assume that current decision of Supreme Court will again fuel the dead issues suppressed in this part of world? If it is, then I am sure it will creates some level of concern about our investment in sectors like 37, 8X and 9X.
What about its impact on sector dependent of NPR as well as RSEZ i.e. sector 99 to 110 and other part of Gurgaon?

Is there any problem in areas along Sohna Road, just after Badshahpur Village? I heard that lot of area after Badshahpur was purchased diretly by Builders from farmers excluding Sector 67 and 67A. I am talking about area between Badshahpur and Maruti Kunj only on both side of Sohna Road.

This is my POV. There is nothing related to pressing panic button in this posting, I just want some updates, whether such issues are exists or not in Gurgaon. I am expecting more contribution from senior members in this matter.
:bab (48):
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SC's G Noida order affects dubious deals across India : Hindustan Times

How can we ignore this news ???? It can happens anywhere and I wish it may not happens in Gurgaon.

A day after it accused states of running a sinister campaign to "grab" the land of poor farmers, the Supreme Court on Wednesday dealt a big blow to the Mayawati government in Uttar Pradesh by quashing a 2007 notification to acquire 156.3 hectares of land in Greater Noida. A bench of justices GS Singhvi and AK Ganguly also imposed a Rs 10 lakh fine on the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) and directed it to return the land to its original owners.

Coming up on that land, in the Shahberi village area, is an "affordable residential hub", popularly known as Noida Extension.
    Some 6,500 families have invested around Rs 100 crore in flats in high-rise residential apartments being built by prominent builders such as Supertech, Amrapali and Gaursons.
    Though construction in most projects is yet to begin, the companies have been advertising extensively.

Dismissing a bunch of appeals filed by GNIDA and builders challenging a May 12 Allahabad high court verdict quashing the land acquisition, the SC bench said, "GNIDA allotted the land to builders in violation of what the land was acquired for."

The land was originally acquired for "industrial purpose" and the agency invoked the emergency clause for this, thereby denying land-owners the right to file objections.

However, GNIDA later changed the land-use to residential to facilitate the sale of the land to builders.

Reacting to the SC order, an apex body of realtors assured affected flat owners that they would either be accommodated in other projects or their money refunded.

Apart from Shahberi, the high court had quashed the invocation of emergency clause to acquire 72 hectares in Surajpur and 170 hectares in Gulistanpur villages too. But in these cases, the court had not set aside the land acquisition.

If GNIDA does not appeal against this decision, it will have to invite objections from land-owners before passing a final order to acquire their land.

Advocate P Narasimhan, appearing for the Shahberi land-owners, said: "The time has come for redefining public purpose for land acquisition. Public purpose is only when there is access for the entire public to the benefits arising out of the acquisition, and for this the public trust doctrine must be applied."

Supreme Court scraps Greater Noida land acquisition - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • As much as I know, Gurgaon is fine so far. Jhajjar is also not having any serious issues, other than Reliance don't have enough funds to start SEZ. HUDA have better compensation and other policies to acquire land from the farmers, which results in less agitation.
    CommentQuote
  • This seems to be true, and whether you are in Gurgaon or Panipat, land acquisition seems to be more friendlier in Haryana than UP.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes and thats why investments or moving office in the Gurgaon region is much more aggressive than Noida or other area of NCR in UP. This would also follow the trend in the future and you could see GGN RE going up even more. Farther areas from Gurgaon like Dhaurhera and Bhiwadi will also see good appreciation in the future as Gurgaon will become unaffordable for middle class families and connectivity between these cities improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Yes and thats why investments or moving office in the Gurgaon region is much more aggressive than Noida or other area of NCR in UP. This would also follow the trend in the future and you could see GGN RE going up even more. Farther areas from Gurgaon like Dhaurhera and Bhiwadi will also see good appreciation in the future as Gurgaon will become unaffordable for middle class families and connectivity between these cities improve.

Jain Sahab.. which project you own in bhiwadi.. I alws hear praise from you for that place

If land registery is done in any project, nothing is going to happen there..

in G noida, pblm is there in the project where registry was not done and farmers didnt take compensation...
    CommentQuote
    Yes and thats why investments or moving office in the Gurgaon region is much more aggressive than Noida or other area of NCR in UP. This would also follow the trend in the future and you could see GGN RE going up even more. Farther areas from Gurgaon like Dhaurhera and Bhiwadi will also see good appreciation in the future as Gurgaon will become unaffordable for middle class families and connectivity between these cities improve.

:bab (6):Gurgaon is already unaffordable.Builders are not interested in affordable housing where margins are low:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • There is a big difference between Noida and Gurgaon, Faridabad properties

In Noida builders get plots for free (10% down payment and payment schedule of 15 years is virtually free - just add the cost of cost money or inflation to the price)

In Haryana The Builders have to pay 100% upfront before they get the possession of the land - thus their stake is too high and I am yet to see any builder who is that stupid to risk that kind of money without multiple confirmations.

hence haryana properties looks safe by and large - no comments on the individual performance and relation of builders that is a different issue

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Ashok, I do own property in Bhiwadi but that is not the only reason I talk about it. Area definitely have potential and its proximity to GGN is only of the major advantage. It is one of the few areas in NCR that has pretty good chances of going up and it is still affordable where common man can still go and invest with his "white" money.

