जमीन मालिकों की याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट ने हूडा को उन्हें अतिरिक्त मुआवजा देने का फैसला किया है। इससे सेक्टर-51 व 52 के प्लॉट अलॉटियों की जेब पर बोझ बढ़ने वाला है वहीं जमीन मालिक मालामाल होंगे।

अब यह अतिरिक्त मुआवजा राशि हूडा की ओर से अलॉटियों को वसूली जाएगी। सूत्रों के अनुसार हूडा की ओर से एक सप्ताह के अंदर अलॉटियों को नोटिस जारी किए जाएंगे। उन्हें बढ़ी राशि को एक साथ या किश्तों में डिपार्टमेंट को जमा करवाने के लिए एक महीने का समय दिया जाएगा। सेक्टर-51 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 3,330.80 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज, ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 498.03 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज जबकि सेक्टर-52 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 2,395.39 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज, ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 358.16 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज का अतिरिक्त भार पड़ेगा। बताया जा रहा है कि इन दोनों सेक्टरों में 1,500 से अधिक प्लॉट हैं।

सेक्टर 51 : हूडा ने इस सेक्टर के लिए जमीन का अधिग्रहण वर्ष 2000 में किया था। यह सेक्टर 170.93 एकड़ में बसा हुआ है। यहां 50.80 एकड़ में रेजिडेंशल प्लॉट व 7.11 एकड़ में ग्रुप हाउसिंग सोसायटी के लिए जमीन दी गई थी। सेक्टर में 46 एकड़ एरिया में ग्रीन बेल्ट और 3.91 एकड़ में शॉपिंग सेंटर है। हूडा ने जिन जमीन मालिकों की जमीन का अधिग्रहण इस सेक्टर को बसाने के लिए किया गया था, उनमें से अधिकतर ने हाई कोर्ट की शरण ली। यहां याचिका दायर की गई कि हूडा की ओर से मुआवजा राशि कम दी गई है। अब हाई कोर्ट की ओर से हूडा को निर्देश जारी किए गए हैं कि जमीन मालिकों को 717 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज से हिसाब से अतिरिक्त मुआवजा दिया जाए। हूडा की ओर से सेक्टर-51 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी को यह जमीन 3,344 रुपये प्रति वर्गगज व ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगरी को 500 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज के हिसाब से बेची है। हाई कोर्ट के आदेश के बाद हूडा ने बढ़ी मुआवजा राशि को इन अलॉटियों पर डाल दिया है।

सेक्टर 52 : हूडा ने वर्ष 2000 में सेक्टर के लिए जमीन अधिग्रहण किया था। सेक्टर 200.89 एकड़ एरिया में विकसित है। 81.08 एकड़ में रेजिडेंशल प्लॉट व 29.90 एकड़ में ग्रुप हाउसिंग सोसायटी हैं। इस सेक्टर में 70 एकड़ एरिया में ग्रीन बेल्ट और 12.80 एकड़ में शॉपिंग सेंटर है। हूडा ने सेक्टर को लॉन्च करने के दौरान जरनल कैटेगिरी के लिए 3,344 रुपये व ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटेगिरी के लिए 500 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज की राशि निर्धारित की थी।

क्या कहते हैं हूडा के अधिकारी

हूडा के एक अधिकारी ने बताया कि चीफ ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर की ओर से अतिरिक्त मुआवजा राशि वसूलने के दिशा - निर्देश मिल चुके हैं। एक सप्ताह के अंदर अलॉटियों को नोटिस जारी किए जाएंगे। अलॉटी एक महीने के अंदर सारी राशि व किश्तों में इस राशि को जमा कर सकता है। किश्तों पर राशि जमा कराने पर उनसे ब्याज वसूला जाएगा।

_navbharat times
Read more
88 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    Ranbir let's hope it is a hoax.

Might be that newspaper printed the old news as some of you already paid enhance price for your plot.

roby

Amen! Let us know if someone finds out more on this - I am surely trying. Can someone contact Navbharat Times Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • Learned that the news about the second price enhancement is true (as told by a HUDA official to one of my relative).
    CommentQuote
  • This is ridiculous from HUDA's side and I don't think that any of the first buyer would be paying it. At the time of Registry, all the previous agreement stop working and it is only the price b/w buyer and the seller(HUDA in this case) is final. After happens to HUDA after that is their sole responsibility. In addition, HUDA is the one who agreed to pay it to the farmer and not the owner, so why would they face extra charges on it. HUDA has to decide what they have to do, instead of going behind the owners where the settlement happened several years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain, I can understand the sentiments, but the enhancement is as per direction of the court. I don't know the details of the judgement yet beyond the info from the news post. Perhaps, I am in a worse spot as I had already paid first enhancement of Rs 5 Lakh last year and now will have to pay second enhancement of Rs 10.5 Lakh as per the details of the news posted. Can someone findout details and see if there is something we (allottees) can do -- like, do we have a legal stand on the logic that this matter should be settled between original land owners and HUDA only? I know that in the agreement HUDA always mention that any future price escalation due to court order will be borne by allottees -- need to see under what conditions (like, is it still true after registration).
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 52-51 Price enhancement It's confirmed now

Sector 52-51 Price enhancement It's confirmed now - Thanks to Frito_lay for breaking this sad news. ;-)

Guys please check your plot status on line -

If you have user id/pw then log into your account else use this link - PlotStatusEnquiry
    Enhance price has been updated in all plot allottee of sector 51 and 52. I checked some random number and could find outstanding at the same rate in that particular sector.

In sector 52 for 10 Marla (220 sq meter) enhanced price is 630276/- which makes around 2864.90 per sq. mt.

So for others in Sector 52 this should be like(see attached image) this. Also tally with online status link.

One more bad news is that HUDA will be charging Interest at the rate of 15% annually. As per the data available in online account they
    have started charging the interest at the rate since 5 or 6th July 2011.

For example - 10 Marla plot already having Interest Rs. 777 and increasing everyday by Rs. 259. HUDA didn't give time as I'm yet to get any official communication.

So what do you all thinking -

I have some qualm -

1. Why authority did not inform allottee that there was a litigation on all plots.
    2. As far as I know thru some news article If there is some litigation that authority do not issue/offer possession and it has happened to some allottee in sector 51.
    3. Why there is no copy of judgment so far on their website.
    4. What was that enhancement which only some allottee( like Ranbir) paid last year.

We can definitely fight despite the clause that any enhancement need to be paid by allottee but once we file a case we need to wait till it settle before selling it and it's not an easy task to get it to final stage. Probably needs years.

So on the other hand I'm thinking of disposing off this matter by giving them full amount and keep shut up, scrap some expense until I dispose this property in coming March. I think we have had enough appreciation. ;-)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any body got any notice/ paid to HUDA this enhancement?

roby
    CommentQuote
    Any body got any notice/ paid to HUDA this enhancement?

roby

Yes

See image.

For my 14 Marla, Sec 52 Plot, plot number 18XX: Had already paid a penalty of 1.06L in 2009 and first enhancement price of 5.08L in June 2010... And now, have to pay this second enhancement price (with interest clock ticking already)... turning out to be a very expensive plot for me as I am going to be an end user (and am not an investor)... Current market price does not matter to me much as an end user.

Agree with Roby's points... why HUDA did not keep us informed. Now that we know what we know now, can someone post history of events which led to this situation... whatif, if original land owners go to SC for further enhancement... seems like there is no pressure / check from the allottee base... Is HUDA sharing any enhanced compensation part? Have they presented their case diligently in the court? Well, no matter what, it seems like buck stops with allottees only... Not liking it a bit, of-course!

Roby, is your area unit correct in the table?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Yes

See image.

For my 14 Marla, Sec 52 Plot, plot number 18XX: Had already paid a penalty of 1.06L in 2009 and first enhancement price of 5.08L in June 2010... And now, have to pay this second enhancement price (with interest clock ticking already)... turning out to be a very expensive plot for me as I am going to be an end user (and am not an investor)... Current market price does not matter to me much as an end user.

Agree with Roby's points... why HUDA did not keep us informed. Now that we know what we know now, can someone post history of events which led to this situation... whatif, if original land owners go to SC for further enhancement... seems like there is no pressure / check from the allottee base... Is HUDA sharing any enhanced compensation part? Have they presented their case diligently in the court? Well, no matter what, it seems like buck stops with allottees only... Not liking it a bit, of-course!

Roby, is your area unit correct in the table?

Hi! Ranbir,

The table was prepared by me after seeing the outstanding (less interest). You get to see more detailed statement thru your online account.

I came on this figure of Rs. 2864.90 per sq. meter.

News on this site also state similar amount but in per sq yard
    Price Enhancement of Sector 51 & 52 in Gurgaon, | propertyhelp.in

Since your out standing coming less then what I calculated then seems it is something to do with enhancement you already paid so for you guys per sq. meter demand may be different.

Here I want to tell you again that I didn't get any demand in 2009-2010 and in online account also nothing outstanding was there.

Now what to do -

I arranged money to pay thru their online gateway but before that wanted to get notice.
    I went to HUDA office in second week of July. Reception directed me to account head. He told that enhancement is there and other than that he had no details. He also told that within 2-3 days you would be getting the notice.
    When enquired about if we could get a copy of judgment he directed me to some different officer and that officer again had no idea.

He also told that enhancement will be charged from current owner. In case some one registered his plot then he will have to register/pay stamp duty again but only on the enhanced price.

