Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has someone got any photos of the Sample Flat for New Town Heights ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone, I'm a new member to this forum. I have been following this forum for the last 2 years and find it a very helpful source for property info ( thanks to all its members)

I have a question regarding DLF NTH.
    Is it a good investment decision buying DLF NTH at current market price in resale. I am getting quotes anywhere between 4300- 4500 psf ?
    I see the building being near possession ( 1 year max more till possesion ) hence i know that once building is complete and handed over there will be a price jump. However im concerned whether people will move into this sector after one year given its undeveloped infrastructure?

I am deciding between DLF NTH and Emaar Palm Gardens sector 83.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjunwhabi
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member to this forum. I have been following this forum for the last 2 years and find it a very helpful source for property info ( thanks to all its members)

I have a question regarding DLF NTH.
    Is it a good investment decision buying DLF NTH at current market price in resale. I am getting quotes anywhere between 4300- 4500 psf ?
    I see the building being near possession ( 1 year max more till possesion ) hence i know that once building is complete and handed over there will be a price jump. However im concerned whether people will move into this sector after one year given its undeveloped infrastructure?

I am deciding between DLF NTH and Emaar Palm Gardens sector 83.

yes i will say dlf nth is good by seeing new launches rate dlf nth is best

now emaar 83 emmar 82 has better location than dlf nth but price is higher than dlf but less payment so both are equally good
    choice is yours if enduser go for first dlf if investor u can go for both
    CommentQuote
  • OC has been granted couple of months ago.

Any update about possession?

Have they offered possession?

What about final demand?

Have they adjusted the car parking charges in the final demand?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot think they have offered the possession yet.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF is planning to start offering possession from July.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF has increased super area by approx 100sqft or more...
    I got the shocker when I went to transfer my property a week back....thankfully the transfer went thru as the other party paid up.... Folks shud expect letters to come with next demand for possession - which will happen soon...

On a side note - very happy to have exited NTH. Never ever will I buy a DLF property in my life... DLF BANNED!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • what was the original area and the final area , I understand that the original area was increased to the tune of 5% for free by DLF like 2125 > 2230 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi manu,

I also have a unit in DLF NTH. Kindly tell me the price at which you offloaded the unit and which sector the unit was.

Originally Posted by Manusingi
    DLF has increased super area by approx 100sqft or more...
    I got the shocker when I went to transfer my property a week back....thankfully the transfer went thru as the other party paid up.... Folks shud expect letters to come with next demand for possession - which will happen soon...

On a side note - very happy to have exited NTH. Never ever will I buy a DLF property in my life... DLF BANNED!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • All figures are approx
    2230 will Inc to 2356
    2630 will Inc to 2727

I don't know Inc for 1845
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly tell the price and the sector in which the unit was offloaded

Originally Posted by Manusingi
    All figures are approx
    2230 will Inc to 2356
    2630 will Inc to 2727

CommentQuote
  • What is resale in DLF NTH 90 going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manusingi
    DLF has increased super area by approx 100sqft or more...

Every builder increases super area at possession time to extract more money from buyers.There is no remedy for this malpractice as there is clause of increase in every BBA. I have also vowed not to purchase RE from builders till sale happens on carpet area basis with no escalation and no parking charges.This will perhaps happen when a RE regulator is in place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manusingi
    All figures are approx
    2230 will Inc to 2356
    2630 will Inc to 2727

There is a clause in the DLF agreement that the super area may vary upto a maximum of +-10%. The original super area of the 2230 sq ft apartment was 2125, so the maximum they can increase it to is 2337.5 sq ft. So how come they increased it to 2356?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF hai - sab chalta hai :)
    CommentQuote