Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is 2125sqft the earlier area written on BBA?

As per my understanding 2125 was just shown in soft launch and final BBA had 2230 only. So now 10% is applicable on 2230 not 2150 in legal terms.

If 2150 is anywhere there on BBA, then buyers can definietly fight for their right.

Just my POV

Originally Posted by raysou
    There is a clause in the DLF agreement that the super area may vary upto a maximum of +-10%. The original super area of the 2230 sq ft apartment was 2125, so the maximum they can increase it to is 2337.5 sq ft. So how come they increased it to 2356?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    There is a clause in the DLF agreement that the super area may vary upto a maximum of +-10%. The original super area of the 2230 sq ft apartment was 2125, so the maximum they can increase it to is 2337.5 sq ft. So how come they increased it to 2356?

2230 is right + 10 % 223 = 2230 + 223 = 2453
    CommentQuote
  • true, in case on NTH especially I think dlf is at loss, tpr and delayed construction clause will be hitting dlf like anything.. they will try everything to extract money from investors/end-users...

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Every builder increases super area at possession time to extract more money from buyers.There is no remedy for this malpractice as there is clause of increase in every BBA. I have also vowed not to purchase RE from builders till sale happens on carpet area basis with no escalation and no parking charges.This will perhaps happen when a RE regulator is in place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Is 2125sqft the earlier area written on BBA?

As per my understanding 2125 was just shown in soft launch and final BBA had 2230 only. So now 10% is applicable on 2230 not 2150 in legal terms.

If 2150 is anywhere there on BBA, then buyers can definietly fight for their right.

Just my POV

2125 is there in the agreement. It became 2230 when there was agitation by the owners in 2009 and DLF decided to offer an increase in the area by 5% to 2230 for free.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    2230 is right + 10 % 223 = 2230 + 223 = 2453

Hi Abhay, I am an original buyer and continue to be so. The agreement clearly states 2125 as the size of the apartment. So increase to an area above 2337.5 is illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • Strange, never knew about this. I think in this case buyers should fight for their rights but since DLF didn't charged anything extra at earlier raise time so they might say that 10% would be applicable on new size.

Originally Posted by raysou
    2125 is there in the agreement. It became 2230 when there was agitation by the owners in 2009 and DLF decided to offer an increase in the area by 5% to 2230 for free.
    CommentQuote
  • You can write to Nandita/ Ashima with letter received from DLF stating 5%. Increase given earlier is free... I am sure they will ask you to pay for balance 5%
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale price in different sectors? Kindly advise!!
    CommentQuote
  • Have they offered possession?
    CommentQuote
  • There is no difference in the resale prices amopng sectors 86,90,91.. resale price is same for all these.
    In my opinion I personally feel that site layout of NTH 91 is much better than 86 & 90, more organized towers and open spaces in this sector, also there is no village in the near vicinity of 91 as in case of sectors 86 & 90..

Originally Posted by RESeeker
    What is the current resale price in different sectors? Kindly advise!!
    CommentQuote
  • sec 90 also doesn't have village.

Originally Posted by researching
    There is no difference in the resale prices amopng sectors 86,90,91.. resale price is same for all these.
    In my opinion I personally feel that site layout of NTH 91 is much better than 86 & 90, more organized towers and open spaces in this sector, also there is no village in the near vicinity of 91 as in case of sectors 86 & 90..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    There is no difference in the resale prices amopng sectors 86,90,91.. resale price is same for all these.

How much is the travelling time from 86 to 91?
    See the ratio of Open spaces …
    91 is adjacent to garden city plots as well, with Galleria & Moden school coming up on either side of NTH.
    I will go for 91 given a choice, from an end user’s perspective.
    Quick Facts
    Project Span Green / Tot Lot Area
    Sec 90: 32.13 Acres Sec 90: 5.84 Acres
    Sec 86: 29.63 Acres Sec 86: 4.48 Acres
    Sec 91: 14.35 Acres Sec 91: 5 Acres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching

I have travelled few times between 86 & 91. I don't think travel time should be a consideration.

I find 91 better place due to nearby development such as bestech, galeria, modern school, dlf plotting, anantraj, Raheja, Ansal etc.

I could be limited in my knowledge of such development in 86 & 90.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    How much is the travelling time from 86 to 91?
    See the ratio of Open spaces …
    91 is adjacent to garden city plots as well, with Galleria & Moden school coming up on either side of NTH.
    I will go for 91 given a choice, from an end user’s perspective.
    Quick Facts
    Project Span Green / Tot Lot Area
    Sec 90: 32.13 Acres Sec 90: 5.84 Acres
    Sec 86: 29.63 Acres Sec 86: 4.48 Acres
    Sec 91: 14.35 Acres Sec 91: 5 Acres

Thanks.. Can you please give an idea for the resale for the lowest size apartment? I guess it is 1825 ?
    And by when is the possesion being targtted?

Also, is there some link i can find layout and other details...?

Also, is there some link i can find layout and other details...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Thanks.. Can you please give an idea for the resale for the lowest size apartment? I guess it is 1825 ?

Also, is there some link i can find layout and other details...

Go to dlf.in

Go to dlf.in

Go to dlf.in

Go to dlf.in
    CommentQuote