Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had visited DLF office yesterday and met Ashima who is handling NTH. She said possession will certainly start in March 2013, first for sector 86 followed by other sectors. Hope fully resale BSP should touch 5k on possession. What's the view of fellow boarders?
    CommentQuote
  • True, seeing the new launch prices and resale price in the vicinity this project still looks a bit undervaued to me considering a dlf property... in my opinion if one has upfront 100% payment ready this project can be a good bet.. for a time frame of 1 - 1.5 yrs down the line it will be somewhere around 6k....

Originally Posted by Omsair
    I had visited DLF office yesterday and met Ashima who is handling NTH. She said possession will certainly start in March 2013, first for sector 86 followed by other sectors. Hope fully resale BSP should touch 5k on possession. What's the view of fellow boarders?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    True, seeing the new launch prices and resale price in the vicinity this project still looks a bit undervaued to me considering a dlf property... in my opinion if one has upfront 100% payment ready this project can be a good bet.. for a time frame of 1 - 1.5 yrs down the line it will be somewhere around 6k....

DLF is doing amazing work in development of sector roads, plantation and infrastructue. In one year the area should be habitable with basic amenties in the vicnity.
    CommentQuote
  • New Town Heights is asking for refund of the parking charges...you can learn more about it on the link below which is another discussion currently on in the forum.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/47038-refund-of-illegal-parking-charges?t=48809
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf new town heights

I have a 3 bed in NTH 1930 sq ft. What do you believe I should receive for this?
    CommentQuote
  • I think 1930 is ground floor... with one store/pooja room extra, rest same as 1845 sqft...
    Originally Posted by Graceland
    I have a 3 bed in NTH 1930 sq ft. What do you believe I should receive for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    I think 1930 is ground floor... with one store/pooja room extra, rest same as 1845 sqft...

It seems the recssion is showing its impact on resale prices of NTH. One broker today was offering a 3 BHK in sector 90 at 4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    It seems the recssion is showing its impact on resale prices of NTH. One broker today was offering a 3 BHK in sector 90 at 4200.

Received a letter from DLF offering a buyback of NTH unit 4,000 psf. This seems quite lower than market price in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u post the copy of the letter on the site?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot know how to do it. but its 100% confirm. I am sure others would have also got such letter from DLF as well.
    CommentQuote
    I donot know how to do it. but its 100% confirm. I am sure others would have also got such letter from DLF as well.

Click on "Community" in the menu bar highlighted in orange color and then choose pictures and Gallery

Note: I never upload any document in this forum, but hope, above will help you
    CommentQuote
    I donot know how to do it. but its 100% confirm. I am sure others would have also got such letter from DLF as well.

for adding photo click reply i the end u will see manage attachments u can browse from that and click upload then submit reply
    CommentQuote
  • How is that possible? There are brokers who were offering units in dec at @3700 if the premium is paid in cash

Originally Posted by Omsair
    Received a letter from DLF offering a buyback of NTHnit 4,000 psf. This seems quite lower than market price in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • 1930 s ft NTH flat

Originally Posted by researching
    I think 1930 is ground floor... with one store/pooja room extra, rest same as 1845 sqft...

Yes - it is a grnd flr flat. I even saw a sample flat a month ago - looks quite alright. BTW - is ground flr an advantage? One particular broker has advised me to hold the flat and sell after delivery (expected March - June 2013) as price will aprreciate (he expects at least Rs 5000-5250+), while a 2nd broker says sell now as the inventory will be quite huge at delivery time. Any advice, anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Graceland
    Yes - it is a grnd flr flat. I even saw a sample flat a month ago - looks quite alright. BTW - is ground flr an advantage? One particular broker has advised me to hold the flat and sell after delivery (expected March - June 2013) as price will aprreciate (he expects at least Rs 5000-5250+), while a 2nd broker says sell now as the inventory will be quite huge at delivery time. Any advice, anyone?

NTH is now an end user property. Not many investors will get onto it for the ticket size and upfront payment.

The really value would come in when families start to move in. Since it is closer to possession, i won't be surprised to see some early families moving in.

My view is that you should hold for a while and see how the society is shaping up.
    CommentQuote