Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is DLF charging 500 for PLC..??
    CommentQuote
  • Experts, whats your view on the price for NTH because of occupation certificate news? Does it mean a short period based "too many sellers " trying to quit situation.
    CommentQuote
  • and is there any escalation clause in DLF NTH??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by someday
    A friend recently bought 3bhk for 4100 ....just out of interest asked for another option availability and dealer hoped to 4600 plus plc (300). Ofcourse the price cant go up that much in 3 weeks....(or maybe as people say ggn defies all logic ).
    Would appreciate if experts can hint what price to expect....wish there was truly a site that had no middleman and could connect real seller to buyer as i am sure there are people craving to get off the project but its difficult to get connected


    i also started looking for options in NTH 2 week back and dealers told me that u can get something for 4300-4400 (non plc unit) or 41-4200 plc unit...now when i have made my made they are quoting 4800-4900,....:) at this rate NTH ll soon cross Ultima's price...
    CommentQuote
  • These brokers would take Parchis from sellers at 4200 and then sell to buyers at 4600.
    This is the reason that they never allow actual buyers and sellers to meet.

    So a way to avoid it is; On parchi(That is paper with one rupee stamp); make sure that this clause is added-:

    Mr Y Will sell only to Mr. X and if Mr. X isn't able to get the registry done within 45 days; the deal would stand cancelled with no refund of token/earnest money.


    And Checking the PHOTO ID proof is a must as most of the times brokers present dummy buyers/sellers.
    CommentQuote
  • when you say parchi are you referring to ATS or some other doc?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS until and unless registered is just a parchi.

    Nowadays Brokers tend to avoid ATS in resale; and just make agreement on a paper with a revenue stamp on it.

    Now I don't think that this parchi has any legal validity but indian judicial system works in strange ways.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, just ask broker that you want part meeting not file... my broker always tell me in advance that whether it is file or party meeting.. and what i have seen is files are always at a bit lower cost than the market because in files there is money at stakes of the financers..they need to close the deal asap to get money and move forward..

    But i insist to go for party meetings to have piece of mind and transparent transaction..
    Originally Posted by abc111
    These brokers would take Parchis from sellers at 4200 and then sell to buyers at 4600.
    This is the reason that they never allow actual buyers and sellers to meet.

    So a way to avoid it is; On parchi(That is paper with one rupee stamp); make sure that this clause is added-:

    Mr Y Will sell only to Mr. X and if Mr. X isn't able to get the registry done within 45 days; the deal would stand cancelled with no refund of token/earnest money.


    And Checking the PHOTO ID proof is a must as most of the times brokers present dummy buyers/sellers.
    CommentQuote
  • Parchi is more of a receipt of token money, in my opinion it has no legal binding.. ATS has legal implications and the money transacted in ATS is also more..

    Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    when you say parchi are you referring to ATS or some other doc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    ATS until and unless registered is just a parchi.

    Nowadays Brokers tend to avoid ATS in resale; and just make agreement on a paper with a revenue stamp on it.

    Now I don't think that this parchi has any legal validity but indian judicial system works in strange ways.


    Usually brokers dont mention anything on parchis..they simply state the price at which property is to be sold/purchased. in this case anyone can back out..generally , doesn't happen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyler_durden
    Usually brokers dont mention anything on parchis..they simply state the price at which property is to be sold/purchased. in this case anyone can back out..generally , doesn't happen


    This is like signing on a Blank cheque.

    The Broker purposefully didn't mention anything.
    Backing out won't be so easy.
    Returning double of token is the norm.

    Tell him I will do registry/transfer with only the person with him you have written the Parchi; and Broker is going to use all kinds of pressure tactics
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

    I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in DLF New Town Hights and my budget is 80L.

    Can I get any thing with this budget ?

    Regards,

    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • a 3bhk -1845 will cost u 88-90 lacs (a non plc unit) + s tax + registry .
    very few 2 bhk units in NTH and dealers are jacking up prices big time...and all 2bhks have 300 psf of PLC...so a bsp of 4700-4900 + 300 plc + 275 edc/idc + 300000 lac parking , 1535 sqft size..i am sure it will cross 80 lacs..
    CommentQuote
  • @karan - if u can cough up big upfront payment then NTH is a good buy at this price...given the rates of other projects in its vicinity this is an undervalued project...sample flat is really good..do check it out if u haven't seen it yet...

    but dont expect to move there for next 3 years or so...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

    I am a first time investor and considering NTH & Regal Gardens from investment point of view.

    I would like to seek your expertise and advise with these projects as to which project will provide a better return in 2-3 years from now.

    I understand that Regal Gardens is is a fresh project and NTH will be ready for possession by end of year.

    Thanks for your inputs.
    BSingh
    CommentQuote