Sort by :
Filter by :
- Looks like an feather in the already over crowded cap of BPTP :bab (45):. LOL :D.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think it is not BPTP....
The licence was obtained jointly by Brahma Parkash, Ram Niwas, Dayanand, Roshan Lal, Amit Kumar, Sumit Kumar along with M/s Pal Infrastructure and Developers Pvt Ltd. It was obtained under the Haryana Urban and Regulation of Urban Act 1975 to develop the colony over 12 acres of land falling under the revenue estate of village Palra in Sector 70-A, Gurgaon-Maneser Urban Complex.CommentQuote0Flag
- U might be right, but if something like this happens in an area, where BPTP is present, their name comes first in mind .
Addition - ...but, we should not forget that there r many chors competing to snatch the title from the Maha Chor - BPTP .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tineshaLicence to develop housing colony in Gurgaon cancelled
Express news service Posted: Sat Jul 09 2011, 00:48 hrs
Gurgaon: Haryana Town and Country Planning Department on Friday cancelled a licence to develop a group housing colony in Gurgaon for violation of norms. The licence was obtained jointly by a number of developers to build the colony in Sector 70-A that falls in village Palra on Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex.
Is it BPTP ???
:bab (6)::D It is a good action on the part of DTCP.They should act swiftly in other cases too.CommentQuote0Flag
- It seems from the news article that BPTP is not among the affected developers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vineetmIt seems from the news article that BPTP is not among the affected developers.
:bab (45):.:bab (45):
Haryana Govt Cancels License Of Pal Infrastructure & Developers Pvt Ltd In Sec 70 A Of Gurgaon
The Haryana Town and Country Planning department on Friday cancelled the licence of a private developer in Gurgaon, barring it from setting up a group housing colony in Sector 70-A, as it failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the licence. The action came after the licensee failed to deposit external development charges (EDC) and infrastructure development charges (IDC) in time.
The administration has also advised people not to enter into any kind of transaction with the developer. A notice board intimidating people about the cancellation of the license will also be installed at the site.
Senior town planner Md Yusuf Manssori said the licence was granted in 2009.
The licence was obtained jointly by Brahma Parkash, Ram Niwas, Dayanand, Roshan Lal, Amit Kumar, Sumit Kumar along with M/s Pal Infrastructure and Developers Pvt Ltd. It was obtained under the Haryana Urban and Regulation of Urban Act 1975 to develop the colony over 12 acres of land falling under the revenue estate of village Palra in Sector 70-A, Gurgaon-Maneser Urban Complex. Source: Hindustan Times Gurgaon developer's licence cancelledCommentQuote0Flag
- Pal has been collecting money from investors in both Gurgaon as well as Faridabad since 2006 and has not delivered anything anywhere. In Faridabad they were selling units on the land (FSI) bought from Triveni. We all know what has happened to Triveni in Delhi High Court cases.
All of us who are investing in projects of newbie developers in Gurgaon should learn from plight of investors who had invested their money in builders like Pal just on the basis of sugarcoated talk of brokers. There are builders who don't have experience of building even a hut and "experts" cum brokers on this forum are seen posting projections of Rs 20,000 psf price in projects of such newbie builders in 2-3 years.
Similarly when Triveni and Pal were pre-launching and launching their projects in 2006, there were brokers cum "experts" posting wildly bullish projections on projects of Pal infra. Only difference between then and now is that the builders are different. Builders like Triveni and Pal have made their money, brokers have already made their money but the aam admi who was looking for a dream home is still dreaming and repenting about his decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- receipe 8 Homes from Hell
Recipe no 8 Homes from Hell