Hi Guys,

Pl suggest which one will be better option in terms of floors -

Ansal Esencia 67 / BPTP 70A / Unitech 70
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What I have found out is Ansal floors were launched some time ago and if you want to take possesion of that you might have to pay premium and more down payment. Also, I didnt like floor plan of Ansal floors.

I like floor plan of BPTP and it is priced little bit cheaper then Unitech (I think so) and looks like they will have better club facilities. There are some issues with BPTP reputation, but if you are ready with delay in atleast 1 year in possesion time period and some customer care issues (I heard they are trying to fix these), I think you should be ok. Although, they goofed up faridabad project and charged extra money from customers.

Unitech floors are closer to SPR as compared to BPTP and thats why they are charging higher money. I coudnt find much information related to floor plan and price of unitech floors in sec-70 (let me know, if you can find it). Also, there are some concerns with Unitech after 2G scam.

Having said all that, I would suggest to get more information regarding Unitech floors (exact price, possesion date, etc..) and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Dear Friend

if you can wait for next 3 years unitech would be better otherwise essentia will be ready in one and half year and u can move in.

best wishes

Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Hi Guys,

CommentQuote
  • I do not think so Asnals will be ready in less than 2.5 years and Unitech less than 3.5-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I do not think so Asnals will be ready in less than 2.5 years and Unitech less than 3.5-4 years

Could any plz post the prices of each of these..and minimum investment amount.. thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP booking amount is 6-8 lac depending upon size. There are 3 options 196 sq yd, 250 sq yd and 350 sq yd.
    CommentQuote
  • Find a below an email from a broker -

unitech Independent Floors

unitech independent floors in "Nirvana Country -3" , Sector 70, Gurgaon.

Unitech Nirvana Country-III located in Sector-70, Gurgaon.
    Well connected to N.H-8 & Golf course extn. Road.
    Close to the residential, retail and commercial development on Sohna Road & Nirvana Country.
    World class schools Shikshantar, The Shri Ram School, DPS, Heritage, Pathways and GD Goenka within 25 minutes driving distance.
    Leading hospitals Medicity, Artemis, Max, Fortis, Apollo, Sir Gangaram and Batra Hospital within 25 minutes driving distance.
    Great connectivity with key points in NCR.
    Features:-
    Gated Community with 24x7 Security.
    100% Power back-Up.
    Landscaped Greens.
    Internet & Cable Connectivity. Children’s Play area.
    Jogging Track.
    Club House, Swimming Pool& Gymnasium.
    The Most Desirable Township in NCR with Underground Cabling.

Price Sheet

SIZE
    RANGE
    BOOKING AMOUNT
    180 SqYards
    65 Lac - 75 Lac
    6 Lac
    240 SqYards
    70 Lac - 95 Lac
    8 Lac
    360 SqYards
    95 Lac - 1.25 Cr
    10 Lac
    500 SqYards
    1.25 Cr - 1.50 Cr
    10 Lac
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    From the present price levels of Ansal Esencia, i see not much immediate gains . Could mean, a pretty long holding for a decent ROI . Was a decent investment at 57-58L levels ( i missed it at that level :o )

BPTP - i never advise anybody to invest with them, unless one is super rich/has a loose screw/does not mind losing a fat packet . Avoid them . As one member put it, BPTP is "BLOOD PRESSURE THROUGH PROPERTY" & on their slogan line "DELIVERING PROMISES" & as i see it, it is "DELIVERING COM-PROMISES".

Unitech - No fan of Unitech & with the 2 G scam & Chandra behind bars, better wait for things to settle down here .

Look at other options .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Hi Guys,

My preference out of above is Ansal SF only .
    Reason ::

67L BSP , with Terrace right , 250 sq yard plot , construction already started . I get every week 2 to 3 calls for buying my booking but mine is not for sale...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe BPTP is also giving terrace rights.

Amit do you have floor plans information also for unitech? ANy more details like terrace rights? Basement?
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha... does floors command premium over flats? whats the best way to judge the price for floor? price / sq ft or some other way?

Also.. which floor is best option (Keeping resale in mind): first floor or second floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    I believe BPTP is also giving terrace rights.

Amit do you have floor plans information also for unitech? ANy more details like terrace rights? Basement?

Hmmm thanks a lot guys..
    Ansal also looks good to me... need to have a look at that area..

I think its after crossing Badshahpur..
    CommentQuote
  • No information available so far on the floor plans of unitech..limited info available...i think they will reveal that only on the day or a day before the formal launch..thats what they did for Unitech southpark..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    Tinesha... does floors command premium over flats? whats the best way to judge the price for floor? price / sq ft or some other way?

Also.. which floor is best option (Keeping resale in mind): first floor or second floor?

There r buyers for both but I prefer high rise apt . Why I booked this is because , I could not find any other property in this budget on GCX ?

Floors r sold on all included basis price . So in case of Ansal floors , it will be BSP + EDC/IDC Rs 200 /sq ft +plc's if any ( most of the units r without any plc ) + IFMS Rs 75 or 100 / sq ft .

Area for SF is 1394 sq ft.

Terrace is 750sq ft & there is no charge 4 it...

Ansal floors :: Buy SF only as others floors have limited Resale market .
    CommentQuote
  • Please visit the site before investing

I am not sure if ansal Essencia has a great location .. I believe (please note - I Have not physically been there) ... it is interspersed within a village ... BPTP and Unitech have more homogenous masterplans...
    CommentQuote
  • My vote for Unitech floors.

They are the closest to SPR. I think these floors will provide best premium -

1. Close to SPR

2. Unitech is bound to launch more floors in few months with inflated price.

Go for Unitech, Chandra sahab is also almost out of 2G
    CommentQuote