Please let me know how an investment in DLF New Town Heights is going to be. I am basically interested in a 3 bedroom flat.
Many Thanks..
Read more
Reply
1418 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • both are very well conncted by 3 by 3 lane roads, although some patches are only one side road
    Originally Posted by Ajay P
    What is the resale price for NTH in sect. 86 and sector 91?
    Are there motor-able road reaching the two sites?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    91 h


    Thanks Raysou. This is kind of strange. Mine is also in 91-H but nothing is been done till now. No bathroom fittings, kitchen sink, electrical fittings, even the main door is not placed.

    Anyway, congratulation for your dream home.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiplabM
    Thanks Raysou. This is kind of strange. Mine is also in 91-H but nothing is been done till now. No bathroom fittings, kitchen sink, electrical fittings, even the main door is not placed.

    Anyway, congratulation for your dream home.

    Thanks


    All internal fittings are done once you give DLF the go ahead for taking physical possession. Mine was also bare till I asked for physical possession at the time of making final payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raysou
    All internal fittings are done once you give DLF the go ahead for taking physical possession. Mine was also bare till I asked for physical possession at the time of making final payment.


    Raysou, Can you please throw in some light about how registration is charged?
    Is it based on BSP which you have booked or based on current Circle rates?
    I have asked the question earlier, but probably got unnoticed in between other posts.
    CommentQuote
  • This attitude is getting common now with builders, as I have seen many builders applying this in recent past.

    Originally Posted by raysou
    All internal fittings are done once you give DLF the go ahead for taking physical possession. Mine was also bare till I asked for physical possession at the time of making final payment.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got this resale option. Is it a good deal? It is touted out to be by the broker

    •SIZE - 1845 SQ FT
    •Location - SECTOR 86,GURGAON
    •TOWER & FLOOR - TOWER C, 15+ FLOOR
    •DEMAND - RS 4800/- P.S.F.+ OTHER CHARGES
    CommentQuote
  • If the last demand is out, company may refuse to transfer the property before registration.
    If it is not, probably the seller would want to get rid of it asap, since he dont want to pay registration amount of 5-6 lakhs. In that case you may probably bargain and take advantage of the situation and current market conditions.
    However, If you are an end user sector 91 will be a better choice because of more open area.
    I am sure majority will disagree with me. Visit the sites of all 3 sectors before making the deal. Please see the project area and open area as mentioned in the DLF site.

    Project Span Green / Tot Lot Area
    Sec 90: 32.13 Acres Sec 90: 5.84 Acres
    Sec 86: 29.63 Acres Sec 86: 4.48 Acres
    Sec 91: 14.35 Acres Sec 91: 5 Acres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    I have got this resale option. Is it a good deal? It is touted out to be by the broker

    •SIZE - 1845 SQ FT
    •Location - SECTOR 86,GURGAON
    •TOWER & FLOOR - TOWER C, 15+ FLOOR
    •DEMAND - RS 4800/- P.S.F.+ OTHER CHARGES


    the rates have hardly moved since March -- i think DLF NTH is one of the best bet in new ggn..DLF property at dirt cheap price (COMPARED to others :) ) .. a lot of u will say every property in ggn is over priced...i wud say if everything else fits the bill..close the deal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Raysou, Can you please throw in some light about how registration is charged?
    Is it based on BSP which you have booked or based on current Circle rates?
    I have asked the question earlier, but probably got unnoticed in between other posts.

    hey even i have the same query but strangely no one seems to answer this (atleast the ones who have taken possession should be able to clear out our confusion)
    thks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    I have got this resale option. Is it a good deal? It is touted out to be by the broker

    •SIZE - 1845 SQ FT
    •Location - SECTOR 86,GURGAON
    •TOWER & FLOOR - TOWER C, 15+ FLOOR
    •DEMAND - RS 4800/- P.S.F.+ OTHER CHARGES


    overpriced.
    CommentQuote
  • High priced

    Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    I have got this resale option. Is it a good deal? It is touted out to be by the broker

    •SIZE - 1845 SQ FT
    •Location - SECTOR 86,GURGAON
    •TOWER & FLOOR - TOWER C, 15+ FLOOR
    •DEMAND - RS 4800/- P.S.F.+ OTHER CHARGES


    Jus 2 days back i got one unit trfd location 91 ,i think better than 86 bought at 4650/- in f 1 tower:)
    CommentQuote
  • What was the size ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Raysou, Can you please throw in some light about how registration is charged?
    Is it based on BSP which you have booked or based on current Circle rates?
    I have asked the question earlier, but probably got unnoticed in between other posts.


    Registration has not been done yet, but as far I could figure out its on BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • But question is more about resale units would registeration be on builder BSP or circle rate for these units?

    Originally Posted by raysou
    Registration has not been done yet, but as far I could figure out its on BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion DLF will do the registry at the original booking price/resale price as mentioned on ATS when submitted to DLF, dlf takes into consideration the white amount is resale, this is my opinion, however one need to cross check it with dlf.

    Originally Posted by himrathore
    But question is more about resale units would registeration be on builder BSP or circle rate for these units?
    CommentQuote