ERA LANDMARKS LTD. PRESENTS ERA SECTOR – 85, 2/3/4Bhk Residential Appt. GURGAON IN A SPRAWLING AREA OF 18ACRES

ABOUT THE COMPANY

1. A Listed entity with a turnover of 3500 cr ( approx) and market capitalisation of 4500 cr ( approx). Well are we considering buying some shares in the company ???. Implication being finances open to scrutiny by market regulators and independent auditors.
2. Reported audited profits of 290 cr in FY 09-10.
3. Been in business since last 20 years.
4. Has been a part of the ET 500 companies since last 05 years constantly improving rankings.

ABOUT THE PROJECT:-
1.RIGHT ON NH-8 GURGAON
2.EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO DWARKA EXPRESSWAY
3.WITH ALL ULTRA MODERN AMENITIES
4.5KM FROM RAJEEV CHOWK, SOHNA ROAD
6. NEAR TO UPCOMING MANESAR RESIDENTIAL BELT
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Find it attached.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Viresh

Thanks Viresh!
    CommentQuote
  • Any one of you have payment plan of ERA sector 86? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Find it attached.

Viresh Do you have payment plan, EDC/IDC and PLC information etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Era Group

Era Infra and and Engineering is the flagship company of ERA group and this seems to the listed entity with turnover of 3000+Cr and Also one of the member firm Era E-Zone India Limited is also a listed firm with a capital of 15 + crore. Both of these firms have promoters stake of more than 50% and is consistent through years.

Era Landmark was formed in 2005, with Follow on public offer.

Residential space : 6 integrated townships and 8 group housing projects.

I can also see they have delivered 3 residential projects in Merrut and Sirsa.

Pricing seems to be good. If one could bargain making a group of investors.. must get better rates...

Source : http://www.eragroup.co.in/EraLandmark/pdfs/Landmarks_PPT.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    Any one of you have payment plan of ERA sector 86? Thanks

Which one would be better to buy,orrris aster court in resale 2700 or era in fresh?
    CommentQuote
  • Sameer, I dont have any idea about Orris Aster Court. This is in which sector?
    CommentQuote
  • 2700!!

Originally Posted by easysameer
    Which one would be better to buy,orrris aster court in resale 2700 or era in fresh?

Though off the topic... Sameer: is it possible to gt Aster court at 2700/ .. if yes, will it be 3 or 2 BHK? Please PM me in case you have a deal in hand and u are not interested..
    CommentQuote
  • Scout the market . There r deals available for 2650-2675 for a 3 BHK . Not sure on the resale price of a 2 BHK .

Originally Posted by richhaah
    Though off the topic... Sameer: is it possible to gt Aster court at 2700/ .. if yes, will it be 3 or 2 BHK? Please PM me in case you have a deal in hand and u are not interested..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah

Yes broker has offered me aster court in resale 2700,its 3bhk size 1450.
    I think it will be better option compared to era -86,coz there is no idea when they will start work. And aster court possession will be in around 2012 end or 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Scout the market . There r deals available for 2650-2675 for a 3 BHK . Not sure on the resale price of a 2 BHK .

Manoj what is your suggestion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    Sameer, I dont have any idea about Orris Aster Court. This is in which sector?

It is in sector 85,orris has 2 projects there,orris aster court and orris carnation,though i dont have ne idea abt builder,but whie searching through forum,dint find nething negative as such.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoja

Thanks Big Bro....Will look at the market and i think i should be able to get one 2 BHK 2700-2750!
    CommentQuote
  • Need agents no.

Hi ,
    being a new member and interested in Aster Court, can u provide me the agents no. for this deal..How does it work if u buy in resale..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Scout the market . There r deals available for 2650-2675 for a 3 BHK . Not sure on the resale price of a 2 BHK .

Hello Manoja,

Can you plz pm the broker details.
    My friend is looking for deal in Aster Court 3BHK 1450sqft and the broker is giving quotes of >2750(non-negotiable).

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote