Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    Maybe not actually move in, but I can at least start working on the interiors like woodwork, modular kitchen, etc.

    And yes, I will move in asap. I will face some issues in the first 6 months, but they will go away over time. If everybody waits for somebody else to occupy first, then nobody will move in.

    I believe there is occupancy already in Tulip Petals in Sec-89, which is not very far from NTH, so I am sure I can live too.



    Great, In which sector is your unit?

    I have couple of colleagues who has units in Sampada & NCR Greens. Even they are planning to lookout for rentals in NTH, so that they can get the feeling of the area before they actually move in to their dream homes
    CommentQuote
  • In Gurgaon occupancy in initial year is better than any other city's suburbs reason being hefty rents. SO trust me people would come in as soon as they get interiors done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    The big question is will you move in at this location by 4th July?


    Is there proper infrastructure required for Habitation?I think the answer will be NO
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly, Some people in urgent need would move in at the first chance they get, may be 5% of total population. Then some small shops would open up seeing opportunity to earn and start selling at 10% extra. Then 10-15% more occupany would gradually come seeing initial occupants survival. Then big shops in nearby areas would start delievering to your house on MRP or 5% extra. And gradually in
    1-2 years occupancy levels would touch 40-50% without proper infra.

    Then some regional minister or wana be minister would consider the area targeting new vote bank and bring connectivity and proper elec and water connections.

    :)

    Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Is there proper infrastructure required for Habitation?I think the answer will be NO
    CommentQuote
  • resale

    is there an expected shift in resale post possession say 3 months down the line?

    what is the current resale and what is expected after possession?
    CommentQuote
  • It should go up by at least 10-15% when project is actually RTM/keys in hand. That is what I have seen in most of other projects in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • resale

    wats the current resale for 3bhk,4bhk ?
    CommentQuote
  • depends on sector, varies from 4400-4800. Checked it sometime back so not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • should be in the range of 4100 - 4800 for 3 & 4 bhk

    Originally Posted by ntkjohn
    wats the current resale for 3bhk,4bhk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Great, In which sector is your unit?

    I have couple of colleagues who has units in Sampada & NCR Greens. Even they are planning to lookout for rentals in NTH, so that they can get the feeling of the area before they actually move in to their dream homes


    Sector 91
    CommentQuote
  • Possession and liveablility

    There is no habitation, nothing avaliable nearby. Soon after possession the owners would have to pay hefty maintenance charges and very weak chances of getting any tenant here even for 15 -17 K

    So now only the difficult times would start for owners here...and those looking to see can say where are the Buyers in market?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AshokVer
    There is no habitation, nothing avaliable nearby. Soon after possession the owners would have to pay hefty maintenance charges and very weak chances of getting any tenant here even for 15 -17 K

    So now only the difficult times would start for owners here...and those looking to see can say where are the Buyers in market?


    However DLF has promised that from the day the first resident moves in, they will make sure that there is a daily needs store functioning inside the premises even if it is temporary store.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure about DLF operating a temporary store for time being, they would not want further dents in their image.

    Originally Posted by raysou
    However DLF has promised that from the day the first resident moves in, they will make sure that there is a daily needs store functioning inside the premises even if it is temporary store.
    CommentQuote
  • There is also a galleria market that is yet to be launched in sector 91. Who knows when this market will be launched and operational.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Folks, for the uninitiated like me...can u pls highlight whether possesion has been offered across all locations of dlf, i.e. sec 86/91 etc...regards

    Sent from my device. Pls excuse any spelling errors.


    Letters are being sent out for all sectors.
    CommentQuote