जमीन मालिकों की याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट ने हूडा को उन्हें अतिरिक्त मुआवजा देने का फैसला किया है। इससे सेक्टर-51 व 52 के प्लॉट अलॉटियों की जेब पर बोझ बढ़ने वाला है वहीं जमीन मालिक मालामाल होंगे।

अब यह अतिरिक्त मुआवजा राशि हूडा की ओर से अलॉटियों को वसूली जाएगी। सूत्रों के अनुसार हूडा की ओर से एक सप्ताह के अंदर अलॉटियों को नोटिस जारी किए जाएंगे। उन्हें बढ़ी राशि को एक साथ या किश्तों में डिपार्टमेंट को जमा करवाने के लिए एक महीने का समय दिया जाएगा। सेक्टर-51 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 3,330.80 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज, ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 498.03 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज जबकि सेक्टर-52 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 2,395.39 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज, ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी पर 358.16 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज का अतिरिक्त भार पड़ेगा। बताया जा रहा है कि इन दोनों सेक्टरों में 1,500 से अधिक प्लॉट हैं।

सेक्टर 51 : हूडा ने इस सेक्टर के लिए जमीन का अधिग्रहण वर्ष 2000 में किया था। यह सेक्टर 170.93 एकड़ में बसा हुआ है। यहां 50.80 एकड़ में रेजिडेंशल प्लॉट व 7.11 एकड़ में ग्रुप हाउसिंग सोसायटी के लिए जमीन दी गई थी। सेक्टर में 46 एकड़ एरिया में ग्रीन बेल्ट और 3.91 एकड़ में शॉपिंग सेंटर है। हूडा ने जिन जमीन मालिकों की जमीन का अधिग्रहण इस सेक्टर को बसाने के लिए किया गया था, उनमें से अधिकतर ने हाई कोर्ट की शरण ली। यहां याचिका दायर की गई कि हूडा की ओर से मुआवजा राशि कम दी गई है। अब हाई कोर्ट की ओर से हूडा को निर्देश जारी किए गए हैं कि जमीन मालिकों को 717 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज से हिसाब से अतिरिक्त मुआवजा दिया जाए। हूडा की ओर से सेक्टर-51 के जनरल कैटिगिरी के अलॉटी को यह जमीन 3,344 रुपये प्रति वर्गगज व ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगरी को 500 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज के हिसाब से बेची है। हाई कोर्ट के आदेश के बाद हूडा ने बढ़ी मुआवजा राशि को इन अलॉटियों पर डाल दिया है।

सेक्टर 52 : हूडा ने वर्ष 2000 में सेक्टर के लिए जमीन अधिग्रहण किया था। सेक्टर 200.89 एकड़ एरिया में विकसित है। 81.08 एकड़ में रेजिडेंशल प्लॉट व 29.90 एकड़ में ग्रुप हाउसिंग सोसायटी हैं। इस सेक्टर में 70 एकड़ एरिया में ग्रीन बेल्ट और 12.80 एकड़ में शॉपिंग सेंटर है। हूडा ने सेक्टर को लॉन्च करने के दौरान जरनल कैटेगिरी के लिए 3,344 रुपये व ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटेगिरी के लिए 500 रुपये प्रति वर्ग गज की राशि निर्धारित की थी।

क्या कहते हैं हूडा के अधिकारी

हूडा के एक अधिकारी ने बताया कि चीफ ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर की ओर से अतिरिक्त मुआवजा राशि वसूलने के दिशा - निर्देश मिल चुके हैं। एक सप्ताह के अंदर अलॉटियों को नोटिस जारी किए जाएंगे। अलॉटी एक महीने के अंदर सारी राशि व किश्तों में इस राशि को जमा कर सकता है। किश्तों पर राशि जमा कराने पर उनसे ब्याज वसूला जाएगा।

_navbharat times
Read more
88 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Yes

See image.

For my 14 Marla, Sec 52 Plot, plot number 18XX: Had already paid a penalty of 1.06L in 2009 and first enhancement price of 5.08L in June 2010... And now, have to pay this second enhancement price (with interest clock ticking already)... turning out to be a very expensive plot for me as I am going to be an end user (and am not an investor)... Current market price does not matter to me much as an end user.

Agree with Roby's points... why HUDA did not keep us informed. Now that we know what we know now, can someone post history of events which led to this situation... whatif, if original land owners go to SC for further enhancement... seems like there is no pressure / check from the allottee base... Is HUDA sharing any enhanced compensation part? Have they presented their case diligently in the court? Well, no matter what, it seems like buck stops with allottees only... Not liking it a bit, of-course!

Roby, is your area unit correct in the table?

Hi ranbir,

Well i also paid last year more than 4.3 lakhs..and this year also they ask for 6.32 lakhs..Do u knw how much more can come like this..i suggest we better sell as rates in this sector is close to 60k-65K per sq yard. As a investor we can gain, i also bought it in resale..but we can think of investing in better option like DLF sec 73 plots..there again and again these enhancements will not come up..wats ur take..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Very rightly said..Are there members who are willing to go to court..As huda already adding up 2 enhancements is asking for 3900 Sq yard..rate which is more than 3400 rate of allotment..Guys like us who got in resale are now completely dumbfounded. As original suckers have sold us the piece of shit..

Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Interesting news! I believe most of the allotees must already have sold their plots, and the plots would have changed hands multiple times.

Point to note: HUDA's administrative ruling to ask allotees to compensate is JUST ILLEGAL. (It is not the court order - it is HUDA's ruling). Allotees can challenge this HUDA ruling in the court and easily can get stay on HUDA order and win ultimately. (Provided they have taken the possession and registered the land in their name). HUDA must pay to farmers from other revenue sources, third parties money cannot be forcibly extorted by HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Well sunny i am ready to goto court. Are there more guys on this. Injustice shud be eradicated. We are resale owners..we have got registry done.. Why we shud bear brunt of HUDA bastards..

Originally Posted by Sunny_delhi
    Huda has sent the demand letter to the last owner and not the first owner. Also as per the news article huda is charging extra amount from the land owner which is legally wrong and in-justice to the land owners I believe we can challenge the same in court . The time provided is too less and arranging the money in this short time would be difficult for many of us. Please share your reviews and how can we check if some one has challenged the same in court.
    CommentQuote
  • Bro i am just stuck up like u..I am also resale owner and that original allotte coneed me into it. Hope that bastard dies..ugle death..jackass...suked up shit..

Originally Posted by Ranbir
    djvjain, I can understand the sentiments, but the enhancement is as per direction of the court. I don't know the details of the judgement yet beyond the info from the news post. Perhaps, I am in a worse spot as I had already paid first enhancement of Rs 5 Lakh last year and now will have to pay second enhancement of Rs 10.5 Lakh as per the details of the news posted. Can someone findout details and see if there is something we (allottees) can do -- like, do we have a legal stand on the logic that this matter should be settled between original land owners and HUDA only? I know that in the agreement HUDA always mention that any future price escalation due to court order will be borne by allottees -- need to see under what conditions (like, is it still true after registration).
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the enhancement issue front?

- I had opted for installments (paid first one, next is due in Jan'12)
    - Have file an RTI to know the details and basis of the enhancement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Any update on the enhancement issue front?

- I had opted for installments (paid first one, next is due in Jan'12)
    - Have file an RTI to know the details and basis of the enhancement

forget about the exact details in RTI. I have tested waters three times with HUDA but always no clear cut reply.
    CommentQuote
  • what did you guys decide on this ?

I am going through samething in sector-43.

Did you guys file the case ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I haven’t received the allotment yet for my plot in Sector-52 as they say it is disputed and the case is still in the court. Does anyone of you are facing the same issue? If yes, do you know by when can we expect the allotment to happen as it has already been 8 years now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arjun Singh
    Hi,
    I haven’t received the allotment yet for my plot in Sector-52 as they say it is disputed and the case is still in the court. Does anyone of you are facing the same issue? If yes, do you know by when can we expect the allotment to happen as it has already been 8 years now?

I am sailing in the same boat but with a plot in sector 57. You may need to go to meet Huda administrator and push for alternate plot, which as per my dicussion( 6 months ago) with HUDA administrator is being done for sect 51/52 allotees
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the valuable inputs Harpreet.

Did anyone else get the allternate plot in Sector 52? If yes, do you know what is the process i should follow to get one alloted to me?
    CommentQuote
  • THIRD enahancement

HUDA is coming up with THIRD Land eNHANCEMENT IN feb 2012 for sector 51

Does anyone have idea about the amount this time?

Has RTI helped anyone in getting fruitful information.

Please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Huda has sent enhanacements recovery letter for the latest enhancement(third in the row) 4216 psy ... i received that yesterday.

Arjun, as per my info the plots under dispute (around 139 plots) are cleared & posession re-offered. Wondering if you have checked up with Huda recently. You can google & join the group named huda-sect​or-51-52-a​llottee.go​oglegroups​.com as we share latest info in the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Enhancements Again by HUDA: Most of you must already know latest enhancements by HUDA for Sector 27, 28, 41, 42, 43, 51 and 52 Gurgaon. I have seen there have been enhancements in the past for some of these sectors and a lot of scattered news but not much information on how plot owners dealt with it.
    I think it's high time for all plot owners to come together and discuss the issue. I have created a Yahoo Group for it. Please join yahoo group GurgaonPlotOwners and hope to find out some solution to the problem
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilnikhil
    Enhancements Again by HUDA: Most of you must already know latest enhancements by HUDA for Sector 27, 28, 41, 42, 43, 51 and 52 Gurgaon. I have seen there have been enhancements in the past for some of these sectors and a lot of scattered news but not much information on how plot owners dealt with it.
    I think it's high time for all plot owners to come together and discuss the issue. I have created a Yahoo Group for it. Please join yahoo group GurgaonPlotOwners and hope to find out some solution to the problem

Disgusting & Non Acceptable 3rd Enhancement for Sec51 Allotees. It seems HUDA is passing buck to Allotees & Keep on. I suggest we Allotees should protest against High Court Double Bench Order. I came to know in One Huda Sector RWA are Challenging orders in Court. Can I request, if all/partially Sec 51 Allotees can also join on the same front by forming a group and protest in High Court, Chandigarh. If Interested, can mail ur number & mail id
    CommentQuote