Friends, any body has an idea of the Launch of Cresent Park ph-4 at Sec-91.
I heard that it will be launched in Aug2011.
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am waiting for a good GGN project launch for last 20-25 days. Through brokers I came to know about few projects which will be launched during Dussehra/Diwali.

1. Ramprastha rise : 37D
    2. ramprastha Sare : 92
    3. 3C in Sect 89

But surprisingly, the launch has been postponed for all of them for about 3-4 months.

Just wondering what could be the thought process of builders? why are they postponing things.

Cheers
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • hi just checked up with the company chap...
    hez said tentative pricing 3200 psf and launch probably in next 2 wks
    CommentQuote
  • hi just got a mail from proptige chaps...
    they re charging 4000 psf all inclusive...in the 4th phase...
    CommentQuote
  • I received two communications for CP phase4. One from All checks deal , he is claiming that prices is 3000PSF, and detail will come in first week of Nov.
    Another broker is saying prices is 2700 and detail will come on 10th Nov.
    Both are accepting checks, and asking for mine , by clainming that
    Abhi check de do sahabe nahi to baad men koi unit nahi bachegi :)

Any one else has received any news on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • whats is the Cheque amount SS, if u dont mind ?

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is going to finish on the first day/week of launch. Wait for the prices to come out and then decide either the prices are OK to proceed or not.

Originally Posted by ss185105
    I received two communications for CP phase4. One from All checks deal , he is claiming that prices is 3000PSF, and detail will come in first week of Nov.

CommentQuote
  • Sorry, but I ddn't ask for check amount, as I was not in mood of giving check before looking at layout and actual price. I guess as there is no price, so check amount should be flexible, approx 3 to 4 Lakhs.
    Originally Posted by bondss
    whats is the Cheque amount SS, if u dont mind ?

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • ...................was speaking to a few Brokers regarding my plan to buy a plot in Dharuhera . Spoke to them on Sare too . Next Phase could be launched anytime ( max. 2-3 weeks, as per them ) & the probable price could be 2700/2800, but nothing is confirmed, as of now .

Originally Posted by ss185105
    I received two communications for CP phase4. One from All checks deal , he is claiming that prices is 3000PSF, and detail will come in first week of Nov.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks nkg_8 , I support your view. I am observing this brokers trick from last 4-5 years ( intially for rented house, recently to buy a house, but brokers strategy is same, be it for rent or for sale, be it in any city of NCR). This jaldi le lo nahi to kahtm ho jayega, Badi achi unit hai , aaj le lo nahi to 2-3 din men rate badh jayenge. Ye trend itne common ho gaye hain , ki aab to broker agla sentence kya bolega ye bhi guess kar leta hun................. :)

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Nothing is going to finish on the first day/week of launch. Wait for the prices to come out and then decide either the prices are OK to proceed or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Its all variable nothing Fixed.

I gave a post dated cheque of 50000/- in July/Aug to the Sare folks -- then some Broker called me in Sept asking for 3 Lacs Cheque. Some broker was saying 1 Lacs.

Though I am not sure if at all I would book if the effective price is more than 2500/2600 - I would rather wait for 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ...................was speaking to a few Brokers regarding my plan to buy a plot in Dharuhera . Spoke to them on Sare too . Next Phase could be launched anytime ( max. 2-3 weeks, as per them ) & the probable price could be 2700/2800, but nothing is confirmed, as of now .

Manoj, crecent parc is still good in 2200-2300 Rs but atleast I would hesitate to put my money in that project if they are selling at 2700-2800 Rs... I went to their site some 3 weeks back and found that its actually 12 kms from NH8. Brokers claim that its 3 kms and that too a straight road. I would suggest that have a look at the site before putting money... their sample apartment is one of the worst I have seen till date in terms of quality and space utilization. Their earlier phases received good response due to the pricing but now they are launching 4th phase in sync with rest and so atleast I dont find it an attractive bet for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I know, i had made a similar comment sometime back . Pricing of about 2500 & above, makes this project unattractive for investors, though end users looking for early/timely possession may still be somewhat attracted to it .

On the sample flat, i saw it some time last year in July/August & found it decent in terms of space utilization & quality . Really, wonder whether they have they made a new sample apartment or what ?

The present distance ( because u have to pass through many side roads/villages & their is no straight & direct access ) could be 10-12 Kms, but i guess, once, the Sector roads r in place, distance from NH would be < 5 Kms (Sare guys told me it would be 3 Kms. from NH, as far as i remember ).

Originally Posted by nitin0679
    Manoj, crecent parc is still good in 2200-2300 Rs but atleast I would hesitate to put my money in that project if they are selling at 2700-2800 Rs... I went to their site some 3 weeks back and found that its actually 12 kms from NH8. Brokers claim that its 3 kms and that too a straight road. I would suggest that have a look at the site before putting money... their sample apartment is one of the worst I have seen till date in terms of quality and space utilization. Their earlier phases received good response due to the pricing but now they are launching 4th phase in sync with rest and so atleast I dont find it an attractive bet for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin0679

Agree. I saw the sample flat in July this year. Have to say that it is one of the worst I have ever seen. The sample has been made in some sort of container with paint peeling off, tiles already fading etc. Doors were the thinnest that I have ever seen. Even the tables and chairs etc looked cheap and flimsy.
    CommentQuote
  • I have not seen the Sample flat

I visited the area few months back -- with my moderate RE knowledge (:bab (59):) I can suggest that the area will be livable only after 5-7 years with all the basic facilities like School & Hospital.

Till that time it is only investment and no return interms of actual end use/Rent.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited sample flat 2-3 weeks back, and the biggest issue I saw was there was no space in wall for Cup-board (Almirah) , so one actually have to put Almirah in room , that reduce room space partially.
    Otherwise, it looked ok to me given the price, (first phase 1650 PSF, sthird phase approx 2100 PSF).
    CommentQuote