Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks for the quick reply.
Its very unfortunate for me. DLF posts a pre-dated letter late, DLF does not reply to emails and DLF gives 17 days to arrange everything :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by TP2010Hello All,
I am a NRI who had unfortunately purchased a house in DLF New Town Heights. They sent me a document a few days back giving me just 17 days to repatriate the balance amount to them and to prepare a power of attorney.
I need your urgent help regarding the power of attorney. I typed the power of attorney and then
1. Got is notarized in the US
2. Got is Apostilled
3. Got it signed by the Indian embassy/ consulate.
DLF also needs it to be signed by the collector of stamps in Delhi/ Gurgaon. My parents went to the mini-secretariat today in Gurgaon and they simply told that it will take more than 10 days. This will cause me to miss the deadline given to me by DLF to submit the documents.
I have the following questions
1. Is it necessary to get the document done from the collector of stamps or is this unnecessary as I have already got is signed from the embassy. Is their an easy way to get it done if it is necessary? Where should my parents get it done from?
2. Is there an alternative like getting an affidavit on stamp paper or getting it notarized in India rather than going through the mini-secretariat?
Any help will be much appreciated.
If you have broker friend,they knows how to do it.I recently did power of attorney through my friend.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks can you please tell me as to how much it will cost to get it done and how long will it take.CommentQuote0Flag
- So what is the status? Did you NTH guys getting possession or not? I suppose it is almost 10 days since your protest and DLF committed to give you all possession in 15 days.
Whats the status?CommentQuote0Flag
- DLF has started giving the possessions from last thrusday onwards....Originally Posted by DheerSo what is the status? Did you NTH guys getting possession or not? I suppose it is almost 10 days since your protest and DLF committed to give you all possession in 15 days.
Whats the status?CommentQuote0Flag
- Possesion started already, without much hype in market about it.
So against DLF policies ;)CommentQuote1Flag
- Can someone confirm that possession is give no actual buyer.
What were the formalities the and as registration is done at the time of possession, and was there TFS 1% applicable?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote0Flag
- I think possesion letters are been dispatched and actual possesion is yet to happen, likely would happen in couple of months. Then all registry related details would come out.CommentQuote1Flag
- I have received the possession letter for my apartment and DLF has asked me to take physical possession by 4th July.CommentQuote5Flag
- Originally Posted by raysouI have received the possession letter for my apartment and DLF has asked me to take physical possession by 4th July.
The big question is will you move in at this location by 4th July?CommentQuote0Flag
any guess about the rentals ?CommentQuote0Flag
- DLF - Customer service improving? - Religare
DLF, in its recent attempt to resolve complaints raised by customers of its New Gurgaon-based project, seems to have adhered to its newly-forged strategy to enhance CRM practices. This development, we thus believe, is a step in the right direction. While the stock remains under pressure on concerns over delays in debt reduction, we remain positive on DLF over the mid-to-long term on potential improvement in operations. Maintain BUY.
Event: Customers of DLF's New Gurgaon-based New Town Heights project have complained against weak customer services and an increase in property costs. The company, in a letter to flat owners, has tried resolving these issues in a transparent manner. We note that there have been a number of cases (earlier in Chennai/ Gurgaon, now in New Gurgaon) where DLF has faced customer ire on construction delays and weak customer services.
Our view: While such issues may occur/recur, the key is to settle them in a transparent manner. This letter and its soft wordings have come as positive surprise to those who have witnessed DLF's unfriendly CRM practices in the past. In an earlier interaction, DLF suggested increased thrust on customer support and this communication suggests a step in that direction.
Maintain BUY: The stock is down 24% over last month (underperforming the SENSEX 19%) on a weak P/L, delay in sales receipts from Aman Resorts and slower launches/sales. While these issues may weigh on the stock until sales/launches pick up, we continue to see a potential improvement in operations led by a stronger rental portfolio, debt reduction and higher cash flows from high-end projects.
Note: DLF New Town Heights is DLF's biggest project in New Gurgaon (~3000units) and was launched in 2008 (just before the economic downturn). DLF got the completion certificate in Q4FY13 and is looking to offer possession by June'13.
DLF - Customer service improving? - Religare - EquityBulls.comCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DheerThe big question is will you move in at this location by 4th July?
Maybe not actually move in, but I can at least start working on the interiors like woodwork, modular kitchen, etc.
And yes, I will move in asap. I will face some issues in the first 6 months, but they will go away over time. If everybody waits for somebody else to occupy first, then nobody will move in.
I believe there is occupancy already in Tulip Petals in Sec-89, which is not very far from NTH, so I am sure I can live too.CommentQuote3Flag
- Possession and liveablility
Can you let us know which sector / towers are first in line for possession, i am of the view that livability of the area is totally dependent on people actually moving in. However first year is going to be very difficult to manage for anyone staying there.
However it all depends on ones personal situation if one would like to / can move in .
- Folks, for the uninitiated like me...can u pls highlight whether possesion has been offered across all locations of dlf, i.e. sec 86/91 etc...regards
Sent from my device. Pls excuse any spelling errors.CommentQuote0Flag