Finally I decided to meet their Boss the Estate officer. As per one signage he was supposed to meet public from 1100-1300. Since I reached there before 1100 to decided to wait for him. I kept on waiting till 1200 but he didn't come. None of the employee had any idea when he would be coming so finally left without meeting.

Now what -

I'm still waiting for hard copy of notice. some how not comfortable paying them just only on the basis of online account statement.
    I even ask the account chief that why Interest already started even before you posted the notice and he had no Idea.

Please if any one of you get notice try to post image on forum after masking your info and also share what you guys going to do.

roby
    CommentQuote
    Hi! Ranbir,

The table was prepared by me after seeing the outstanding (less interest). You get to see more detailed statement thru your online account.

I came on this figure of Rs. 2864.90 per sq. meter.

News on this site also state similar amount but in per sq yard
    Price Enhancement of Sector 51 & 52 in Gurgaon, | propertyhelp.in

Since your out standing coming less then what I calculated then seems it is something to do with enhancement you already paid so for you guys per sq. meter demand may be different.

Here I want to tell you again that I didn't get any demand in 2009-2010 and in online account also nothing outstanding was there.

Now what to do -

I arranged money to pay thru their online gateway but before that wanted to get notice.
    I went to HUDA office in second week of July. Reception directed me to account head. He told that enhancement is there and other than that he had no details. He also told that within 2-3 days you would be getting the notice.
    When enquired about if we could get a copy of judgment he directed me to some different officer and that officer again had no idea.

He also told that enhancement will be charged from current owner. In case some one registered his plot then he will have to register/pay stamp duty again but only on the enhanced price.

Finally I decided to meet their Boss the Estate officer. As per one signage he was supposed to meet public from 1100-1300. Since I reached there before 1100 to decided to wait for him. I kept on waiting till 1200 but he didn't come. None of the employee had any idea when he would be coming so finally left without meeting.

Now what -

I'm still waiting for hard copy of notice. some how not comfortable paying them just only on the basis of online account statement.
    I even ask the account chief that why Interest already started even before you posted the notice and he had no Idea.

Please if any one of you get notice try to post image on forum after masking your info and also share what you guys going to do.

roby

Roby,

Your per sq mt rate is correct (2864.90) -- that is what it comes out for me as well. Note: 14 Marla = ~286 sq mt = ~342 sq yd.

Bravo, Roby! You already have arranged for money and ready to pay. Wish I could do the same, but even if I could, I would need to know the background of these two enhancements. Where do we stand today! It is a shame that I kept myself uninformed and paid the first enhancement.

I have requested my local relative to find out the background. If anyone knows the details, please post here...

- when was sec 52/51 land aquired by HUDA
    - what was then circle rate and market rate
    - what was court's reasoning on first and second (hope, final) enhancements
    - have owners accepted it as a full & final compensation
    - legal position of the situation
    - details of any comparable land aqcuisition by HUDA in nearby sectors

Original price for me was 11.44 L (2003 allotment). With 1.06L Penalty, 5.08L first enhancement, 8.19 L second enhancement and interest thereon... cost to me has become more than double... Didn't expect it at all.
    CommentQuote
    Roby,

Your per sq mt rate is correct (2864.90) -- that is what it comes out for me as well. Note: 14 Marla = ~286 sq mt = ~342 sq yd.

Got it! Sorry I got the 14 Marla area from some wrong source.

Please keep posting if you get any info.

robyRoby,

roby
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Roby,

roby

Roby, Do you know any allottee from Sec 51/52? We should try to form a group (any size would be ok, ~4-5 people) who can find out relevant information and share with each other. I am sure there are people out there who have same predicament as ours. My biggest concern at the moment is lack of information. Any luck with the copy of the court order?

Roby, Do you know any allottee from Sec 51/52? We should try to form a group (any size would be ok, ~4-5 people) who can find out relevant information and share with each other. I am sure there are people out there who have same predicament as ours. My biggest concern at the moment is lack of information. Any luck with the copy of the court order?
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by roby007

Unfortunately I don't know any one. Seems not many people on the forum from sector 51-52.

roby

Unfortunately I don't know any one. Seems not many people on the forum from sector 51-52.

roby
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, u could be right here, naresh . But, if the current owner goes to court against this, what would happen then ?

:oCurrent owner of plot has to pay the enhancement.Court will not help in this case.A few years back the calculation of enhancement was challenged in court by residents of sector 13 Hisar.It was found that the enhancement was more than actual.The excess was refunded to allottes.The current owner of plot got the refund.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Huda has sent the demand letter to the last owner and not the first owner. Also as per the news article huda is charging extra amount from the land owner which is legally wrong and in-justice to the land owners I believe we can challenge the same in court . The time provided is too less and arranging the money in this short time would be difficult for many of us. Please share your reviews and how can we check if some one has challenged the same in court.
    CommentQuote