Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So you are at win win situation technically, since to seller you paid money according to less area while extra area would be charged on booking price not the price you purchased at. Which would be pretty low, now say if you purchased this unit after formal area revision you had to pay BSP for 1936sqft.

For your question revised area would be intimated at the time of possession for sure.

Originally Posted by mangat62
    I have recently purchased a 3 BHK 1845 sq ft in resale in sec 90. I have just read that it will now be 1936 sq ft and will be charged EXTRA at time of possession. I have already made the last payment at time of tfr. Can DLF ask for this amount at possession. Is there a chance of this being adjusted against the car parking that has been charged illegally. Thanks and regards for seniors who may know more of the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Any photos of appartments completed or near completion?
    Please upload
    CommentQuote
  • Raysou,

Have you got the key as promised by DLF on 04th July?
    I can understand that you may be quite busy travelling back & forth from Sector 91 & Sohna Road, apart from finalizing interior/furnishing things.
    Do share your your experience as and when you gets time.
    CommentQuote
  • Reading some of the posts...I have similar issues. I live in dubai, have been given 2 weeks to complete a bunch of documents, shocked at a 3 lash plus addition on increased size and a number of smaller payments...all amounting to 11 Laksha to be coughed up in no time.
    My predicament is how do I get all the paper work done and what sort of presence is required in delhi itself. Aside from this what are the implications of delaying the process? I am also headed for a 3 week holiday shortly!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Raysou,

Have you got the key as promised by DLF on 04th July?
    I can understand that you may be quite busy travelling back & forth from Sector 91 & Sohna Road, apart from finalizing interior/furnishing things.
    Do share your your experience as and when you gets time.

Hi,
    I took possession on 5th instead of 4th July. Yes I got the keys of the apartment as promised with the apartment completely ready. I have been provided water connection and temporary electric connection till permanent electric connection is provided which will be by the end of July. They will start charging me at DHBVN rates once I get the permanent connection, till then I wont be charged.

I must say that the manner in which the house was handed over exceeded all our expectations. The ceremony, fanfare and respect that was extended to us was awesome.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you intend to shift soon? Regards

Sent from my device. Pls excuse any spelling errors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Do you intend to shift soon? Regards

Thats upto me after I take possession, I will shift in August.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    Hi,
    I took possession on 5th instead of 4th July. Yes I got the keys of the apartment as promised with the apartment completely ready. I have been provided water connection and temporary electric connection till permanent electric connection is provided which will be by the end of July. They will start charging me at DHBVN rates once I get the permanent connection, till then I wont be charged.

I must say that the manner in which the house was handed over exceeded all our expectations. The ceremony, fanfare and respect that was extended to us was awesome.

Good, Enjoy your dream home..

I hope DLF understands that the fact early habitation will be more of their benefit than yours (They have huge land bank there, habitation indeed will enable them to dispose them of more quickly/ at a better price)and they do their best to make early habitants stay as pleasant as they can so that it will encourage others to move in early.

Wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
    Thats upto me after I take possession, I will shift in August.

Hi Raysou,
    Your house in which sector and which tower?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biplabm
    hi raysou,
    your house in which sector and which tower?

Thanks

91 h
    CommentQuote
  • Can u pls guide on the current resale price & all inclusive psf price...i may be interested in buying for end use...as i also intend to move in a rtm property asap...

CommentQuote
    91 h

Congrats on your priced acquisition. Would you mind sharing picts of your new apt?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats to all DLF end user for possession
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale price for NTH in sect. 86 and sector 91?
    Are there motor-able road reaching the two sites?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangat62
    I have recently purchased a 3 BHK 1845 sq ft in resale in sec 90. I have just read that it will now be 1936 sq ft and will be charged EXTRA at time of possession. I have already made the last payment at time of tfr. Can DLF ask for this amount at possession. Is there a chance of this being adjusted against the car parking that has been charged illegally. Thanks and regards for seniors who may know more of the case.

What is the ongoing resale price?
    CommentQuote