Sort by :
Filter by :
GET WELL SOON from sick psychology.
I bet come and visit developed areas of Noida / GZB Vaishal & IP. You will forgot any part of HR for sure. Problem is only in NE but such problems also in HR in NP FDB area where even after 6 years not a single sector has been created while in RNE / CR GZB which launched only 3-4 years before more than 4000 families have started to live there and also manage GGN daily from Metro, and most important land are also FREEHOLD same as HR , and quality of LIFE 2 times more than other same developed area of 3-4 years before in any NEW NCR locations.
Do not relate all parts of UP from NE issue.
Oh Pleaseeeeeee...not another UP vs Haryana discussion. Compare a p p l es with a p p l e s not oranges. There is no way you can compare Vaishali/Indirapuram with Gurgaon. Electricity situation in your so called developed areas of Indirapuram is way worse than even remote areas of Gurgaon. Don't even get me started on crime rate. Besides, you are calling for developed areas of UP when almost all areas of Gurgaon are already developed (though not to everyone's liking :D). Faridabad would still give you better returns than Ghaziabad. Noida vs Gurgaon to a some extent can be compared but tell me something, if people are living in Noida and working in Gurgaon and are managing via Metro (which ofcourse they are) which is more than an hour ride, then what makes you think they won't travel from areas of Haryana like Manesar (which would be much less time consuming commuting option)???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmiOh Pleaseeeeeee...not another UP vs Haryana discussion. Compare a p p l es with a p p l e s not oranges. There is no way you can compare Vaishali/Indirapuram with Gurgaon. Electricity situation in your so called developed areas of Indirapuram is way worse than even remote areas of Gurgaon. Don't even get me started on crime rate. Besides, you are calling for developed areas of UP when almost all areas of Gurgaon are already developed (though not to everyone's liking :D). Faridabad would still give you better returns than Ghaziabad. Noida vs Gurgaon to a some extent can be compared but tell me something, if people are living in Noida and working in Gurgaon and are managing via Metro (which ofcourse they are) which is more than an hour ride, then what makes you think they won't travel from areas of Haryana like Manesar (which would be much less time consuming commuting option)???
Dost GGN is real ... which is costly.. yahan par koi comparison nahi ho raha... and how Faridabad will give better return.. pichale 5 saal ka calculate kar le.. koi data nikal le.. plot or flat. fir bata Fbd aage hai ya indirapuram..
Or rahi baat Manesar ki to.. dost pahle to yeh bata.. Menasar mein kaun si cheez ready to move 25 lks mein milegi..
Agar banda family wala hai.. to Manesar mein kisi achche school ka naam bata.. Bal Bharati hai ek.. wo bhi 5th tak..
Apne ggn mein sirf rate hain... wo bhi kile bech kar badha rakhe hain..
yahan middle class aadmi ke investment ki baat chal ri thi.. na ke nota waalon ki...CommentQuote0Flag
- No problem, you can write anything as this is a public forum, I appreciate your feelings. But if giving returns is the only criteria to judge any location then read below thread and Newspaper news seriously & fully and then judge youself which area in NCR give highest return during last 1 years.
I need newspapers every single day and can find you hundreds of articles like these on every area almost every day. As an example read about dlf plots selling in sector 91 Gurgaon ( middle of almost nowhere) for almost 700 crores a few days back. Also, you need to read closely the links you have posted. I have bolded someone's reply for your convenience:Originally Posted by saurabh2011At this time there is a fix power cut from 5-6 hours daily in all of these areas, however now it is not a big problem because all new society flats are providing 100% power backup, however electricity bill cost during power backup is 3-4 times more costly and increase the electricity bill to 2000 additional during 6 month of SUMMER (April-September) but if you see other benefits & low rates compare to adjacent DELHI areas right now then this additional electricity cost is not a big issue.
For builder floors lots of persons are now taking 2 Battery company invertor with company tubler batteries, and such system give 7 hour of power backup for 3 fans & can also run 2 hour TV during that. Benefit with invertor is that no increased cost of electricity bill. It cost 15,000 after every 36 month to REPLACE new company tubler batteries from OLD one, ie just 400 rupees extra burden per month effectively.
Other benefits like Gas PIPE LINE , Ganga Jal pipe line ............ are already there and even more better than DELHI area at this time. GZB has improved a lot during last 3 years for sure. And if we only discuss for problems then DELHI areas also have larger number of problems, infect NO NCR location is 100% perfect with in his own.CommentQuote0Flag
- NO NCR location is 100% perfect with in his own.
