Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    I guess there is a disconnect here. I also visited Sec-91 yesterday and I agree, if you are waiting for the whole 600 apartment complex to be 100% ready including clubs and shops, 6 months is the least you have to wait. However because of the size of the complex I think it is expected that possession will be in stages. And it is but natural that DLF will focus on apartments whose owners want to move in asap. It takes approx 3 days to complete one apartment with 10 workers, and here we are talking about skilled workers because its finishing work that we are talking about, so simple maths tells us that about 30 man days per apartment will be required to complete an apartment. If you wish to get 600 apartments to be completed in a month, one will need 600 skilled workers working daily in NTH Sec-91 alone. Thats not going to happen, no builder has that kind of resources.

The sanitaryware being used is Roca which I would say is more than ok given the amount we paid for these apartments. I am staying in Park View Bestech and the hardware grade used is much lower and I would say the category of apartment is same.

If you are looking for an 100% established apartment complex, then you have to be ready to shell out Rs. 2 Cr+ in gurgaon for a similar apartment.

And finally if you do not want to move in asap, then I guess there is no hurry.

Regards,
    Sourav

Sorry I have not clicked any picture.

ROCA is not in premium segment, it is mid level. In Bestech park view it is Parryware which is now taken over by ROCA so both are from same family. But in Bestech I found the looks are much better than what I saw in NTH. I wish they would have selected a top end model in ROCA brand if not Jaguar or Kohler.

They have not installed any bathroom fittings, sanitary ware, mirrors in 95% of the quarters in H tower(I was told only 2 quarters have some of the element installed on request). same with kitchen sink (only slabs were put that to not properly installed).

If I am not wrong the bedrooms are to be with wooden flooring, it is not even there in the only quarter where maximum work is done.

This is my guess (I may be wrong) at least 6 month what it needs to get the towers ready which DLF is thinking of giving possession first in next 2 months (A,G &H). Rest of the towers will need much more time to get ready. But you never know with DLF anything can happen...finger crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone share the legal firm or lawyer details who led the case against DLF? You can either PM me or post it here
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see you active in this thread recluse, best of luck for the cause
    CommentQuote
  • Push them for your unit, that is the only thing you can do.
    Originally Posted by BiplabM
    Sorry I have not clicked any picture.

ROCA is not in premium segment, it is mid level. In Bestech park view it is Parryware which is now taken over by ROCA so both are from same family. But in Bestech I found the looks are much better than what I saw in NTH. I wish they would have selected a top end model in ROCA brand if not Jaguar or Kohler.

They have not installed any bathroom fittings, sanitary ware, mirrors in 95% of the quarters in H tower(I was told only 2 quarters have some of the element installed on request). same with kitchen sink (only slabs were put that to not properly installed).

If I am not wrong the bedrooms are to be with wooden flooring, it is not even there in the only quarter where maximum work is done.

This is my guess (I may be wrong) at least 6 month what it needs to get the towers ready which DLF is thinking of giving possession first in next 2 months (A,G &H). Rest of the towers will need much more time to get ready. But you never know with DLF anything can happen...finger crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Have you paid the registration amount?
    Is it charged on BSP at the of booking time or as per the current Circle rates?
    As per my knowledge it should be 5/6/7 % on BSP for direct booking and current circle rate for resale purchase.

Is my info correct?
    CommentQuote
  • I also have the same question for end users who have done registry in NTH, and share the same thought as Domum about direct bookings and resale units.

Is this correct, anybody?

Originally Posted by Domum
    Guys,

Have you paid the registration amount?
    Is it charged on BSP at the of booking time or as per the current Circle rates?
    As per my knowledge it should be 5/6/7 % on BSP for direct booking and current circle rate for resale purchase.

Is my info correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Good to see you active in this thread recluse, best of luck for the cause

Thanks but no response from anyone yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    hi,
    I have a question, when doing the final settlement is DLF paying back the penalty @10rs psf ?
    There are two benefits they agreed to (1) Rs 10 psf which is for delay (2) 10 % rebate for timely payments

I would like to know if delay penalty is given considering buyer did couple of payments lates along with interest.

Hi Any expert to comment on my post before.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Hi Any expert to comment on my post before.

thanks

The delay compensation and TPR are payable only in event if the buyer has a delay for two payments and not more then 7 days each.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Shaleen
    CommentQuote
  • Right, but the question is if DLF acknowledging these clauses and giving compensations as specified or giving some excuses?

Originally Posted by shaleenc
    The delay compensation and TPR are payable only in event if the buyer has a delay for two payments and not more then 7 days each.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Shaleen
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RasGGN
    Also what about the 1% TDS, is that applies too during registration?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Originally Posted by miketest
    It is applicable in both transfer of property as well as registry cases.

Can you pls. clarify a bit more.
    For eg. I have paid all the pending amount(last 5% also) to DLF before 1st of Jun. Now the registration demand will come probably in Aug or Sept. say for 6 lacs.

1- Do I need to deduct TDS 1% on Regn. fees ie, 6 lacs
    2- Do I need to also deduct TDS for the payment I have already done till 1st Jun-13, if yes then the basic amount is considered for TDS deduction or amount including the service tax (which is actually paid to DLF)
    CommentQuote
  • 1. No need to deduct on Reg cost, since it is not going in builder pocket but gov's
    2. This rule is only applicable for payments after 1st June 2013, so no need to deduct from earlier payments as well.

You have got a narrow escape from this clause mate

Originally Posted by BiplabM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RasGGN
    Also what about the 1% TDS, is that applies too during registration?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Can you pls. clarify a bit more.
    For eg. I have paid all the pending amount(last 5% also) to DLF before 1st of Jun. Now the registration demand will come probably in Aug or Sept. say for 6 lacs.

1- Do I need to deduct TDS 1% on Regn. fees ie, 6 lacs
    2- Do I need to also deduct TDS for the payment I have already done till 1st Jun-13, if yes then the basic amount is considered for TDS deduction or amount including the service tax (which is actually paid to DLF)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    1. No need to deduct on Reg cost, since it is not going in builder pocket but gov's
    2. This rule is only applicable for payments after 1st June 2013, so no need to deduct from earlier payments as well.

You have got a narrow escape from this clause mate

Thanks a lot Sir
    CommentQuote
  • Advise on nth from snr members pl

I have recently purchased a 3 BHK 1845 sq ft in resale in sec 90. I have just read that it will now be 1936 sq ft and will be charged EXTRA at time of possession. I have already made the last payment at time of tfr. Can DLF ask for this amount at possession. Is there a chance of this being adjusted against the car parking that has been charged illegally. Thanks and regards for seniors who may know more of the case.
    CommentQuote
  • you will receive the amount of increased area along with the possession letter.

Originally Posted by mangat62
    I have recently purchased a 3 BHK 1845 sq ft in resale in sec 90. I have just read that it will now be 1936 sq ft and will be charged EXTRA at time of possession. I have already made the last payment at time of tfr. Can DLF ask for this amount at possession. Is there a chance of this being adjusted against the car parking that has been charged illegally. Thanks and regards for seniors who may know more of the case.
    CommentQuote