Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Guys thanks for all your support to our cause. On the point in regards to PLC It is for buyers of apartments who have bought apartments facing others land.

As per DLF if they are unable to buy others land in sector 90 by 31st December 2013 than it will refund PLC to affected buyers, since these apartments will be treated non-plc in that case.

Nitin Grover
    President NTH Association

I hope that DLF keeps its promise, though i have my doubts & they may come up with something new .

Lets wait & watch .

.............nevertheless, great effort by NTH Association & all the end users of NTH & everybody else who took out time & made an effort to show that THEY STAND UNITED & mammoths like DLF can be brought to the negotiating table ( read knees ) & maybe made to repent on its mistakes .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I hope that DLF keeps its promise, though i have my doubts & they may come up with something new .

Lets wait & watch .

.............nevertheless, great effort by NTH Association & all the end users of NTH & everybody else who took out time & made an effort to show that THEY STAND UNITED & mammoths like DLF can be brought to the negotiating table ( read knees ) & maybe made to repent on its mistakes .

dlf issued letter to clarify all issues raised by NTH ppl. and uploaded in its website.
    CommentQuote
  • This letter was issued before the protest....at 12 in night...We ensured DLF leaders were for once burning midnight oil. :)

Was getting calls from them at 12 Midnight...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    This letter was issued before the protest....at 12 in night...We ensured DLF leaders were for once burning midnight oil. :)

Was getting calls from them at 12 Midnight...

Nitin
    What was your counter to the DLF letter above?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats to all of you for making this happen. Out of curiosity, are we saying owners would get possession in 15 days? is this realistic?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Nitin
    What was your counter to the DLF letter above?

Hi
    Greetings

What were the exact objections/complaints made?

What inference you make out of the revert by DLF?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I personally didn't expected such success through this campaign, but it looks to be turned out well. Though it is too soon to coment as implementation of builder commitments is yet to be seen.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure how DLF can deliver flats in 15 days ??...
    Can someone upload latest pics showing interior of the flats... ?
    CommentQuote
  • price

Are resale prices different based on sectors ?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prevailing Resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rentals expected for DLF NTH for a 3 BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    Congrats to all of you for making this happen. Out of curiosity, are we saying owners would get possession in 15 days? is this realistic?

They may hand over the keys for furnishing works.
    However, registration etc may take 3 months or more.
    Anyway, there are visible differences in the latest construction updates- they have started landscaping & it is good to see some greenery.

DLF Condominiums in Gurgaon | Townhouses in Gurgaon | Buy Homes in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I am not sure you know or not, the 2230 sqft area is now increased to 2344 sqft. No explanation given. I had to pay the excess amount upfront then they did the transfer (even if the possession was not offered they have already taken all the money). And this was told to me at the end moment. When I asked them to raise a demand letter so that I can get it arranged through bank , it was told to me that they will raise when they finally send it for everyone and I had to arrange the excess funds myself (it was a nightmare for me) or else they would not do the transfer.

This is just a kind of ransom...I was stuck and had to use all resources to come out of it by paying them. But be carefull when any one is buying any units there, you will get surprise, so prepare for this before doing any dealing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I am a NRI who had unfortunately purchased a house in DLF New Town Heights. They sent me a document a few days back giving me just 17 days to repatriate the balance amount to them and to prepare a power of attorney.

I need your urgent help regarding the power of attorney. I typed the power of attorney and then

1. Got is notarized in the US
    2. Got is Apostilled
    3. Got it signed by the Indian embassy/ consulate.

DLF also needs it to be signed by the collector of stamps in Delhi/ Gurgaon. My parents went to the mini-secretariat today in Gurgaon and they simply told that it will take more than 10 days. This will cause me to miss the deadline given to me by DLF to submit the documents.

I have the following questions

1. Is it necessary to get the document done from the collector of stamps or is this unnecessary as I have already got is signed from the embassy. Is their an easy way to get it done if it is necessary? Where should my parents get it done from?

2. Is there an alternative like getting an affidavit on stamp paper or getting it notarized in India rather than going through the mini-secretariat?

Any help will be much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TP2010
    Hello All,

I am a NRI who had unfortunately purchased a house in DLF New Town Heights. They sent me a document a few days back giving me just 17 days to repatriate the balance amount to them and to prepare a power of attorney.

I need your urgent help regarding the power of attorney. I typed the power of attorney and then

1. Got is notarized in the US
    2. Got is Apostilled
    3. Got it signed by the Indian embassy/ consulate.

DLF also needs it to be signed by the collector of stamps in Delhi/ Gurgaon. My parents went to the mini-secretariat today in Gurgaon and they simply told that it will take more than 10 days. This will cause me to miss the deadline given to me by DLF to submit the documents.

I have the following questions

1. Is it necessary to get the document done from the collector of stamps or is this unnecessary as I have already got is signed from the embassy. Is their an easy way to get it done if it is necessary? Where should my parents get it done from?

2. Is there an alternative like getting an affidavit on stamp paper or getting it notarized in India rather than going through the mini-secretariat?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi
    Greetings

Have to get the SPA signed by the DC.. Rs 100 challan to be submitted with SBI.. Find someone in the court who can get this done with a request for speeding it.

Mention the facts to DLF about 10 days delay immediately, that this was not anticipated/explained and hence the delay.

No other way, that I am aware of at this stage.

Cheers
    CommentQuote