I agree with your comment that projects with land registered won't have any issues and as Rohit explained Haryana is more safer in that because of the clause of upfront payment. The issue with UP is not just the land registry, but also how the land has been required which isn't the case with Haryana. UP govt had been quite aggressive and development wasn't the sole motivation for that. Now, this is definitely impacting investors so in future they have a very good chances of coming back to growing areas in Haryana.

Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Jain Sahab.. which project you own in bhiwadi.. I alws hear praise from you for that place

If land registery is done in any project, nothing is going to happen there..

in G noida, pblm is there in the project where registry was not done and farmers didnt take compensation...
    CommentQuote
    Yes Ashok, I do own property in Bhiwadi but that is not the only reason I talk about it. Area definitely have potential and its proximity to GGN is only of the major advantage. It is one of the few areas in NCR that has pretty good chances of going up and it is still affordable where common man can still go and invest with his "white" money.

I agree with your comment that projects with land registered won't have any issues and as Rohit explained Haryana is more safer in that because of the clause of upfront payment. The issue with UP is not just the land registry, but also how the land has been required which isn't the case with Haryana. UP govt had been quite aggressive and development wasn't the sole motivation for that. Now, this is definitely impacting investors so in future they have a very good chances of coming back to growing areas in Haryana.

Jain Sahab.. I am basically from Rewari.. so I know the whole area from Narnaul.. Behror to Gurgaon..

Bhiwadi has good potential.. but only issue is prices at RNE/NE and Bhiwadi are almost same.. Noone can commute daily from Bhiwadi to Gurgaon..

In future.. every place will grow... even Neemrana also got potential..
    But main thing is.. everyone wants to live in real NCR i.e. GZBD, IP, NOIDA, GGN and FBD..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir UP aur Haryana mei bahut farak hai !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Sir UP aur Haryana mei bahut farak hai !!!!

You are right dost.. but when you invest.. no place for emotion..

Look at Vaishali..Vasundhara.. IP,, RNE.. etc. are grown in last one yr..

Bhiwadi still lags way back on this..

Bhiwadi was mainly projected for last 4 yrs for honda plant..

The person who is local to rewari.. narnaul.. or behror.. they will mainly buy there or who has job there..

Some ppl like me neglected gzbd and now we are seeing how fast whole gaziabad has given great appreciation..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashok,

I have found that RNE rates to be in the range of Rs 2300-2500/sqft (all inclusive), while you can get a floor or apartments in the range of Rs 1600-1800/sqft (all inclusive). In an area like Bhiwadi, people should not go for expensive projects but still there is one like Aashian Angan which is very well taken by the community in Bhiwadi.

May be noone commutes to GGN form Bhiwadi yet, but I could see people doing it in near future, at least to Manesar, which is about 25Km from Bhiwadi.I agree every place will grow, but some more or less than others but Bhiwadi is also attracting good industries like Honda/Honda Siel, St Gobain, Auto Clutch etd and this is on top of what they already had there in the past. So, it seems to have better potential than something like Neemrana for sure. Every area have risks involved and may be Bhiwadi will go bust in the future, but people take calculated risk with the amount of money they have. I would have never invested in Bhiwadi if I had money to invest in top properties in Delhi/ Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhiwadi has given me negative return. To top it all when I am ready to sell my property, there is no offer. One odd offer does come but it is at a throughaway price. Any talk about Bhiwadi is of no use to anyone who is looking for even returns at par with SB acct.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Ashok,

I have found that RNE rates to be in the range of Rs 2300-2500/sqft (all inclusive), while you can get a floor or apartments in the range of Rs 1600-1800/sqft (all inclusive). In an area like Bhiwadi, people should not go for expensive projects but still there is one like Aashian Angan which is very well taken by the community in Bhiwadi.

May be noone commutes to GGN form Bhiwadi yet, but I could see people doing it in near future, at least to Manesar, which is about 25Km from Bhiwadi.I agree every place will grow, but some more or less than others but Bhiwadi is also attracting good industries like Honda/Honda Siel, St Gobain, Auto Clutch etd and this is on top of what they already had there in the past. So, it seems to have better potential than something like Neemrana for sure. Every area have risks involved and may be Bhiwadi will go bust in the future, but people take calculated risk with the amount of money they have. I would have never invested in Bhiwadi if I had money to invest in top properties in Delhi/ Gurgaon.

Jain Sahab.. aap jaise true comments dene waalon ke saath discussion mein hi maja aata hai... like aapne mana ki aap prefer ggn ya delhi hi karte.. if you had more money..

Ashiana is best project there...
    and now in Dharuhera.. Bestech... ParsvNath.. Vipul and some more projects are going on..

Once some more big companies move to that area.. whole region will appreciate..
    CommentQuote
  • LOSER , i did not say that Up aur Haryana mei bahut farak hai because of bhiwadi and ur gne indiripuram discussion , i said that pertaining to the subject of the thread !!!!! U get well soon from going way off topic!!!

Originally Posted by Mogammo

GET WELL SOON from sick psychology.

I bet come and visit developed areas of Noida / GZB Vaishal & IP. You will forgot any part of HR for sure. Problem is only in NE but such problems also in HR in NP FDB area where even after 6 years not a single sector has been created while in RNE / CR GZB which launched only 3-4 years before more than 4000 families have started to live there and also manage GGN daily from Metro, and most important land are also FREEHOLD same as HR , and quality of LIFE 2 times more than other same developed area of 3-4 years before in any NEW NCR locations.

Do not relate all parts of UP from NE issue.
    CommentQuote