Hi,

I have a buget of 50 to 55 lakhs and am looking for a 2/3 BHK with a 3 to 4 year horizon. I have decided it as an investment. But could end up using it for 1 to 2 years after which I might sell it.

As of now I have chosen Raheja Navodaya 2BHK unit BSP of 3000. Seniors kindly let me know if this is the right decision for me.The builder says they will hand it over in 2 year time at max.

is there any other sector or propoerty in Gurgaon where I can invest for better returns.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Options..

Originally Posted by Hellbent
    Hi,

I have a buget of 50 to 55 lakhs and am looking for a 2/3 BHK with a 3 to 4 year horizon. I have decided it as an investment. But could end up using it for 1 to 2 years after which I might sell it.

As of now I have chosen Raheja Navodaya 2BHK unit BSP of 3000. Seniors kindly let me know if this is the right decision for me.The builder says they will hand it over in 2 year time at max.

is there any other sector or propoerty in Gurgaon where I can invest for better returns.

Hi
    Greetings

I heard Raheja as a builder is a good choice from point of view of timely delivery, quality, customer services.. However low on value for money at that price. I think still it is a good investment with a "peace of mind" component.

check link for similar projects on dway if interested
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Hope this helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I heard Raheja as a builder is a good choice from point of view of timely delivery, quality, customer services.. However low on value for money at that price. I think still it is a good investment with a "peace of mind" component.

check link for similar projects on dway if interested
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks for the help. I feel you think the price is on the higher side. But yeah I also want the 'peace of mind' as you said. And Navodaya is almost 60% complete (Accoring to the builder). I belive am paying close to 400 rupees extra per square feet. What is your take on that.

Can you suggest some other projects anywhere in gurgaon that are more value for money. Thanks for tyhe hel. really appreciate.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plans in Navodaya are not as per normal standards. Everyone would not be intrested in such spacious 2 BHK apartments at the cost of 3BHK. Whereas Sampada has standard floor plans. If you are looking only for investment of 1 to 2 years then prefer to look for a size which has maximum demand in market. Do consider this fact as well.

Hi,

CommentQuote
  • peace of mind

Thanks for the help. I feel you think the price is on the higher side. But yeah I also want the 'peace of mind' as you said. And Navodaya is almost 60% complete (Accoring to the builder). I belive am paying close to 400 rupees extra per square feet. What is your take on that.

Can you suggest some other projects anywhere in gurgaon that are more value for money. Thanks for tyhe hel. really appreciate.

Hi

Greetings

Then go by your conviction and god blessU

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am absolutely new to Real estate market....I want to buy my first apartment.My budget is upto sixty lacs...with only seven or eight lacs as cash component.Brokers are suggesting Raheja Navodaya.Can somebody please throw light on this project and suggest some other options as well.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hellbent
    Hi,

If you are getting 3000, you can make instant money on your investments :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chann gwari
    Hi

I am absolutely new to Real estate market....I want to buy my first apartment.My budget is upto sixty lacs...with only seven or eight lacs as cash component.Brokers are suggesting Raheja Navodaya.Can somebody please throw light on this project and suggest some other options as well.

Thanks in advance

ya raheja navodya is one the good projects and it is reputed builder and projects comming to this sector are above 5000 so i think u should go for it
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Abhay...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

pls continue discussions on http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-raheja-navodaya-sec-92-penalty-legal-action-delayed-31043.html

Current thread being closed.

Cheers
    CommentQuote