Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...


    So Nitin what all DLF agreed after your protest and what did they actually done? Also what is the next course of action
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...


    Hi
    Greetings

    My query is the same as krishna about outcome and when the 15 days period mentioned will be over.

    It looks like a good start with availability of electricity (and possibly other basic services like water, sewerage connections?)
    What is the status of common facilities? It would be good idea for the RWA to get the deed of conveyance transferred in the name of RWA for common areas and ensure facilities and maintenance charges are comfortable. Though it is not easy but hopefully can help save a lot of money and improve services.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...



    Great Yarr

    That was the main concern.. if there is already power connection, anyone can start living...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk

    ...Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...

    Wow..nice way of taking creditfrom DLF!! Fact is owners are active or deactivate doesn't matter for DLF , all there projects and plans are always better then rest of others.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders can also provide power thru generator till the time electricity connection is available from Electricity Board.
    CommentQuote
  • So does NTH Sector 91 have power directly through Electricity Board ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neeraj19
    Builders can also provide power thru gender till the time electricity connection is available from Electricity Board.


    And what would be the cost per unit? Considering power by genset for continuous 24 hours and Indian summers, the bills going to be a bomb.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...

    Wasn't he saying that they do have electricity?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot think electricity is available in that sector as of now, but if there then it is something good for early movers after possession.

    Originally Posted by Domum
    Wasn't he saying that they do have electricity?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    I donot think electricity is available in that sector as of now, but if there then it is something good for early movers after possession.


    Infact, Nitin wrote that they already have electricity connection; I don’t think he was talking about DG sets. I was pleasantly surprised by his statement.As everybody states, it is not a totally uninhabited area. THERE ARE people staying in nearby villages with electricity provided by DHBVN. I don’t think it is impossible to have a connection in NTH, considering the DLF Factor. You can see projects at advanced stage without proper connectivity in the same area (Raheja, SARE, Sidhartha). Forget about DEW projects which are at advanced stage.But NTH is already connected with drivable motorways, even if in patches there may be some temporary road made which can be used meanwhile the litigation is getting sorted out.
    While the current infrastructure will not support once people start moving in huge numbers, HUDA is planning to lay new electricity network including cables and transformers.
    In this case, I think there will be DHBVN connections, considering the credibility of the person who has stated it. This is just my POV, Actual owners can provide further details.
    Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    DLF already has electricity connection for the project....Also we as owners are committed to push DLF to make this the best complex in Gurgaon.

    We are the most active set of owners in Gurgaon & that is what will make NTH the best place to live soon...

    Great complexes are made of good ppl not by good builders...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum

    Infact, Nitin wrote that they already have electricity connection; I don’t think he was talking about DG sets. I was pleasantly surprised by his statement.As everybody states, it is not a totally uninhabited area. THERE ARE people staying in nearby villages with electricity provided by DHBVN. I don’t think it is impossible to have a connection in NTH, considering the DLF Factor. You can see projects at advanced stage without proper connectivity in the same area (Raheja, SARE, Sidhartha). Forget about DEW projects which are at advanced stage.But NTH is already connected with drivable motorways, even if in patches there may be some temporary road made which can be used meanwhile the litigation is getting sorted out.
    While the current infrastructure will not support once people start moving in huge numbers, HUDA is planning to lay new electricity network including cables and transformers.
    In this case, I think there will be DHBVN connections, considering the credibility of the person who has stated it. This is just my POV, Actual owners can provide further details.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.

    I stay in OH in Faridabad and we also do not have DHBVN electricity in our sector as per HUDA's plan but nearby villages have the electricity and our society has taken electricity line in the same way as villages, so if nearby villages of NTH have electricity, DLF can easily get a line extended to the society.
    CommentQuote
  • NTH, Sec-91

    Originally Posted by Domum
    Raysou,

    Eagerly waiting for your feedbacks after site visit.
    When I was passing thru the road, I saw some excavated site beside NTH-91, which I thought is the Modern school site. Upon enquiring the workers informed that it is for water tank.


    We visited our house and here is what I saw:
    1. Central greens lush, beautiful

    2. Lift for tower H working
    3. Our house - 2 to 3 days away from 100% completion
    4. Power - On, they have electricity connection, not just DG
    5. Water - Plentiful
    6. Power Backup - In place
    7. Engineers and working men - Polite and helpful
    8. Security - Assured
    9. Daily needs - Promised to be met from day 1
    10. Distance from work and school - More than what we do now, but worth it to not have to pay rent
    11. Inconveniences and teething problems - most certainly will be there, but ready to face them

    Workers will be around for the next 3-4 months for completion/finishing of internal apartment as that is done when the owners asks for the same after receiving possession letter. It will take similar amount of time for completion of club. If you want something 100% ready, then buy in sectors 1 to 56 at exhorbitant rates with 50% coloured money.

    Surrounding facilities and infrastructure will come up as more people occupy, so if people don't occupy because of lack of same, then we are in classic chicken and egg situation.

    We are moving in asap, we choose to not pay rent and enjoy the fruits of our patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou

    We visited our house and here is what I saw:
    1. Central greens lush, beautiful

    2. Lift for tower H working
    3. Our house - 2 to 3 days away from 100% completion
    4. Power - On, they have electricity connection, not just DG
    5. Water - Plentiful
    6. Power Backup - In place
    7. Engineers and working men - Polite and helpful
    8. Security - Assured
    9. Daily needs - Promised to be met from day 1
    10. Distance from work and school - More than what we do now, but worth it to not have to pay rent
    11. Inconveniences and teething problems - most certainly will be there, but ready to face them

    Workers will be around for the next 3-4 months for completion/finishing of internal apartment as that is done when the owners asks for the same after receiving possession letter. It will take similar amount of time for completion of club. If you want something 100% ready, then buy in sectors 1 to 56 at exhorbitant rates with 50% coloured money.

    Surrounding facilities and infrastructure will come up as more people occupy, so if people don't occupy because of lack of same, then we are in classic chicken and egg situation.

    We are moving in asap, we choose to not pay rent and enjoy the fruits of our patience.


    raysou, I am sure all these problems will look small, once you have that feeling of your OWN home.
    CommentQuote
  • got a quote of 5200/sqft bsp for a 2bhk ground floor unit facing park/club & pool, plc was 400 i guess.. it is increased to 1635 sqft as told.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou

    We visited our house and here is what I saw:
    1. Central greens lush, beautiful

    2. Lift for tower H working
    3. Our house - 2 to 3 days away from 100% completion
    4. Power - On, they have electricity connection, not just DG
    5. Water - Plentiful
    6. Power Backup - In place
    7. Engineers and working men - Polite and helpful
    8. Security - Assured
    9. Daily needs - Promised to be met from day 1
    10. Distance from work and school - More than what we do now, but worth it to not have to pay rent
    11. Inconveniences and teething problems - most certainly will be there, but ready to face them

    Workers will be around for the next 3-4 months for completion/finishing of internal apartment as that is done when the owners asks for the same after receiving possession letter. It will take similar amount of time for completion of club. If you want something 100% ready, then buy in sectors 1 to 56 at exhorbitant rates with 50% coloured money.

    Surrounding facilities and infrastructure will come up as more people occupy, so if people don't occupy because of lack of same, then we are in classic chicken and egg situation.

    We are moving in asap, we choose to not pay rent and enjoy the fruits of our patience.


    Nice to see the update from end user, you, and Seems dLF is good to go and accordingly as people will be living in dLF. Regards it will be beneficial for other projects like oris , and mapsko who have structure ready and they will also move in

    Cheers for new Gurgaon.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote