Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Count me in for saturday at CP.
    It is not only for new town heights residents but for all the apartment owners who have bought a unit in any of the NCR projects.

This uprising (peaceful) would definetly put some light on the suffering of general public. Hope media would be there ... It wud help take our cause to larger masses and will bring in required attention.
    CommentQuote
  • I will be in Delhi. Count me in.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj, Seek Justice & Kumar for the support
    CommentQuote
  • United we stand

Dear fellow members,

Please check out the posts on NPR updates sticky thread over the past few days.
    We are trying to get together to raise a collective voice against all such malpractices.
    Also please checkout the RP Premiera (Sec 37D) thread.
    Irrespective of whether invested in RP or not, if we all support those invested in RP, they will support investors in DLF in return.
    The idea is for the whole Gurgaon to stand together and support each other.

I have no vested interest in either DLF or RP. I am not trying to project anything positive or negative about any builder or project.
    All I'm saying is: Let's all together stand and raise a voice against whatever is wrong.

We are meeting at 1100 LT on 02nd June 2013 at Bikanerwala on ground floor of ILD Trade Centre on Sohna Road.
    Will look forward to see you all there. Let's support each other and build a better Gurgaon by reminding builders and administration that they are accountable.

As already committed earlier, will be there on 08th irrespective of who turns up or does not on 02nd.

Warm regards

Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Thanks Manoj, Seek Justice & Kumar for the support
    CommentQuote
  • Can u pls share ur number?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • This is just the start long way to go....We need to keep walking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    This is just the start long way to go....We need to keep walking.

nitin,

Just heard from someone that the meeting in CP has been rescheduled to June 8th , if true could you please confirm to the forum .

congratulations on the CCI , as you said this is the 1st step and an important one. all the best and admire the single mindedness of the team and the courage required to take on a behemoth like DLF .
    CommentQuote
  • It was always on June 08, 2013.... :) That's what I had put in my post. :)

Thanks for your wishes.
    CommentQuote
    It was always on June 08, 2013.... :) That's what I had put in my post. :)

Thanks for your wishes.

oops sorry.
    CommentQuote
    It was always on June 08, 2013.... :) That's what I had put in my post. :)

Thanks for your wishes.

where is d meeting point?
    even I thought it is tomorrow, got confused between Capt. Yadav's meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • I Guess Capt Yadav's Meeting is more about DEW / NPR Investors? Right?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,

Need your help on two thing...sent you a pm..please check n revert.

Cheers!!

Thanks in Advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Agenda

RamRatan74,

Firstly it is everyones meeting, not Captain Yadav's meeting.
    Secondly, it is not NPR specific or any area/project specific.

The idea with which I had started out is that each one of us should stand for each other.
    If the whole of Gurgaon stands united to build a better Gurgaon instead of being fragmented and selfishly interested in "my own apartment only" we should be able to shout loud enough to wake up the authorities, to make various departments move and to tell the builder lobby that we are alive and awake and won't be taken for granted anymore.

Of the 1000 units in a given project 40% is unsold inventory, 40% held by investors who have no interest in the project other than exiting with a profit at some stage. Of the remaining 20% some 15% don't have the time or ability to follow up and fight it out. So you are finally left with about 5% say 50 odd people who try to raise the issue with the builder.
    Now when they do it, they do it as individuals. The builder uses "Saam Daam Dund Bhed" - almost all of them are tackled one way or the other.

Now if they were to unite and raise a voice - guess something would move somewhere.
    Guess won't be able to get all 50 to come together.
    What if we can get 10 such like-minded people together. Atleast better than each one by himself.
    Now if say an average of 10 persons from each project, and people from 10 different projects stand to support each other - we already have a 100.
    If we try seriously over a period (am not saying it'll happen in a few days or it'll be easy to do) guess we'll have a larger number of people joining together.

So this is not just about NPR but about the whole of Gurgaon uniting.

Personally I am not invested in NPR or DLF, but am all out to raise a voice in both the matters. I would happily stand to support anyone on any genuine issue and will raise a voice against anything that is wrong.

Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    I Guess Capt Yadav's Meeting is more about DEW / NPR Investors? Right?
    CommentQuote