Correctly said man...this applies to all places. It is just the instinct.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vikasnCorrectly said man...this applies to all places. It is just the instinct.
Yup true... every place got some +ve and - ve points...
And main thing is.. if I live in ggn and I have investment here.. I'll like this place for sure.. and same apply to ppl living other part...
And morever ppl get used to live at any place over the time.. if your job shift you to Chennai.. after some time you'll be get used to that place..CommentQuote0Flag
- Ohh yeah, totally S Delhi or GGN would be my top choice, but not everyone has money for that kind of property. So, affordable investors like me look for best out of the worst in their limited budget and I chose Bhiwadi. Property could get stuck and may give negative return if try to sell before the area gets hot, so people should be aware that holding time for Bhiwadi region is atleast 5 years or longer. Again, people need to understand that it is an affordable area which means paying too much for any simple property could be bad and results in being stuck for a while. Now, 2 Bhk for Ashiana in Bhiwadi goes for 25-28 L and people still buy because maintenance is very good so everything goes from project to project.
Plots rates in Dharuhera are going through the roof and some of the plots even w/o registry in Bestech are easily going for Rs 20K+/sq.yds. Parsvanath I think is kind of stuck with their project in Dharuhera and no construction is going on currently. I could be wrong if they had started working on it, but no activity is what I saw last time. I am not sure about the rates with Vipul plots, but they would be gone long ago if priced good.
Every area, UP or Haryana have good and bad areas. Some people gets lucky if property appreciates really good or something gets developed in the near by area, but other get stuck for ages. You just make decisions keeping in mind lot of things(investment area, budget, VFM etc), so measuring everything on the same yard stick is not correct.Originally Posted by ashokyadavJain Sahab.. aap jaise true comments dene waalon ke saath discussion mein hi maja aata hai... like aapne mana ki aap prefer ggn ya delhi hi karte.. if you had more money..
Ashiana is best project there...
and now in Dharuhera.. Bestech... ParsvNath.. Vipul and some more projects are going on..
Once some more big companies move to that area.. whole region will appreciate..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
Now it's clear to me that "Greater Noida ka Ghapla" is going to give positive impact on Gurgaon realty sector. This issue create more faith on reliability of our Investment in Gurgaon.
Arre bhai logo yaha Gurgaon ke bare me poocha tha, yeh Ghaziabad ke ass pass ki justification dene ki jaroorat kaha se aan padi :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Let's not deny the facts . After the recent events of NE, Ghaziabad, followed by Faridabad & Dharuhera/Bhiwadi & somewhat GGN ( GGN could gain the least, simply because, it has very few/negligible budget offerings ) r likely to gain .
NE attracted people looking for Budget homes & for people working in that area, Ghaziabad looks to be the next best alternative .CommentQuote0Flag
- i agree with you manoj bhai to a certain extent . Also i would like to add , the noida extension disaster will/has created a negative vibe and impact across noida , even in big ticket investments , so a person who wants to invest big money his preference would also be shifted to gurgaon !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Aftermath of SC order Greater noida and impact on GGN/NCRWe can not say anything about any other NCR city even logical in Gurgaon forum because other than Gurgaon they treat remaining NCR cities as outside NCR. Quite self centered.
We can not say anything about any other NCR city even logical in Gurgaon forum because other than Gurgaon they treat remaining NCR cities as outside NCR. Quite self centered.
Firstly 5000 unit holders of Greater Noida, with appx size Rs 30 INR are in a difficult situation for now and deserve empathy. Certainly despise the wrong way of acquisition of land by the Greater Noida Authority
Investment should not be limited to locational biases and more linked with individuals objective/ROI/Preferences/Ticketsize/Liquidity/Time Horizon.. However, GGN has had an exceptional run in property prices in the last 10 years. Now this may or may not continue even though price growth looks attractive retrospective.
Meanwhile other satellite towns would look attractive to those looking for economical options typically sub 3000psf for ready to move in. With the costs in GGN at 3000-5000 for new launches money will find its float.
With the Greater Noida problems, the money which is generally sub 3000 psf types, will move to most similar ticket size/budget locations like GZB and FDB. GGN will still be perceived as a safer bet but for larger ticket size investors.