Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Min size 1936 sq ft... possession Aug'13

Originally Posted by Intutive
    Go to dlf.in
    CommentQuote
  • On website its mentioned that occupation certificate received but possession not offered?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF will give possession in 3 phases. The letters for the first phase has been dispatched and will be received by the respective apartment owners next week. Possession will start from July'13.

So, do you think it will be feasible to move in once DLF gives physical possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    DLF will give possession in 3 phases. The letters for the first phase has been dispatched and will be received by the respective apartment owners next week. Possession will start from July'13.

So, do you think it will be feasible to move in once DLF gives physical possession?

Its a tough question raysou...
    one needs to make up their own mind after seeing the place both in light and dark...
    CommentQuote
  • Resale rates please... Also what would be the all inclusive rates of 1936 sqft size??? Which towers would be delivered last ?? What all banks are giving loans??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Raysou. What us your source of information ? Possession has been delayed for quite some time now.. any ideas which sector in NTH will get possession letters first ?

Originally Posted by raysou
    DLF will give possession in 3 phases. The letters for the first phase has been dispatched and will be received by the respective apartment owners next week. Possession will start from July'13.

CommentQuote
  • Everything at one go is anyways not possible for such a huge project as legal takes lot of time. So delievery in phases was expected from long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, The smallest size should be 1848 sq ft(previously this was 1760) in sec 86 NTH, please correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    Hi Raysou. What us your source of information ? Possession has been delayed for quite some time now.. any ideas which sector in NTH will get possession letters first ?

All 3 sectors will get possession simultaneously, however the phasing will be in terms of towers. As an example, first phase might be 5 towers in 86, 4 in 90 and 2 in 91. Now dont ask me which ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Hi, The smallest size should be 1848 sq ft(previously this was 1760) in sec 86 NTH, please correct me if I am wrong.

1760 is now 1936, 10% increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends

In last 5 years DLF has taken money from us for every possible reason. Be it interest portion on EDC, PLC on common area, Parking…the list is endless. Where for us if we delayed our payment even for a day we lost everything including the delay compensation.

The final calculation that has come proves that DLF will only rest once they pull out every single penny that we have. Even for the few lucky individuals who are still hopeful of receiving delay possession compensation there is no relief, we are required to first pay the complete amount to DLF and post that DLF might after few months’ pay the delay compensation to us.

Last 5 years of paying heavy EMI & Rent has left most of us in tough financial situation, where all of us had to compromise on something or the other every day. After seeing everything, we have come to a conclusion that our dear company is really unwell and may be has finally reached ICU. It has also become certain that DLF’s thirst seems no longer getting satisfied with our money. After giving them our life’s savings may be they now want the last thing that we still own…..our blood.

We propose that all of us go-ahead and do a noble deed of donating blood in a blood bank with our families, this might help someone in need of blood. The donation card that we receive we should give to DLF so that as & when they need our blood they can get it with ease (no need to send demand letter). Thus where ever you are (India or abroad), pls go to the nearest blood bank to your house, donate blood (save life) and send the blood donation card to the association address. All of us owners will go and together present the same to DLF management along with flowers, Get Well Soon Cards on June 08, 2013 in full media presence.

Lastly considering the foolishness we all did of booking our flats with DLF and signing that agreement, It is only right that we pay the price.

Remember this is no protest, it is a visit to see someone in our family (DLF) who is really unwell, to wish him get well soon. It is individual customers going to meet the company.

Hope to see you all outside DLF office in CP on June 08, 2013 “Saturday” at 10 AM with flowers & Get well Soon Cards. Pls send us your cards by June 02, 2013 at the association address.

Regards

New Town Heights Home Owners Association, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Every builder is doing this....This protest against DLF is symbolic and if you feel that your builder has also treated you like this please join us by donating blood and coming for the Gandhigiri.
    CommentQuote
  • Count me in

nbkp4gk,

I'll be there. Count that as me+3.

Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Every builder is doing this....This protest against DLF is symbolic and if you feel that your builder has also treated you like this please join us by donating blood and coming for the Gandhigiri.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Capt. Yadav....
    CommentQuote
  • I might be in Delhi on the 8th . If i am, would make it a point to be outside DLF's office in CP .

Yes, i hope that they ( DLF ) gets well soon, well before the Public at large decides to treat the illness themselves by amputating them .
    CommentQuote