Sort by :
Filter by :
For my 14 Marla, Sec 52 Plot, plot number 18XX: Had already paid a penalty of 1.06L in 2009 and first enhancement price of 5.08L in June 2010... And now, have to pay this second enhancement price (with interest clock ticking already)... turning out to be a very expensive plot for me as I am going to be an end user (and am not an investor)... Current market price does not matter to me much as an end user.
Agree with Roby's points... why HUDA did not keep us informed. Now that we know what we know now, can someone post history of events which led to this situation... whatif, if original land owners go to SC for further enhancement... seems like there is no pressure / check from the allottee base... Is HUDA sharing any enhanced compensation part? Have they presented their case diligently in the court? Well, no matter what, it seems like buck stops with allottees only... Not liking it a bit, of-course!
Roby, is your area unit correct in the table?
Well i also paid last year more than 4.3 lakhs..and this year also they ask for 6.32 lakhs..Do u knw how much more can come like this..i suggest we better sell as rates in this sector is close to 60k-65K per sq yard. As a investor we can gain, i also bought it in resale..but we can think of investing in better option like DLF sec 73 plots..there again and again these enhancements will not come up..wats ur take..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Ranbir i guess this will not stop.
Check in link. Panchkula guys had to bear 5 times
that is ultimate loweness from HUDA.CommentQuote0Flag
- Very rightly said..Are there members who are willing to go to court..As huda already adding up 2 enhancements is asking for 3900 Sq yard..rate which is more than 3400 rate of allotment..Guys like us who got in resale are now completely dumbfounded. As original suckers have sold us the piece of shit..
Originally Posted by vkumar1Interesting news! I believe most of the allotees must already have sold their plots, and the plots would have changed hands multiple times.
Point to note: HUDA's administrative ruling to ask allotees to compensate is JUST ILLEGAL. (It is not the court order - it is HUDA's ruling). Allotees can challenge this HUDA ruling in the court and easily can get stay on HUDA order and win ultimately. (Provided they have taken the possession and registered the land in their name). HUDA must pay to farmers from other revenue sources, third parties money cannot be forcibly extorted by HUDA.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well sunny i am ready to goto court. Are there more guys on this. Injustice shud be eradicated. We are resale owners..we have got registry done.. Why we shud bear brunt of HUDA bastards..
Originally Posted by Sunny_delhiHuda has sent the demand letter to the last owner and not the first owner. Also as per the news article huda is charging extra amount from the land owner which is legally wrong and in-justice to the land owners I believe we can challenge the same in court . The time provided is too less and arranging the money in this short time would be difficult for many of us. Please share your reviews and how can we check if some one has challenged the same in court.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bro i am just stuck up like u..I am also resale owner and that original allotte coneed me into it. Hope that bastard dies..ugle death..jackass...suked up shit..
- Any update on the enhancement issue front?
- I had opted for installments (paid first one, next is due in Jan'12)
- Have file an RTI to know the details and basis of the enhancementCommentQuote0Flag
- I had opted for installments (paid first one, next is due in Jan'12)
- Have file an RTI to know the details and basis of the enhancement
forget about the exact details in RTI. I have tested waters three times with HUDA but always no clear cut reply.CommentQuote0Flag
- what did you guys decide on this ?
I am going through samething in sector-43.
Did you guys file the case ?CommentQuote0Flag
I haven’t received the allotment yet for my plot in Sector-52 as they say it is disputed and the case is still in the court. Does anyone of you are facing the same issue? If yes, do you know by when can we expect the allotment to happen as it has already been 8 years now?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Arjun SinghHi,
I haven’t received the allotment yet for my plot in Sector-52 as they say it is disputed and the case is still in the court. Does anyone of you are facing the same issue? If yes, do you know by when can we expect the allotment to happen as it has already been 8 years now?
I am sailing in the same boat but with a plot in sector 57. You may need to go to meet Huda administrator and push for alternate plot, which as per my dicussion( 6 months ago) with HUDA administrator is being done for sect 51/52 alloteesCommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks for the valuable inputs Harpreet.
Did anyone else get the allternate plot in Sector 52? If yes, do you know what is the process i should follow to get one alloted to me?CommentQuote0Flag
- THIRD enahancement
HUDA is coming up with THIRD Land eNHANCEMENT IN feb 2012 for sector 51
Does anyone have idea about the amount this time?
Has RTI helped anyone in getting fruitful information.
- Huda has sent enhanacements recovery letter for the latest enhancement(third in the row) 4216 psy ... i received that yesterday.
Arjun, as per my info the plots under dispute (around 139 plots) are cleared & posession re-offered. Wondering if you have checked up with Huda recently. You can google & join the group named huda-sector-51-52-allottee.googlegroups.com as we share latest info in the group.CommentQuote0Flag
- Enhancements Again by HUDA: Most of you must already know latest enhancements by HUDA for Sector 27, 28, 41, 42, 43, 51 and 52 Gurgaon. I have seen there have been enhancements in the past for some of these sectors and a lot of scattered news but not much information on how plot owners dealt with it.
I think it's high time for all plot owners to come together and discuss the issue. I have created a Yahoo Group for it. Please join yahoo group GurgaonPlotOwners and hope to find out some solution to the problemCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anilnikhilEnhancements Again by HUDA: Most of you must already know latest enhancements by HUDA for Sector 27, 28, 41, 42, 43, 51 and 52 Gurgaon. I have seen there have been enhancements in the past for some of these sectors and a lot of scattered news but not much information on how plot owners dealt with it.
I think it's high time for all plot owners to come together and discuss the issue. I have created a Yahoo Group for it. Please join yahoo group GurgaonPlotOwners and hope to find out some solution to the problem
Disgusting & Non Acceptable 3rd Enhancement for Sec51 Allotees. It seems HUDA is passing buck to Allotees & Keep on. I suggest we Allotees should protest against High Court Double Bench Order. I came to know in One Huda Sector RWA are Challenging orders in Court. Can I request, if all/partially Sec 51 Allotees can also join on the same front by forming a group and protest in High Court, Chandigarh. If Interested, can mail ur number & mail idCommentQuote0Flag