Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kindly throw some light on Power supply... how Builder is providing power and at what cost?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    Letters are being sent out for all sectors.

I hope you don't have a lower floor apartment. Dust particles will be a problem, since road/apartment construction is going on in the near vincinity.
    Raysou, hope you don't take my next question offensively-

Do you have school going kids your home? If yes, what is your plan for the transportation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    I hope you don't have a lower floor apartment. Dust particles will be a problem, since road/apartment construction is going on in the near vincinity.
    Raysou, hope you don't take my next question offensively-

Do you have school going kids your home? If yes, what is your plan for the transportation?

No, I am on the higher floors, so dust should be much less, frankly speaking, currently I am on Sohna Road in Park View City 1 and with the construction going on behind Tatvam villas, I am not getting any less dust.

For school I would have to arrange for my own transportation for at least a year I am sure. After that I am hoping either the school will provide transportation or Modern School will come up, which is adjoining NTH Sec 91.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Kindly throw some light on Power supply... how Builder is providing power and at what cost?

Thanks

I would let you know post my visit tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Raysou,

Can modern school come up in 1 year ?...Please check when you visit the site tomorrow there is any information when construction of the school will start..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    Hi Raysou,

Can modern school come up in 1 year ?...Please check when you visit the site tomorrow there is any information when construction of the school will start..

Call modern School & you will get a reply that they will start operations in the coming Academic Year :-)
    While I dont think that it is not possible to build the entire school as shown in the brouchue, but they can start with primary wing in a temporary building
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Call modern School & you will get a reply that they will start operations in the coming Academic Year :-)
    While I dont think that it is not possible to build the entire school as shown in the brouchue, but they can start with primary wing in a temporary building

I agree, maybe the complete building will not be ready, but one can start the primary wing or maybe upto class 5 in a small building. Recently Shiv Nadar School started like that.
    CommentQuote
  • Electricity would most probably be by gen sets as there are no existing connections from government. Charges per unit would be something to look into closely though.
    CommentQuote
  • what will be charges per unit if it is at same as dg charges the cost of living will be very high ? please reply those who knows
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • what are the prevailing resale rates in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    what will be charges per unit if it is at same as dg charges the cost of living will be very high ? please reply those who knows
    thanks

Bhai,
    Tulip is charging 6Rs/Unit for Petals. I dont think DLF will charge full rate.
    Even if it is charging 14/Unit, it is still better than paying 25-30K as rent.
    For an investor, it may be a trading commodity, for Builder's it may be a business, for others it may be brick & mortar. But for an end user it is a dream come true, with lot of emotions attached to it.
    CommentQuote
  • emerald

Any idea what is on going rates for 2630sqft?

Originally Posted by Domum
    Bhai,
    Tulip is charging 6Rs/Unit for Petals. I dont think DLF will charge full rate.
    Even if it is charging 14/Unit, it is still better than paying 25-30K as rent.
    For an investor, it may be a trading commodity, for Builder's it may be a business, for others it may be brick & mortar. But for an end user it is a dream come true, with lot of emotions attached to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf p r q

The PQR are in sector 90 4 bed area sold 2505 sf and final area 2727 sf.
    In same compound there is DLF Select.
    What is surprising that PQ and R are part of New Town height however
    DLF select I don't know comes under which township.

Official DLF website link: High Rise Apartment in Gurgaon | Plots in Gurgaon | Houses for Sale in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Raysou,

Eagerly waiting for your feedbacks after site visit.
    When I was passing thru the road, I saw some excavated site beside NTH-91, which I thought is the Modern school site. Upon enquiring the workers informed that it is for water tank.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...
    CommentQuote