Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1419 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kunalmittal
    How much potential does it have in terms of appreciation in next 3-4 years. Senior members please advise.

Seeing the past of other builders, including DLF i have decided to go for safe investment where i could see what i am buying , not some thing which exist on paper.

I would appreciate your response.

possession????
    CommentQuote
  • guys any update on likely time by when possession will be given? the current resale price appears to be in the range of 4300-4400. What's the prospects by possession and 1 year thereafter??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    guys any update on likely time by when possession will be given? the current resale price appears to be in the range of 4300-4400. What's the prospects by possession and 1 year thereafter??

As per DLF, they will start possession in December. Sector 86 will be the first to be offered possession followed by the other sectors..

No idea on what the prices will be etc etc.. but given that DLF Regal Garden is selling at 5750 psft (or rather priced at that:) this should average close to that.. Regal Garden for those who are not yet aware is another DLF project in the same location as DLF NTH but with a lower Super Area: Carpet Area ratio. Moreover Regal Garden has just been launched whereas NTH is ready for possession.

And as per what I am hearing DLF is planning to launch yet another project in that area by March 2013 7000 psft.

But then the Gurgaon market is all about investors and they prefer new-launches to ready to moves...
    CommentQuote
  • Possession not before end of 2013
    Lots of work still to be completed.
    Been there n seen that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    As per DLF, they will start possession in December. Sector 86 will be the first to be offered possession followed by the other sectors..

Rahulji, whats the source of your information? I have been hearing next couple of months for a year now
    CommentQuote
  • Extremely slow project..not sure if 2013 is also a correct estimate..

one should go and see the sample flat too!!!
    CommentQuote
  • can any one help me if there is any 1535 size available in DLF and what would be correct resale price....(BTW, I heard 1535 size is available in sector 90 and 91)
    thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the current Resale price for 3NHK unit in Sector 90 DLF NTH.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Rgds
    Mbreddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Invstr
    Rahulji, whats the source of your information? I have been hearing next couple of months for a year now

My source is the Federation Association members who have a flat in NTH. looks like DLF keeps increasing the possession dates by a month or 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mbr123
    Hi,
    What is the current Resale price for 3NHK unit in Sector 90 DLF NTH.
    Thanks in advance for the information
    Rgds
    Mbreddy

Should be around 4500 psft. Don't know the current rates. The rates are a month old :). :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for 2BHK in DLF new town . What will be the approx all inclusive price & which sector is the best for the investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I am looking for 2BHK in DLF new town . What will be the approx all inclusive price & which sector is the best for the investment ?

That's interesting Sir, can you please share your logic for choosing NTH as compared to other projects like SARE etc?

Is it purely out of end user perspective?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Invstr
    That's interesting Sir, can you please share your logic for choosing NTH as compared to other projects like SARE etc?

Is it purely out of end user perspective?

Regards,

it requires almost 90% payment & possession is still 6-12 months away so can get cheap . Also I want to add DLF in my portfolio.
    CommentQuote
  • Am looking for a 3BHK in re-sale at DLF NTH

Shud i have any preference between Sector 86/90/91 ?

Wat wud be the asking rate (bsp) currently ?

& is the project running on time ?
    CommentQuote
  • there are very limited 2 BHK options in NTH as far as i know... and if anybody is selling that be ready to pay the price as asked as that unit cant have a price to be regulated by the market price due to its nil availability... had came across a guy selling his unit around 6 months back and asking at 5500 :bab (59):....
    i think the area is around 1400-1500 sqft of 2 BHK over there..

My pov, please ignore if don't like...

Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I am looking for 2BHK in DLF new town . What will be the approx all inclusive price & which sector is the best for the investment ?
    CommentQuote