Hi All,

I am planning to buy a unit in Emaar Mgf Palm Hills on NH8. so need your advice for the same .How is the project and what ROI could be expected in next 1 year.
I guess this project was launched last year what is the current BSP(in resale).

Please let me know if there are some other options in this area .My budget is 60-65 lakhs.

Thanks,

~I

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a unit in Emaar Mgf Palm Hills on NH8. so need your advice for the same .How is the project and what ROI could be expected in next 1 year.

Please let me know if there are some other options in this area .My budget is 60-65 lakhs.

Thanks,

~I
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashiayana
    Hi All,

Thanks,

~I

Hi All,

Thanks,

~I

All your answers here:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10012-palm-hills-by-emaar-mgf-in-sector-77-gurgaon?t=12413
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashiayana
    Hi All,

Thanks,

~I

Hi All,

Thanks,

~I

Emmar has no money to even start the construction for the project( Some digging is going on since 3-4 months). They have shown agreegated loss to the tune of 265 cr for this qtr. and have sold some hotels to meet day to day expenses.

beware
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher bhai lol

just go to the last few pages and see the construction progress yourself, much more than digiing has happen and actual constructin is in progress....

Clear case of baised comments due to personal animosity :)
    CommentQuote
  • Now you will say that they are making a huge profit and have not sold the hotel.

Both Dubai and india subsidiary is in huge loss. They are even thinking to sell some of the projects( See previous posts).

You have a right to defend your investments:) But let others not go for risky investments with Emmar.

There are many other projects with a better price and builder than emmar.

I advice to take the help of some consultant rather than going for Emmar.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir - I am nit invested in Emaar and wont recommend it too..but i still like to use facts and not opinions
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir - I am nit invested in Emaar and wont recommend it too..but i still like to use facts and not opinions

They are in loss. Is it a fact or fiction.

After more than one year of launch only ground work is going on. Go to the emmar site and see.
    CommentQuote
    Psambher bhai lol

just go to the last few pages and see the construction progress yourself, much more than digiing has happen and actual constructin is in progress....

Clear case of baised comments due to personal animosity :)

Why should I give biased opinion. I don't have any personal rivalary against Emmar.

You have not invested in the project but you want others to buy it.

God knows what is your motive.
    CommentQuote
  • Emmar is definitely having a hard time. As advised by psambher, you could look at alternative options in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher - I have said i do not recommend Emaar to any body. Grow up man!!!!

Originally Posted by psambher
    Why should I give biased opinion. I don't have any personal rivalary against Emmar.

You have not invested in the project but you want others to buy it.

God knows what is your motive.
    CommentQuote
    Plumber dont u understand english read above - I have said i do not recommend Emaar to any body. Grow up man!!!!

hahahaha... Amit - He doesnt actually..!!

BTW, Question is to buy a flat in RE project and not the company itself... Ever heard of any RE builder going bankrupt...?? So chill dudes...

Here is the construction update for this project:
    Welcome to Palm Hills
    CommentQuote
  • NOT AGAIN!!

Dude! i'm not going to argue here if EmaarMGF is facing losses or not.. I'm more concerned about your baseless allegation regarding PH's construction.. Since last few months, EmaarMGF has been publishing PH's construction status every month.. and one of us makes it a point to share the news (with images) here in this forum.. Latest status: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10012-palm-hills-by-emaar-mgf-in-sector-77-gurgaon/page137?t=12413&page=137 .. Ignorance isn't always bliss, dude.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • One thing you can almost always be assured of : Emmar would definitely build the structure ....it is at this stage itself that the builder will get the monies to finance themselves ....what happens after the structure is complete and how long time it takes for final possession is anybody's guess

maybe some of the Emmar advocates can enlighten on their past successful possessions
    CommentQuote
  • Not as an advocate buddy just as a fact OC received for Palm Spring and possession being offered..

Originally Posted by yogi_dude
    One thing you can almost always be assured of : Emmar would definitely build the structure ....it is at this stage itself that the builder will get the monies to finance themselves ....what happens after the structure is complete and how long time it takes for final possession is anybody's guess

maybe some of the Emmar advocates can enlighten on their past successful possessions
    CommentQuote
  • Palm Hills bada touchyyyyyy :bab (35): subject hai ...
    CommentQuote