Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the area will take atleast 3 years to become liveable. it will appreciate at a slightly slower pace than rest of gurgaon till the time it becomes liveable.

expect a price of 3500-3600 after 2 years.

Originally Posted by minnie64
    Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. Also suggest some good brokers. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
    Many Thanks..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Vshinde: Whats the current resale price
    CommentQuote
  • 2700-2800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a 3 BHK in resale about 3 months ago in sector 90. I think current price is around 3000 psf for a well located flat. I feel it is fairly good investments. Plus points-

-excellent model flat.
    -lot of activity nearby now including plot launches by DLF
    -very close to Manesar.

I hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you all for the replies. Ravika,how much construction is completed for Dlf's New town heights? Have you bought in DLF New town Heights? Which broker did you go through? When is the builder giving possession of the flats? If you don't mind me asking how many bed room house did you book? Don't they have any pictures of the sample flat on their website? Thank you so much in advance!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Also Ravika did you have to pay the PLC?
    CommentQuote
  • guys please respond fast. I really want to book this flat. I also heard that the prices may be falling in Gurgaon.Is that correct? Should I wait or shall I book now?:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by minnie64
    Thank you all for the replies. Ravika,how much construction is completed for Dlf's New town heights? Have you bought in DLF New town Heights? Which broker did you go through? When is the builder giving possession of the flats? If you don't mind me asking how many bed room house did you book? Don't they have any pictures of the sample flat on their website? Thank you so much in advance!:)

Hi minnie64,

Yes i bought it in NTH.

Yes the PLC, edc, idc etc are all extra, the price of well located flat (park facing probably lower floor) is 3000 psf.

I do not think they have any model flat pictures on website. But if you see the model flat it is excellently furnished and made, by any standards.

If you do buy this flat in NTH do become member of NTH yahoo groups which is very active and useful.

I do not now the exact status of constructions (though huge imposing structures are visible from long distance) nor I am I sure when will i get possession I guess it should be middle to end of next year. Actually I hope they take more time as I feel this be place is likely to become livable only after two years or so when roads and infra gets developed.

Broker was very average so nothing much to mention or recommend.
    CommentQuote
    guys please respond fast. I really want to book this flat. I also heard that the prices may be falling in Gurgaon.Is that correct? Should I wait or shall I book now?:bab (59):

minnie64,

I do not think any person anywhere can even with 70% surety tell you which way the prices are moving.

My recommendation if it is for your own living just do not bother about prices. If it is for investment and this represents very significant part of your networth / savings do not invest but divide it into two smaller / cheaper properties bought over a year or so, to spread the risk.

I hope it helps.

I hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Ravika,
    thank you so much for the quick response. Yes you are right about the investment part.Since I would be the end user I should book it at the earliest.But how do I book it if I live outside of India? The brokers offer good rates on resale property while the builder's rates are much higher..:( So I really have no clue as to how to go about it.Any help would be greatly appreciated. yes i would become a member of the NTH group on yahoo.thanks again for telling me about it.:)
    CommentQuote
    Ravika,
    thank you so much for the quick response. Yes you are right about the investment part.Since I would be the end user I should book it at the earliest.But how do I book it if I live outside of India? The brokers offer good rates on resale property while the builder's rates are much higher..:( So I really have no clue as to how to go about it.Any help would be greatly appreciated. yes i would become a member of the NTH group on yahoo.thanks again for telling me about it.:)

Hi,

I guess you would have locate a known person in NCR to help you with the deal.

You are right that buying directly from builders is generally costly as they would not pass the broker commission to you besides resale prices are always lower. Besides nothing in 3 bhk is available with DLF directly.

You may try posting a ad in NTH yahoo group about your wanting a 3 bhk and await an answer. However i am not sure if they allow an non NTH member to become member and incase they do not, ask an existing NTH yahoo group member to do the needful.

Just an observation NTH has really attracted a lot of NRIs.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess there are no official brokers for DLF. There are thousands of brokers in Gurgaon and I have heard of at best 100.

I am sure you would be able to buy in NTH and I really wish to you luck to become a fellow NTH owner.

You may also consider DLF's express greens also in similar stage of construction however about 300 rs more expensive due to better location (200 m from NH-8 and opposite entrance into Manesar ) and hence immediately habitable on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ravika! I am talking with some brokers about these flats on resale. They are also suggesting some Unitech Floors which are to be launched soon in sector 70,I think. What do you think? I personally am in the favor of going for either NTH's or Express Greens. Would like to close the deal as soon as possible before prices go up ...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Ravika! I am talking with some brokers about these flats on resale. They are also suggesting some Unitech Floors which are to be launched soon in sector 70,I think. What do you think? I personally am in the favor of going for either NTH's or Express Greens. Would like to close the deal as soon as possible before prices go up ...

Hi,
    I have not much of an idea about this Unitech project and besides if your horizon for shifting is long then there are many options that are recommended on this forum.

I feel express greens is a great option considering it is selling at a discount when compared to other nearby projects by builders of much less repute besides it also does not carry Deway risk.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravika
    Hi,
    I have not much of an idea about this Unitech project and besides if your horizon for shifting is long then there are many options that are recommended on this forum.

I feel express greens is a great option considering it is selling at a discount when compared to other nearby projects by builders of much less repute besides it also does not carry Deway risk.

Cheers

Hi Ravika,
    thanks for your prompt response. Please tell me about this Deway risk you are talking about? I am not familiar with it as I don't live there :(
    I would probably want to live in Gurgaon after 10 years. I think DLF is a good builder and I really liked the floor plan of the flats. I really am eager to see the sample flat!!:)
    CommentQuote